Gonna Drop in about 5 hrs he sexually assaulted a sous chef after offering her cocaine and then 3 other will come out...

Gonna Drop in about 5 hrs he sexually assaulted a sous chef after offering her cocaine and then 3 other will come out by Saturday

Hype

>offering cocaine
i doubt it

I don't know user, working in a kitchen is a fucking soap opera, everyone is fucking everyone and everyone is either high or drunk.

it will be Keanu and Scorcese

>working in a kitchen is a fucking soap opera, everyone is fucking everyone and everyone is either high or drunk.

I miss it

who can I call to get these degenerates fired

>implying he'd have any women working as sous-chefs in his kitchen

I just call random restaurants and say I saw two employees having sex over the prep counter.

I sure hope not. Dude is legit. Did you not see his exposé on cocaine. He's got a personal vendetta against it.

>I miss it
I miss aspects of it, but not the stress of a dinner rush, the shit pay, or the hustle required toget through a shift.
But I do miss being able to drink on the job and fucking waitresses on the regular.

>Gordon fucking a cokehead restaurant employee without a condom
>ITS FUCKING RAW

I dunno man, we'd loose like 70% of all kitchen staff in the world.

Gordon Ramsay is a treasure

>inb4 he calls the reporter a fucking donkey

You better be right OP

I'm getting bored again

>YOU CALL THIS A BLOWJOB?
>IT'S BORING, BLAND AND UNINSPIRED
>DID YOU JUST SPIT IT OUT? I HAVE SEEN BETTER WORK ETHIC AT MY LOCAL MC DONALDS
He then proceeds to give a blowjob to himself.

All true. I had some great times.

EASY ON THE SOSIG GORDAN

this
we need another big buy like weinstein or spacey to fall

I don't. Did you watch his cocaine special? He goes to the source and has like chewing the leaves and taking tastes and sniffs all through the process. That whole show was an excuse for him to get his hands on some quality coke.

I thought he died in a badger den?

K. Keep me posted. Gonna watch some Gordonkino in the mean time

Fuck off Guy Fieri.

>Keanu
what a monster

Rachel Ray

who will play the badgers that killed him in the biopic?

Sounds good. Any movies on this?

It's a kitchen have none of you faggots worked in kitchens doing lines in the walk in or dry storage is routine

Literally every kitchen

hey, i understand that reference

Wait a minute... Yogpod..?

God I hope so, someone came forward a few years ago and got demolished but the time is right, I hope this bluenose fuck gets wiped out and all his shitty restaurants that blight Vegas get shut down.

THESE COCA LEAVES ARE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

No, keanu is a victim of rape or molestation or something and it fucked him up. I forgot who did it to him though

>who will play the badgers that killed him in the biopic?

top kek my friend.

I bet it was that dumb nigress who won 2 years ago.
She was caught with cocaine and lost her prise.
She’s now blaming others for her dumbness.

How is the gordan cocaine docu? Any good?

Mediocre, but you get some good laughs thanks to Gordon

ONE HOUR TO GO MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

link
???

no one does it in the restaurant, ffs.
you watch too many movies, and work into too few restaurants

His brother was an addict so Ramsay doesn't do drugs. The only thing that gets him high is berating incompetents and making reality TV kino.

>tfw no highly successful demanding bf to degrade me and call me a donkey and spit on my face then be really sweet and make me the best french toast in the morning
jdimsa