Injustice 2: Thievery Edition

Injustice 2 Thread

Swamp Thing, Catwoman, Cheetah and the Slaughter Swamp and Gorilla City stages were all confirmed this week and Black Canary was recently added to the beta which is ending soon.

Also, the mobile version of the game had a soft launch overseas. Videos of the mobile game have now shown us Green Lantern, Cyborg and Scarecrow (seemingly seen through the effects of fear gas).

Swamp Thing Reveal Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=WKZNHiva7dc&feature=youtu.be

Black Canary, Catwoman, Cheetah and Poison Ivy Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=9DExgqV3tj0&feature=youtu.be

Mobile Game Character Model Footage: youtube.com/watch?v=k2BMfPVgUeM

Pastebin: pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

Next new reveal is coming next week on the 23rd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWT3-tp9l3A
readdcentertainment.com/Injustice-Ground-Zero-2016-22/digital-comic/T1722200225001
youtube.com/watch?v=kgY0nUUAqv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Catwoman face rework When?

What a fucking disaster of a model. NRS has truly outdone themselves this time.

Flash better have Jay hat as a gear.

Batman been through enough. I hope he doesn't have to get back together with that disgusting thing.

If we don't get Allan and Jay premier skins I'm going to spit at Boon if I ever see him

Only by his own choice. Others have been through worse.

What is this, the pity olympics? Lol ok dude.

I swear to God, if they aren't endgame for this I will seriously consider the Injustice

No one cares about this besides you. Joker is in the game so we already know where she is going. Ivy will pair up with Swamp Thing.

Joker could be in a flashback for all we know, he could ended up the same way Liu Kang did in the MKX story, and I seriously doubt NRS will pair Ivy with Swamp Thing, if anything she will have her own agenda

Its not great but its still leagues better than anything from the first game or MK9.

They won't be. Just accept it now, Yuri fag. Ivy is already on the bad guys side.

No

Flash's character model in the first game has very wide hips, it looks weird.

Bueller?
Anyone seen Mister Bueller?

I think she looks more like the DCCU Flash.

I should have saved that pic

Found it

>Can't play as main universe versions of any of the characters

>No Captain Marvel

>No Sinestro

>Only New God is Darkmeme

>Almost half the roster is Batman and Friends.

Just fuck my shit up. Why can't I play as good Superman? I could in the last game.

>Almost half the roster is Batman and Friends

Nigga quit exaggerating it ain't even a third.

kermit posters need to cool their jets

Didn't Boon say that there would more multiverse shenanigans?

Did he? It would be nice if there was but there's been no confirmation. So far it just seems to be the Injustice Universe.

I'd kill for some Multiversity stuff. President Superman and Nazi Superman please.

Can you really imagine a DC thing without multiverse shenanigans?

man that scene was one of the few things i liked about year 3. it was beautiful as fuck tho.

No, it was disgusting and highly unnecessary. Thank heavens Sebela is in charge to fix Booch wrongs

how do you mess it up

he also teased jason todd but the whole roster is a huge fuck you to jasonfags. they even brought back 2 characters that died in the prequel comics.

fuck you ed boon, and you greedy eyebrows.

I don't know. I like the hooded look she has in the mobile game though. Hopefully the main game model will improve later on like the others have.

i'm not saying it was a good idea. i just enjoyed it visually. why the fuck do you have to be a complete cunt when you disagree with someone else's opinion?

Because everyone should share my opinions, and everyone who doesn't is my sworn enemy!

Shipperfags take that shit seriously.

> oh my god someone has an opinion different than mine what the fuck do i o?
> oh wait i have the perfect idea!
> go die in a fire you faggot!

hell no i'm not shipping anyone. i just enjoy the comic's story an visuals, nothing more.

>Can't play as main universe versions of any of the characters
How do you know Injustice good is E0. Injustick Earth is the main universe now

>The evil Earth ever being the main Earth

Back to your hole Gentry.

Well, with the gear ypu can tailor your own black* nazi president superman!

*black as in the colour of his suit

He said thered be less foo

>Well, with the gear ypu can tailor your own black* nazi president superman!
With the right shade, it really would be possible to make Overman (one of the gear is the "SS" symbol).

If the beta had a gray/red palette to Superman, I could do a nice "Red Son Superman".

I hope they add an Ultraman symbol though, the beta simply doesn't have one.

Fuck everything that model is disgusting.

The resident Injustice 2 jobber will be Mr. Freeze who is only a premier skin so as to boost the story mode villain roster

At this point it should just be called the Batman fighting game

Sup Forums-fags on a rampage today. SFV was a failure, get over it. It got outsold by Pokken Tournament. Stop trying to take out your impotent frustrations on based NRS and Injustice.

SFV being a failure doesn't mean NRS is now "based" or good.

Implying that Jason Todd wasn't purposely left out of the roster to be the biggest DLC seller.

>SFV being a failure doesn't mean NRS is now "based" or good.
You're right. They already were prior.

No they weren't and never will be.

>t. Sad SFV shitposter.

Why do you keep going back to SFV? We already established it doesn't have any relevance to NRS. The fact is NRS is a shitty developer. They don't make good games and thats why they are not played for more than a month.

So bitter.

By making CatwoMAN instead of Catwoman.

Why don't you go fuck yourself then? If you don't care that much, why are you always here? Go fuck your girlfriend or something.

>lets just throw insults cause we have nothing else to say

Well alright then. Case closed.

Joker when?

Story trailer

What if it turns out that the leak was only 90% accurate?

Sounds accurate for a game still in development.

It'd be very surprising. Something like the roster of a fighting game seems like something that would be set in stone early on. From the looks of it the mobile devs had access to the full game roster list even though they didn't put all the characters in the mobile game yet.

What causes clashes?

It always seemed to just happen at random

Second round a metter fills, you just have to press X (or the equivalent or X on XBOX), it's just a one time use per fighter

Forgot to mention that it can only be used when someone doing a combo

Flash super in case anyone wants

youtube.com/watch?v=DWT3-tp9l3A

Oh so it's like a breaker

Something like that, yeah

What the fuck was that? A Speed Mirage? A Time Remnant?

I like this one better than the old one. The idea of the "around the world" punch was cool but lacked impact and the second hit was just dumb. This looks a lot cooler.

He moves so fast it's like he's in two places at once

He ran so fast he created a speed force clone of himself

I got excited when I heard that Swamp Thing was announced but then he moves just like every other fucking character.
Sure the special moves are different but at least give them some fucking personality in their walking and idle stances

I gave up on Injustice when I found out they never finished the series in the comic. Yes I am that fucking naive that I hoped they would finish their fucking story instead of letting the video game be the only place you could catch the ending.

Agreed. That last hit in the air is dope. The only one I don't like is green lanterns super

I feel like that one will look way better in the main game. I don't think the mobile game can do justice to constructs graphically.

But the comic finished??. Injustice comic right now is just retelling the game story, as backstory it goes it finished a long time ago

FAKE NEWS

"Injustice: Ground Zeroes" is the comic book version of the first game.

But they're finishing it right now? Injustice Ground Zero is the game's story retold in the comic, though it's from Harley's perspective for some reason. It should be ending in another week or two.

But it doesnt end, it drops off before it ends and lets the video game finish it.

FAKE NEWS

"Ground Zeroes" doesn't even finished yet, what the fuck are you talking about?

Best Bane

Is that Crime syndicate gear I see?

>FAKE NEWS
new meme? Did I miss a meeting?

By my calculation Ground Zero should end March 14

readdcentertainment.com/Injustice-Ground-Zero-2016-22/digital-comic/T1722200225001

It's not done yet, the comic is still getting released.

But that doesn't look retarded enough like pic related

Change a little bit and you have Orca

Could be. Superman has the red son crest and batman has a beyond cowl

>When you gotta fight Batman at five but get punished for being a naughty boy at six

that isn't a good thing

I think people would be happy to get more characters but I highly doubt it.
Like said the mobile leaker had a list of characters bigger than what's actually on mobile which most likely was the final roster for consoles sans DLC.

I'm not saying it is, I'm only saying that that a thing that someone could do

That's not a bad outfit considering that's likely his futuristic Tron-style outfit that we've seen sneak peeks of others with.

youtube.com/watch?v=kgY0nUUAqv0

Hmm. Hopefully they will finish the story then. It seemed to be all background filler that echoed the main story. Not really giving a lot of detail.

Hope you are all right.

Why wouldn't they finish it? They're right at the end of the story. Though I don't know why you'd want to read Ground Zero instead of just watching on the cutscenes on Youtube or something.

I wonder if we're getting a MKX style timeskip in the game at some point. Like the game could start with the Insurgents being the good guys but after a big event in the game it skips forward three more years Batman is shown to get corrupted by power and control like the story trailer implied. It'd allow the comic to have more than two "seasons" in that case.

When

Why are you guys datamining images when the models are right there.

Hey was lobo in that roster leak? It would be nice if he ends up in Injustice 2.

I saw a lot of people cry about it

No sadly not.

Naw

Well now I relate to Bane even more.

What do you mean? Are the models of Dr. Fate and the others in the data?