Palpatine is a Sith Lord. If you spare me and give me a fair trial I can provide more information to proove it

>Palpatine is a Sith Lord. If you spare me and give me a fair trial I can provide more information to proove it.

Nobody named Sheev can be evil, Dooduku.

Sneed Lord

Leave him, or we'll never make it!

DEW IT ANAKIN DEW IT

Palpatine was a sith lord?

A SITH LORD?

He's a political idealist

Palpatine was blocking Dooku's mind and he couldn't speak. That's why he is making that shcoked face.

>Jedi
>fair trials
I mean they were going to kill the highest politician because they thought he was a Sith. What do you think they'd do to someone they know is a real Sith?

I think a more interesting perspective is that Count Dooku really didn't know Palpatine was Sidious, and that Dooku really was going deep undercover and trying to unmask the Sith Lord (A SITH LORD?!). I'm sure the Clone Wars cartoons and books and other things I don't watch or read specifically state this isn't true and I don't care.

>poison drinks
>ded jedis
>get Anakin
>raise him as Sith

only dyoxicin can kill a jedi, and it isn't water soluble

>knows what poison type
>before inhaling it

Why didn't they just let the gas kill the jedis? That was their plan, why not even try?

because they had to destroy what's left of them

their jedi senses would have warned them about the danger

drain the whole ship of oxygen then except the bridge. It's just droids anyway aside them.

Aren't Jedis racists against siths? Palpatine was democratically elected.

You can't be racist against an ideology.

it was a rigged election, Palpatine clouded people's minds

>rigged
>implying Jedi don't use mindtricks 24/7

only Qui-gon-jin spammed it all the time, all the other jedis are honorable

Then it's discrimination.
>muh rigged election
Your american medias are doing 1000x worst to people mind.
Also every one loved palpatine, even fucking JarJar who gave him full power.
And JarJar doesn't have a brain.

was JarJar in on Palpatine's plan?

"It's discrimination then..."

Sure thing buddy. Also didn't Obi wan try to convince an honest Death Stick merchant to give up his profession?

No. But he likes sheev so much that the first thing he did as an alternate was to ask the senate to vote full power.

Obi wan learned from Qui Gonn, it makes sense he'd be a bit of an asshole too

>Palpatine is a Sith Lord
A SITH

LORD?

Every fucking time

APOLOGIZE

why did Palpatine's face melt after he started using his sith powers?

I'm so sorry George...

*record scratch*

You might be wondering why I'm in this situation. Well, it's a long story...

why did Jar Jar like Sheev? Did they ever actually talk to each other in any of the three films?

It's pretty embarrassing that they couldn't come up with a better reason for Sheev's face being fucked up in the OT.

Did he ever find out why they filmed all his scenes first?

There was a 10 year gap between ep 1 and 2. They became good friends in between, since Binks worked for him.

but did Jar Jar ever save Sheev from a nest of Gundarks?

hes a political idealist who can shoot lightning, duh

nobody can survive dyoxicin, obviously the only choice they had was to destroy what was left of them and then clean up their scorched, burned hangar bay.

>a fair trial
>Okay so we have documented proof you killed like a billion people
>So long

it was burnt

why, though? Windu blocked the lightning but it didn't seem to bounce back to Sheev's face.

how come lightning gets reflected by lightsabers? how does that work??

People here said that apparently this is his normal face. The "human face", is juste a make up. The lightning just revealed it.

how did Anakin double his power level in five years?

Does that mean he doubled his midichlorian count too?

>my powers have doubled since the last time we met, count
>good, twice the pride, double the fall

What did he mean by this?

force lighting royally fucks you up and mace windu turned that shit full blast back on sheev with his purple headed yogurt spitter

If he cooperates he might just get a life sentence instead of execution. At least he can delay them and figure out a plan to escape. Better than just sitting there and getting killed.

He activated his 50% XP booster pack.

That means what it means : 5 years ago Dooku cut his arm. Now he beats Dooku.
One of the few good point of the star wars universe it the power level of the characters isn't that stupid, just like in the shonens.
Even if he's the "one", Annakin needs training, isn't OP, etc.

i guess they didnt want to show the whole healing process but it was implied that he was burnt from lightning and te sabre. They just simplified and bastarized it. I knwo its stupid but whta I am supposed to say.
Thats even more retarded

He trained in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and achieved Super Jedi 2

>Thats even more retarded
The more you are strong with the dark side, the more it affects your appearance.

power corrupts and unlimited power corrupts unlimitedly

dooku was an insider trying to kill sheev before sheev stole the republic

dooku never kills anyone on screen and tries multiple times to get his jedi bros to help him

but since red lightsaber means bad nobody wanted to help. take the scene when Kenobi was captured for example

>inb4 muh cartoon

What makes it awkward is the they've met quite a lot in the animated series.

>"My powers have double since the last time we met"
>"Wtf, we just fought a month ago!"

the saber crystal is force-related so imagine its like blocking a lightning bolt with a lightning sword. element blocks element.

Dooku seemed to be a pretty powerful sith lord, and he didn't turn into a monster when he fought Obi wan and Anakin

yeah but not so fast. Also why the scene with lightnings then

saiyan blood. hyperbolic time chamber. senzu beans. DUH

Friendly reminder that Christopher Lee created this plothole. The script has him begging for his life, but Lee refused to beg.

Neither was palpatine until he was burnt.

The thing is as impossible as it is to believe within the SW-verse no one knew Darth Sidious and Palpatine were the same person.

It was like an evil version of Clark Kent and Superman being separated by a pair of glasses, which were enough to disguise Clark.

>The thing is as impossible as it is to believe within the SW-verse no one knew Darth Sidious and Palpatine were the same person.
Why?

beat me to it

He was ALREADY changed. He is using a kind of makeup to hide it. The lightnings reveal it.

>how did Anakin double his power level in five years?
/Nofap/

why would he do that

i thought he was supposed to be a good actor?

kek

Because no one saw Dark Sidious???

>good, twice the pride, double the fall

Due to Coruscant's orbit and axial tilt the planet experiences autumn twice a year. Coincidentally that is also when they hold their LGBT awareness days. Essentially he implied that Anakin was a double fag

Why do people act like ANH isn't full of the same dumb shit?

Everybody in this thread needs to fuck off back to /r/prequelmemes RIGHT NOW

Except Dooku, who didn't know his sith lord master was sitting right there in front of him when he was beaten by Anakin; and he had seen Darth Sidious.

Dooku's eyes never turned yellow unlike Annakin

i am not argueing but thats stupid af

Holy crap! He was really beheaded. That’s how you know this shit wasn’t a kids movie. Fucking Prequels win again, Disney.

Dooku was a sith driven by lust for power and control, and had the ability to stay focused and coherent as a result.

Anakin was just plain angry about stuff, and gave in to his anger.

Kek, ofc Dooku knew about Sidious being palpatine, he's literally his right hand/student.
Even the federation leaders were awared of it.
Man looks like you didn't understand the whole prequel point.

yeah, wipe them out.
All of them.

this. the escape pod shouldve went undetected via radar due to no life forms, but if they saw it they should've fired at it

dooku was the blandest antagonist SW had
he so forgettable
the only reason people remember him is because of his retarded looking lightsaber

>Kek, ofc Dooku knew about Sidious being palpatine, he's literally his right hand/student.
>Even the federation leaders were awared of it.

Would they risk their lives to fight the same guy who's also the same guy who's getting them to attack planets for control in his own desire to create chaos to capture power by?

Lucas did a poor job at trying to pretend that Sidious and Palpy were two different people until Ep. 3, but he did try.

And there's nothing that said that Dooku was Palpy's student, especially since it was implied in Ep.1 that a sith lord only has one student, which would be Darth Maul.

He's only remembered because he was played by Christopher Lee.

attack of the clones is also the worst fucking movie of the entire franchise
I'm including the star wars holiday special in that

>attack of the clones is also the worst fucking movie of the entire franchise
everyone knows this is a lie

What about the Ewok movies? Where do they fit in?

>Lucas did a poor job at trying to pretend that Sidious and Palpy were two different people until Ep. 3, but he did try.
Was he trying though?
He would have gotten a different actor if he was trying to fool adults and not kids.

>jedi uses force gut to purge poison in violent bout of diarrhea

but its true
it had the worst written dialog

why didn't Anakin just force pull Obi-wan into the lava instead of trying to backstab him?

The problem is thanks to the original trilogy everyone knows that Palpy is Sidious, which is what fucks up the equasion.

but more action. You knwo where I am going

Exactly. In the clone wars series he is more developed and I think he is a good villain in the series. But I think they had to keep Maul as the aprentice of Sheev.

which was overshadowed by the god awful romance montage

>Would they risk their lives to fight the same guy who's also the same guy who's getting them to attack planets for control in his own desire to create chaos to capture power by?
The whole purpose of the federation is to create a mess so that Palpatine will gain full power and to drag the jedis into a terrible war that will spread them.
>And there's nothing that said that Dooku was Palpy's student, especially since it was implied in Ep.1 that a sith lord only has one student, which would be Darth Maul.
Dooku calls palpatine master at the end of ep2. In ep3, after Dooku is dead, Grevious replacing him gets his order from Sidious.
Also a sith lord has always ONE student, so when darth maul dies, Dooku becomes his new student. Then it's annakin.