Why didn't mde make it?

Why didn't mde make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLvhtYNUjOc
youtube.com/watch?v=kbPibD5aaC0
youtube.com/watch?v=3CHrNBeYcN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Debut WAY ahead of its time

People in 2150 will be calling us idiots for cancelling it.

Jews

Literally any other year they would've gotten another season...

It wasn't really funny.
It's a try hard version of what Tim & Eric do, and its best moments are pretty mediocre in comparison to the rest of Adult Swim.

Blame Joe "Blockhead" Bernstein

This, but Sam's little diehard army of faggots will swarm upon this thread with endless damage control soon enough.

>implying sam isn't doing his damnedest to make sure mde isn't remembered fondly

LOOK AT ME TIM LOOK AT WHAT I'VE BECOME! IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU I COULDN'T BUY HEALTH INSURANCE

Jesus, what the fuck happened to him?

hang upside down for a long time and wait for blood to flow to your head and then take a pic and photoshop it

honestly it wasn't funny...Tyler the creators show was even funnier

Based Oppenheimers always selling out the jews.

After the Trump victory, our leftist brothers went out looking for scalps. It was vengeance.

he was linked to too many mass shootings

>fun is determined objectively
how about it's isn't
how about there are people not identical to you who have different opinions on things

i see this picture get posted everywhere. can someone tell me the source of it?

I don't want to defend Sam but, Tim and Eric isn't funny unless you're dumb and high. And Adult Swim hasn't been good in a decade. Seems like a good fit to me.

Nobody likes a tryhard

the TED talk was his peak. after he got his show, he went to shit. he doesn't put any effort into anything anymore that's below the prestige of a network TV show. that's why he's lying about making a self-funded season 2, because he lived on that "I'm on TV" ego trip and won't settle for going back to grinding. it's like an ugly girl getting banged by a Chad and then she thinks that's what she deserves.

I understand why he's so popular here. he applied Tim Heidecker's anticomedy to a set of themes familiar to imageboard NEETs. his book is just KnowYourMeme: Sup Forums edition. but still, the fact that he posts here doesn't mean you have to shill for him.

Nobody likes you

nothing you're saying makes sense, he's literally done nothing wrong

Sam's instagram

>the TED talk was his peak

I haven't seen anything other than the Ted talk and I'm talking out of my ass: the post

maybe that was sam's peak but MDE as a whole have pretty much only made quality shit

Hey, it's that mass shooter!

>donated $5k to Daily Stormer
>"gotta get me a challenger baby"
>threatening to kill reporters
Not even Mel Gibson and Lars Von Trier (guys who have made Hollywood hundreds of millions) could get away with saying one vaguely racist sentence once, so what hope does a literal who YouTuber have? He's finished FOREVER in showbiz and all art for that matter. Right now he's just wasting time he could be spending learning a trade for when his bitcoin bux dry up.

>Tim and Eric isn't funny unless you're dumb and high
Only new stuff isnt funny. Old stuff still holds out.

>showbiz
>art
*inhales*

The same reason everything good has ended in the past 2000 years...

*exhales*

Sam Hyde obviously persoanlly ruined any chance World Peace had. A malignant narcissist throwing his weight around is fine for promoting some edgy youtube show, but that shit doesn't fly in the real world. If he had treated his superiors better and compromised it would still be airing.

The reason we only hear the name "Sam Hyde" and not Charles or Nick is because Sam spams his shit personally, and is probably in this thread.

It's your fault World Peace didn't work Sam, and you fucked over the careers of two friends who are more talented than you.

It sucks that meme got found out, but in the last 3 days I've seen Sam Hydes face plastered all over articles ranging from CNN,BBC, RT, Reuters and all kinds of other mainstream news sites. The publicity for him is great.

>have better ratings than tim Hackdecker and eric andre
>get cancelled anyway

Yeah I wonder how Charls and Nick feel about Sam deciding for them to sacrifice their reputations for the noble cause of neo-Nazism. Probably why they haven't made any new footage for a year now.

The one Decker episode which has over million views was just after rick and morty

He isn't very funny, supposedly hes in rehab right now.

it's strange to see that Sam got more views in the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=YLvhtYNUjOc

So how much of this has been released so far? Most of it but there's some shit in here that doesn't look familiar.

Delocated was pretty funny for first two season.

>He's finished FOREVER in showbiz and all art for that matter.
probably false to begin with but I mean he only has the entirety of new media at his disposal, it's not a huge problem to not be liked in hollywood or on CNN

what's your point? that he is some sort of super evil devil or will never ever succeed in anything again or what? mistakes happen get over it

I mean, they have

>what's your point? that he is some sort of super evil devil or will never ever succeed in anything again or what? mistakes happen get over it

The "malignant" part of "malignant narcissist" is important. I think he'd fuck over any project he's involved in.

maybe you should actually listen to his serious vlogs rather than fantasising

>probably false to begin with but I mean he only has the entirety of new media at his disposal, it's not a huge problem to not be liked in hollywood or on CNN
the only places in nu-media where there is any money (Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Amazon) have the same owners as old media. it's not like they have a different blacklist from cable television just because they're on the internet.

or maybe you mean releasing videos behind a Patreon paywall or on some literal who blog, in which case, yeah, he could do that, but so could my dog.

>the only places in nu-media where there is any money (Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Amazon) have the same owners as old media
right and he's ON youtube right now, so what's the problem again?

Got some links? Geniuenly curious, watched MDE, but never followed the guy outside of tv show.

I don't know if the guys in this thread really have a lot of inside info or are just talking out of their asses about malignant narcissism and fucking over his friends and fighting his superiors and whatnot.

The way I saw it, it was more political than comedy and the politics part of it went contrary both to the mainstream and his superiors and I'm more amazed that he got on tv saying those things than I am surprised it got canceled again.

Nothing he does is particularly genius either, it's just solid production/editing/music coupled with sheer audacity. I'm glad he was a voice and what he says is pretty reasonable. I don't really care about his persona. The stuff he does outside of MDE is really hit or miss but never outright funny, just occasionally very accurate social commentary.

I've worked in performance for many years (staged shows not film) and no matter how great your talent is, no one will rehire you if you're difficult to work with.

Yeah he kept saying the show wasnt political but to me it seemed like it and was quite obvious as well.

I mean you can argue about WHAT it tried to say or how many layers of irony it was on but it still talked about "undesirables inheriting earth from the whites who built it", women hitting the wall at 30 and having unreal expectations, children learning to be numales from their parents and so on. In days when even hugely successful shows like Rick&Morty get a PC haulover, it's not super surprising it got canceled.

It was too controversial.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbPibD5aaC0

>Nothing he does is particularly genius
what geniuses you are comparing him to?
>The stuff he does outside of MDE is never outright funny
paradigm shift? rutgers? yale lives matter? what does "outright funny" mean to you?

right could you please relate your post to the topic somehow

As in, "makes me laugh". Paradigm shift was closest to being funny by itself, but really, most of his stuff is more biting social satire. I find myself happy that someone says that stuff or I find it amusing someone has the audacity to say it in certain contexts. It's more nodding along, less laughing.

And his content is mostly memes, generic Sup Forums wisdom, solid acting and solid production. And especially in World Peace it reached great heights as a mix. But there isn't anything that elevates him over average Sup Forums users. I'd probably compare him to Houellebecq for example who does something similar but in a more creative, more complex, and more touching way.

>right could you please relate your post to the topic somehow
my implication is that Sam was difficult to work with. I know I don't have evidence for this. It's just an assumption I'm making

He kept sperging his political beliefs on Twitter like a retard and the sexual abuse allegations from Marky's brother were what did Sam in.

>I don't find his stuff funny, it's satire and I can't laugh if it's satire
ok but what is your point? lots of people DO obviously find it funny

>there isn't anything that elevates him over average Sup Forums users.
a really baffling comment. he produces videos and sketches and standup like nobody else and Sup Forums is what, anonymous shitposts. what is the comparison except being sort of non-normie and predominantly anti-establishment?

>I'd probably compare him to Houellebecq
link to his instant laugh sketches

>I know I don't have evidence for this. It's just an assumption I'm making
don't post then, nobody cares about your fantasies

Hahaha is that actually you Sam? Why the fuck are you so butthurt about this? I got a phonecall to make but if you really care I'll answer.. just beyond me someone feels the need to argue about this still.

Do you not find Sup Forums funny or something?

nice comeback you shitposting troglodyte

majority rules

Get back in the kitchen and make me a cigar.

Is that a sly reference to the 'Jews Rule!' skit?

The real reason

Adult Swim, or their parent company, did not want the "alt-right" audience so they sacrificed World Peace on the altar of neo-Marxism.

inb4 Sup Forums, these things play heavily into PR, in all its retardation.

Sam was thevleast talented member if MDE. Hes barely in smocaine 3 and its way better because of it.

He produced the movie though.

because he's not funny

that, and that he is a racist misogynistic sexist biggot

real funny comedians make it big (see pic related) and shit comedians like sam are left with the dust that can't even pay for their health insurance.

Because some faggots started a big riggameroo about alt-right or some shite

are member and actor synonyms or what? do you think he's just twiddling his thumbs whenever he's not on screen?

he's fucking great
youtube.com/watch?v=3CHrNBeYcN8

lol

>he produces videos and sketches and standup like nobody else

If you honestly believe this you know nothing about comedy. His videos are the same kinda schtick that Tim and Eric popularized (although they didn't actually invent it) and his stand-up is the same type of anti-humor that Andy Kaufman popularized in the 70's. Going on stage and trying to deliberately piss off the audience into leaving is something Kaufman was doing before Sam was even born. Not to mention, Sam doesn't even come up with actual original material, he literally just steals memes and jokes from Sup Forums and repeats them in real life. He's basically Carlos Mencia but instead of ripping off other comics he rips off this website. There is nothing original or clever about Sam's comedy, it's all stuff that has been done and said before.

you haven't even looked at his fucking book you fuckwit. the book is a compilation of short stories and art that have barely anything to do with pol memes

t. shill

>No comment
>So many comments
>Bored, angry, amused, semi-interested, silent
>You know who you are
>As for (((us)))
>All of those things
>(((Majority))) rules

H3H3 stole everything from MDE. Tryhard kikes

Sam Hyde is a phenomenon like Amy Schumer where people who share his political views feel like they are obligated to like him and pretend he's funny

This.

>If you honestly believe this you know nothing about comedy.
don't care

>comparisons with comedians that either aren't current or joke about completely different things
if they can't make me laugh like sam then there's a meaningful difference. everything he does is different from those other guys but of course there will always be similarities when people are doing the same thing e.g. standup or sketches... I mean from what you're saying tim and eric are just as bad as sam since they only popularised something instead of fucking inventing a new art form from scratch like other people apparently do every day

>Sam doesn't even come up with actual original material, he literally just steals memes and jokes from Sup Forums and repeats them in real life.
it's very clear that that's not what he's doing, but please tell me that the only creative work that's in any way derivative is sam's, cause non-mde jokes 100% originate in the fucking ether right?

>it's all stuff that has been done and said before.
post it faggot, don't talk about it just post it

I'm not sure what his political views are or who amy schumer is but thanks for shitting yourself

>it's a sam posts in his own thread episode

right and a 14 year old who watches cartoons answers

fucking fantastic

>Actually believing this

Can you even define his views? Or will you mumble something about the "alt-right" which you are also unable to define?

You're the type of person who shapes their worldview from the Daily Show.

That all sounds pathetic to even do.

Whatever you need to tell yourself, sweetie.

Sam Hyde is literally like that "I was on hairspray" girl right now

Shut up kid I know how to make a show.
It's not my fault jews didn't like it

thanks for making MDE never die

what?

Kek

>DA CNN DA HOLLYWOOD LIBRUHS REEEEE POOR DINDU SAM!!! HE WILL COME BACK WITH """NEW MEDIA""!!! R-R-RIGHT GUYS??

Hey it's Nikki Blonsky from the movie Hairspray

he scared off anyone with any discernible talent by being a turbo autist and getting his show canceled. now all he has is his dickriders from the mde subreddit and some chubby retard who lives with him and edits his vertical videos.

I want this disgusting man to fuck me.

>You can't define the alt-right!
>muh Daily Show meme
Nobody even watches the Daily Show anymore, are you a bot repeating 5 year old stormfront memes, faggot?

Why does google say his height is 5'7?

Yeah, that post didn't even make much sense either.

It's funny. He's really like 6'4"

So you can't define Sam's views or the alt-right. Thank you for confirming that you're very low-information.

oh ok