TOP BOY RETURNS

Drake is reviving London gangkino on Netflix what do bongs think?

Good show blud. Based Drizzy.

>Drake
>Gangster

Drake is a pussy faggot who literally sucks dick.

>literally sucks dick.
>literally

Really?

He's also a kike.

95% of the bongs here live in fucking villages and rarely come into contact with black people. Trust me, you dont want their opinion. The show was decent though, but I stopped after the first series for some reason

Drake wants to be from canada, atlanta, Houston, miami, jamaica, and England all at once, I hate this faggot so much

>95% of the bongs here live in fucking villages
No they fucking dont

I fucking hate Drake.

Drake is the Barry Manilow of hip hop.

literally who

he looks like a younger yung lean faggot

Most are blatantly middle class. Hardly anyone here will be able to relate to this program. I grew up and still live in Birmingham. The bongs here are nothing but posh softies larping as 'lads'

>95% of the bongs here live in fucking villages
nope, and it was pretty well made desu especially with Kano actually fucking acting better than hollywood kikes like Gal Gadot

Im from Bham too but saying 95% of bongs live in Villages is BS.
People being middle class is true though but only in places like Sutton and Selly (including students), but that doesnt mean they wont check the show out.

Also if you arrived here from reddit in the last 2-3 years your opinion doesn't count boys.

Not saying they won't check the show, just saying they can't relate to this stuff at all so their opinion won't mean that much when it comes to a program like this.

>Most are blatantly middle class
have you seen the type of people that actually pay to show up to grime concerts

You mean mainstream ones featuring chart toppers lmao? they're festival tier. That's not what this show is representing. Grime is dead, and middle class people never attended real stuff back in the day for obvious reasons.

>just saying they can't relate to this stuff at all so their opinion won't mean that much when it comes to a program like this.

Thats one of the stupidest things ive read all week. Are you a Paki or nigger ?

Also a bong and although I'm a posh softy I work in a spoons and the working class/underclass is definitely a thing.

No I'm a working class white male who grew up in a shit area. Unlike 95% of bongs on here. That's my point.

That dude is gay and secretly wants to fuck his dad I guarantee it

Im not saying working class dont exist but people who arent used to one environment doesn't mean they cant relate to its portrayal on tv. If you can emphasize with the characters they've understood it

Oh I know, what I said was stupid. It's like saying that I can't enjoy or understand a western. I'm not looking at you, but it annoys me when bongs on here act like rudeboys and lads when they're posh as fuck. it's embarrassing. And those posts would have arrived had we not had this discussion. Maybe they still will? wheyyyy

>Hardly anyone here will be able to relate to this program
>needing to self-insert to like something

are you a woman?

>it annoys me when bongs on here act like rudeboys and lads when they're posh as fuck. it's embarrassing
it's partly because of the world filter senpai senpai you get me senpai init

see

I know, and I actually find it funny at times. But you get my point.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

You're an ignorant prick.