Morning baby! *kiss* so what movie are we going to watch tonight...

>morning baby! *kiss* so what movie are we going to watch tonight? i want you to show me your favorite movie you’ve ever seen. not the one you think is the “best,” but your favorite!
Wat do?

the one video I took of your bare tits

sucky on my dong dong im so hard!

You must eat all the eggs first.

Newfags won’t get this

who this? she's cute

I can hear the Googling all over

My wife

>We can't watch my favourite movie because it's not Christmas, and we can't watch my second favourite movie because it's 4 hours long,and we can't watch my third favourite movie because I've already seen it this week. So looks like we're watching tango and cash, and I DO NOT want you to get bored and initiate sex with a blow job half way through like you usually do. We're going to sit and watch the whole movie start to finish and you're going to pay attention for once and our genitals will stay untouched!

Kate McNamara. Her breakthrough role was in Shadowhunters along with pic related. Neither of them can act that well, but i'm a fan of their bodies of work regardless.

Don't even trip bro

that Van Helsing movie with Hugh Jackman or Stardust

kek
>come back next week to check out another episode of user's Sexual Fantasies!

tfw she's super pretty AND super smart

I'm sure she'll understand it

You've clearly not tried to watch the shining ir any "slow" film with a girl who's never seen it before. It's amazing how short some women's attention spans are and how they view sex as a recreational activity to alleviate boredom rather than an intimate act. Genuinely pretty annoying when I'm trying to watch the film and this bitch is trying to tickle or play with me and when I ignore her she immediately goes to plan B and pulls my cock out. Can barely even stay hard because the soundtrack is so ominous and creepy.

>Newfags

>gf not thicc asian
user it's current year get that weak shit outta here

Fuggin normans
Rooooooooooooooo

>oh user you are such a boy! Look at this movie, its so boyish, haha

You say that like its a bad thing.
>ywn :(

>not blue eyes
I can't breed with this.

Thanks OP, going to kms now

You don't do this. Nobody does this. You spend 45 minutes scrolling through Netflix until you're both too frustrated with looking that you just throw on something you've both already seen a hundred times. Then she falls asleep 10 minutes in and then you do half an hour later.

why not put on something new at least?
Dont assume that people do the same autistic thing you do so you feel better

OP here
My ex and I actually did this. We were both cinephiles, and though she was the “And I too enjoy the works of Wes Anderson” type, she always liked the more outre movies I picked out
I miss you baby