Whats your cinema gimmick?

Whats your cinema gimmick?
I'm the guy that yells "Thats gotta hurt!" whenever a character gets killed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i constantly scream

laugh really loud when a woman gets hurt/killed

Me and my bros are always playfully trying to outalpha each other and making women wet, but it's all in jest. It's a bit troubling when we're trying to enjoy some kino and all these blonde teens are grabbing our dicks

>Movie always drowns my witty cinema banters
I was alone btw

I'm the guy that yells "score one for the good guys!"

I'm the "that's what she said" guy
I'm thinking of transitioning to "phrasing!" though

Keep it up user, you're doing good work.

Im an edgy faggot who finds pain funny. So ill go into a horror film like saw and laugh like a mad man. My friend was embarresed when i saw dont breathe with him and started crying out laughing when the protag shoved the turkey baster full of hot cum into the blindmans mouth. Also, when ever theres a sex scene i whip it out and jerk. I aim to cum into atleast 30 teenage girls hairs in my lifetime

I'm that one guy always sharing his wife to everybody in the theater

I yell "DON'T GO IN THERE" during horror movies

I always throw the scraps of my popcorn into the manlet pit as I'm exiting the theater

I'm the guy with a laser pointer.

LOUD
>BUUUURP
and
>BRAAAAAP
yup thats me

*does the Patrice O'Neal voice*
This movie stinks, man!

I yell "That's what she said!" at any moment that can vaguely be interpreted as sexual.

Totally worth being sent to the popcorn mines 3 times.

>dog appears on screen
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

when the age rating for the films came up I used to say loudly my friends name saying his gf would have to leave the cinema

It would actually get a chuckle

Would fartbox the theater with you.

>get some needle nose pliars
>break the chains on all the poop scissors in the cinema bathroom and steal them
>come back a couple hours later after the film
>see shit leaking into the hallway because the toilets can't handle people's monster turds

>the manlet pit
Stop it i have a cold your making me cough

"Sir for the last damn time, I am trying to watch a movie and will not have penetrative intercourse with your wife!"

I loudly remind everyone that it's just a movie in the quiet tense moments

I eat popcorn really fucken loadly.

double entendre is infinitely classier than either

I sit quietly and try to focus on watching the film.

I'm the one who claps after the movie

I'm the guy who get passive-agressive when someone kicks my seat.

Very American thread.

I play the "LOOK AT THIS DUDE" roast when every new character is introduced.

It's a bit controversial these days but I usually whoop clap and cheer whenever a black character (or niggers as I like to call them) get killed or hurt in a movie.

I'm a tommy texter

Me? I'm the guy that points out "Oooh, he was in too!"

>DON'T GO IN THERE
I refuse to believe that there are people who do this unironically.

Hey, didn't you see the ad? Don't be a tommy texter!!!

films are social events dickwad

based

you fucking monster

I'm an annoying pack of niggers that won't shut the fuck up during the movie. And I text a lot with the iPhone I stole from your sister, Chelsea.

I do exposition and narration just in case anybody is confused
It's an unappreciated art, but a necessary one imo
I mostly just talk throughout the film explaining what's happening shot to shot

I hate people like you, some guy at my local kinoplex stole the scissors and the sponge

I sit in the back and open beers during loud parts in the movie

I throw the unpopped popcorn kernels as far as I can.

Start whooping and waving my fist in the air when a character is about to get laid.

Cup my hands around my mouth and yell out "WE" when a black character does something moving/powerful/breaking of racial stereotypes/actual KANGZing.

>kick the guys seat in front of me
>when he complains apologize and say that i have a disability where i cant fully control my legs
>accidentally give him a thigh job

I'm the guy that sits right in the middle of the row and constantly shuffles out to go to the washroom or take phone calls.

Flicks are social events, films are personal emotionally transportive aesthetic experiences.

Hey nigger

>spotted the virgin

I try to constantly arrange stuff to do with the other audience members after the film, trying to invite them over to talk about it and shit
Nobody ever wants to come

I'm that guy who squats over the top of the isle & rips a fat log to see how far down I can get it to roll down.

I eat pop-corn really loudly and kick the seat in front of me while talking on my phone.

I diminish all black people on screen and point out that in real life they'd never be capable of any of the heroics or morality displayed on screen, and sometimes when they fuck up I will laugh and openly say "Typical nigger", to much fanfare and public amusement

I'm the one who leaves puddles of pee in the isles.

I'm always clapping excitedly from the funhouse

kek
I'd never enter a cinema again

>character gets blown into a million pieces
>"is he going to be alright?"

>Character goes for an improvised weapon
>Start chanting "EEE-CEE-DUB"

Actually did this during the boat scene in Pacific Rim since it was just me and a few buddies at the midnight premiere.

Whenever the designated cinema shooter is done with the shooting and returns the cinema glock to the staff I always come up to him and say "..and your other gun", I get a warm chuckle everytime.

I'm the guy who has to pee but holds it in for 2 hours because too self-conscious to get up and walk across everyone else in the row while they're trying to watch.

i'm chucking spree candy at yuor head lol

I'm the guy that yells out "boy, they're going to sleep tonight," during the sex scenes

I'm the guy that masturbates in the back of the theater.

I'm the "Wubba lubba dub dub" guy

Teach me how to be multiple people at once. Are you a hivemind?

like this?

Not my own gimmick but

>Movie ending
>Naruto and Hinata kiss in front of the full moon
>Everyone awwwwing and cheering
>Music fades out and screen goes dark
>Black guy yells out "DEN HE HIT HER WIT DAT SHADOWCLONE GANGBANG!"
>Everyone busts out laughing

I'm the guy that starts the slow-clap when the protagonist finally mans up and delivers a powerful speech

I go to the theater in a suit and tie like Don Draper just stepped out of a meeting
I'm full on NEET

I look back at people who make noise and give them a stern stare after waiting too long to do so.

>not shouting "PUT IT IN THE BUTT!"

If you've heard someone go DAS RITE that was me ^_^

Everyone chanted DEATH during the ride of the Rohirrim at my theater, you could hear it all the way in the lobby

It was glorious

>there are people on this board that don't cheer the hero on in climatic fights with "get him"
>there are people on this board that don't go "ooooooh" the moment any two straight characters kiss
Explain yourselves.

The only good nigger is a funny one

Only if you overdo the French accent when pronouncing double.

Lmfao idk why his funny

no one ever talks in my theater, even when it's full. I could smell the awkwardness when watching the new spoiderman tho, that forced marxism didn't fly here and we even had some audible sighs during the viewing

I follow the characters on screen with a laser pointer

t. Paul Reubens

I audibly laugh at a joke that was featured in the trailer already.

True story, that happened once & another guy responded with "ASS TO MOUTH"

i-i'd go

>he doesn't gasp when something surprising happens

>female starts to disrobe
>shout, "Hope you brought enuff ass for da whole class!"

>>there are people on this board that don't go "ooooooh" the moment any two straight characters kiss
I'm the guy that shouts "get a room!"

Me and my son do Chinese firedrills where we sit on opposite sides of the theater and then switch seats during tense moments.

>character insults someone
>"you did NOT just go there!"
>*snapping*

I sing along to the Law & Order theme.

I'm the Indian horde, video related is my handy work.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

I just talk with my father throughout the entirety of the film. We alternate BRAAAAPing when there's a butt shot, and high five and giggle afterwards. If someone tells us to pipe down, we chuck popcorn kernels at them.

>>accidentally give him a thigh job
Hey... theatre off of 5th?

>prebooked seats can be ordered online
>check show times and booked seats
>find a relatively empty screening with a single seat booked
>fill myself and my friends in all around it
>enter theatre and sit down
>don't address this at all

Fucking singles when will they learn

Pretend that I'm asleep and snore really loudly

SAVAGE

I'm that one guy in the audience who bursts out laughing as loudly as possible whenever a character says or does something mildly amusing but not meant to cause laughter

You crossed the line.

I'm the guy who sells bootlegged melted butter for the crab legs, it's a decent hustle.

I make fart noises when someone bends over.

If I've seen the movie already I try to save an actual fart for those scenes to make it more realistic.

I saw the conjuring in NYC and I sat next to these fat black women who were screaming things like this and laughing the whole time. It was hysterical.