What truth did kubrik drop to nicole kidman?

what truth did kubrik drop to nicole kidman?

why he die after eyes wide shut or was it during?

Like 4 days after he finished the first cut.
Or it was the final cut, but he was known to change things after films are released.

think it was them user?

did he possibly really know anything like kidman claims?

what could he know?

The truth is out there so why wont kidman tell us?

so who made the real final cut and what did they take out?

we need answers!

sliding hard to stop us from getting the truth about them, did he expose the holohoax possibly?

how long until kidman falls on bullets from the mossad to silence her?

show me your secrets kidman.

They are fighting to hide that truth so noone ever finds out about them and moloch or look up abromovich

they killed him

>space maybe the final frontier, but it's made in a hollywood basement.

I think Sidney Pollack betrayed him and sold him to the Jews about the real final cut. Then WB speed up his death and took charge themselves

>Asked if Kubrick’s knowledge of secret societies and their darkest secrets had anything to do with his death, Kidman raised an eyebrow and said “That’s not a question I can answer here.”
THIN
ICE

The guy has been studying secret societies for over 30 years and was most likely part of at least one, so of course he knew.

She doesn't want the Kubrick treatment.

source?

>While she was not willing to comment on the cause of Kubrick’s death, Kidman was willing to say that the reclusive director was not expecting death to come so soon.
>“Stanley’s next film was going to be about psychopathic pedophiles. He said he was going deeper down the rabbit hole.”
>“He always had four of five projects ready to go. He was a meticulous researcher. He believed the most powerful films always have a hard grounding in truth.”

>>Asked if Kubrick’s knowledge of secret societies and their darkest secrets had anything to do with his death, Kidman raised an eyebrow and said “That’s not a question I can answer here.”
proof or source?

google it

You guys are all nut bags. Clearly it was Tom Cruise who killed Kubrik. He saw the final cut and noticed how much it was eluding to him being gay, so he killed Kubrik in a gay rage. Then his agent/handlers came in and cleaned up the mess, while also re-editing the film too put Cruise in a better light.

>Kidman raised an eyebrow
Because that question is fucking nuts.

>“That’s not a question I can answer here.”
You don't answer nutty questions when you're being put on record.