There is a new discord server for discussion of arthouse and experimental cinema, please join in you are interested

There is a new discord server for discussion of arthouse and experimental cinema, please join in you are interested.

discord.gg/fBmRwNK

We also have a filmclub, this week's movie is Al Primo Soffio di Vento by Franco Piavoli, drop by if you'd like to discuss it with us!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hWaJqmf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wet
wet

No one cares about your pretentious "art" films faggot.

Can I join but never post anything and only watch films you all discuss?

autism
Sure, why not.

>go on a board made to discuss movies to promote a chat t discuss movies
Fucking retarded, why are you driving traffic and discussion away from the board? You should be banned.

This board doesn't discuss the kind of movies our discord was intended for.

This board is beyond saving and the mods have allowed this to happen. For years we have asked for a separate board (/film/ etc.) to discuss different kinds of film instead of capeshit or hollywood blockbusters and that hasn't happened.

You're the board, faggots.

This board is a cesspool because, contrary to boards like Sup Forums, you let in dumb frogposters, Sup Forums, baneposters and made them feel at hom, and now you have to accept the consequences of your (non) actions.

Moving to a discord is not an option, have a chat with the mods to lower the tolerance and raise the quality of the posts.

Jesus christ, what a bunch of faggots.

>have a chat with the mods to lower the tolerance and raise the quality of the posts
You're adorable.
>Moving to a discord is not an option
Of course it is.

>you allowed this to happen
I actually only came here last year, it was already a shithole

meant for

>you let in dumb frogposters, Sup Forums, baneposters and made them feel at hom, and now you have to accept the consequences of your (non) actions
Sorry guys, my fault.

>You're adorable.
Nigger that literally just happened some months ago on Sup Forums, which is certainly less of a shithole than this board.

You're clearly new here, people were begging for stricter moderation on Sup Forums for years.

Then complain to hiro about the mods.

Oh wow, why didn't I think of doing that!

>

have for literal years

bumping

Have you actually thought about providing proof of the sorry state of the board on /qa/ in form of links to the shitposts, the archive and bans with screenshots?

I mean, with all the Sup Forumsshit and frogshit that gets posted continously it's not gonna be hard. You could start with self moderation. Spam all this shit making the shitposter not feel welcome. It's your fault, you should have done that from the beginning.

I remember a few years back on Sup Forums frogposting, using emoticons, chat speak like lol and all that stuff would result in a ban everytime, if reported, and you'd get called out by everyone anyway.

You really don't sound like someone that frequents this board.

this shithole isn't worth the effort

No, why would I frequent this cesspool? I only came here for Blade Runner and still haven't left but I'm gonna do very soon.

So you have no idea what you're talking about. Thanks for confirming

I came here in the past and it was already terrible so I never stayed. It's the userbase's fault.

which is why people want to use a chatroom where the bad parts of the userbase can be banned

Discord is cancer, Sup Forums is good. As a tool.

What is wrong with discord? Because you can't make blacked threads while the mods fap to them instead of deleting them?

Am I still banned for saying the word anime?

What's your username?

>the solution is not to move
>the solution is to keep the majority of plebs from posting in a board where pleb shit is the only thing that gets encouraged

nap

>I only came here for Blade Runner
kek you're part of the problem you casual fuck

Does anybody know where I can find Sleep Has Her House (2017)?
It was briefly available in a few pay per view sites, can't believe there's no rip online.

Ah, I banned you for the SS in username.

Am I permabanned because of that?

It's on secret cinema, you can potentially get invited to that tracker on the discord if you aren't there.

upload to mega pls

Nazis aren't welcome, sorry.

It's over 15gb.

wow banning me due to my beliefs and the way I look? what are you, some kind of nazi?

So much for the tolerant left, right?

annoying thing is I genuinely want to discuss film of all kinds
why can't we all just get along

why are you shilling on Sup Forums btw if you're so sensitive?

He is a far left gay guy that has a fetish for old guys btw

I got it from Kinoscope, you have to have a subscription but there's a 30 day free trial. plus you can download the movie off the site once you have access to it.

And also a pole with Jews on one side of the family

yikes!
A jewish bender, really tickles my brain
I'll just leave this here
discord.gg/hWaJqmf

>you will never have an access to ptp or kara

aghhhhhhhhhhhhh life sucks.

i'm also on smz and sc

arghhhhh fuck you

ptp is also closed until next year and when they do open doors to new members you'll have about a week to get in before all the spots are filled
sorry :/

my problem is not finding torrents. I can find torrents easily
my problem is I want movies in 1080p, and most of them are either the yify quality or low quality. Unless it's a popular movie, I'm not going to find a good quality of it. Fuck my life.

sounds like you want hdbits.org
good luck getting an invite, I believe in you!

your dog is gay

is not

bump