Hello Sup Forums could i interest you in some of Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Wunker Bunkers now with even bigger chunks...

Hello Sup Forums could i interest you in some of Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Wunker Bunkers now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks?!

did you say " Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks"?!

No, you didn't, you said " Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Wunker Bunkers now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks"

fag

Chocolate? I remember chocolate. Sweet, sweet, chocolate.
I always hated it!

I want to fuck the ghost

This is a Burnbot thread now.

burnbot is just a green boring face with a shitty personality the ghost is much more pure and cute fuck off

A pure slut, you mean

Shut the fuck up you gimp lipped shell of a shadow.

burnbot is literally LITERALLY just Karen from spongebob you fucking twat

Have some fun you renegade whore!

i will with my pure untouched ghost boy while you fuck your used goods cum collector

Not thinking about why the ghost, an entity that a human cannot physically interact with, is untouched.

that was exactly what i meant with that comment...whats so weird about that? :) untouched ghost beats microwave fucked burnbot

>I want to fuck the ghost.
>Knows he(?) cannot touch the ghost.
wat.

mmh

well if people somehow can fuck skeletons or can be fucked by skeletons then THERE MUST be a fucking way to bone that ghost i may even have to kill myself if thats the only option

dubs confirm you should kill yourself.

only ever gonna kill myself if i can be 100% sure that i can fuck a cute ghost afterwards

why is this a thing

I can't be the only one who gets a little pissed at goofball when he starts shit talking Max, right? Some of his banter hits a little too close for comfort.

What's the deal with fucking a Mexican chick?

he is afterall just a mouthpiece of max to tell himself how much of a loser he is....even though he makes a shitton of money via patreon and stuff and is more successfull than probably 80% of Sup Forums i really hate big artists who drown in self pity

looks like a dude on those pics damn you have shit taste m8

Is this show watchable or is it for youtube-addicted children?

I stopped watching Max's videos entirely because of how unfunny and forced I felt this guy was

thats the joke....i dont even think he is annoying and i like it whenever he is on screen but probably just not your kind of ghost

Cool meme, Max. Keep trying to stay relevant.

Context, the cornerstone of any valuable post.