twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still would

Macaulay Culkin?

just what? she looks fine

>be me
>get abused by johnny depp
>leave him for Elon musk
>he leaves me

Why isn't she just getting back with her lesbian photographer gf?

>lie about getting abused by johnny depp because I'm a psychotic bitch

fixed that for you

John Depp isn't guaranteed to make more than $30 on a movie anymore, no, those days are done. He brings in about, maybe, 350 extra viewers these days. Because he just looks like a dope. He's just got a mustache. It's worse than this one. You know, he's quirky. He's gonna be, I dunno, Chuck 'e' Cheese, or, or Willy Wonka or something like that. Some sort of, ugh... He's cool? No. He's got a mustache. He's got a flop hat. He gets tattoos of, I dunno, witches and warlocks and, I dunno, bathhouses or wherever he hangs out. He was good friends with uh, River Phoenix. And uh, the thing about John Depp and how he gets his kicks, is he likes to watch his good friends die of drug overdoses, and not really do anything about it, just be high.

based Musk can spot a succubus

Thanks for the input. I'm not entirely sure how that relates to the made up domestic abuse allegations but thanks anyway.

back to red dit

it's an mde fuccboi making a chuck reference
youtube.com/watch?v=bwuVCdfO3_s

skip to 3 minutes

/ourgirl/?

wait she actually dyed her hair red for the movie and it wasn't a wig?!?

nice

How's her foot game, bros?!

even at her absolute worst she would still look good

The power of autism

Much obliged, I feel much better now that I understand some random shitstain's reference to an obscure clip that's about as funny as foot fungus.

Why do all women wear bowling shoes nowadays?

this
This
THIS