Would he have been a better boss than Tony?

Would he have been a better boss than Tony?

He had an asthma attack when he became boss for a few days

He didn't have the gabagool

his heart gave out, it's a metaphor

he lost his balls is what im trying to say

yabba gabagool

No, he's always been a sidekick to the Boss.

>mfw I literally bought gabagool today
Not sure if it's totally ok for white people to eat this stuff, but it's pretty damn delicious.

capocollo is great

No, at most he could maintain the status quo for a while.

Intimidation seemed like a big part of it and Silvio didn't really have that going for him.

Silvio is the most collected, rational, and level-headed guy in the crew. But he's not leadership material. His strength is lending support and advice, rather than making the decisions himself. When he was forced to ask as emergency boss while Tony was out, he ended up having panic attacks himself and getting hospitalized or whatever.

Albert Barese would have been a good boss

you know Albert Barese would have been a good boss

agreed. i fucking loved silvio

Theres an entire arc showing how he couldnt handle being Boss

You know who else had an arc? Noah

So did the Nazis you fucking white supremacist

Sup Forums leave

Oh! You blow your father with that mouth?

he woulda been a good boss

>tfw when silvio and patsy got shot at when they were in the car in one of the final episodes
>my mother just burst out crying; "it's just too much."

Silvio is best.

lol your mom cried for a guy that's violent towards women

>women
Just Tracee and she was a whoo-er into him for 3 grand

I miss watching soprano. I used to make kraft mac and cheese but with ketchup. I'd pretend to be eating at the table with Tony and carm

I think with proper training he could have. But there were those episodes where Tony was in the coma and Silvio had a hard time mediating conflict. I think given time he would have led the family better than Tony, however. Tony seemed to put personal interests ahead of the family interests, and he had a huge problem with killing made men over slight infractions.

this makes me want to vomit on 2 different levels

>People think kraft dinner with ketchup is gross

Uh?

How do you even get your hair to do that?

he's wearing a wig

>not catching that sopranos quote

>tfw just started my 7th fucking viewing of this series

>tfw you go to buy a nowtv pass to watch this again but they've got rid of the boxset.

They are literally forcing people to pirate these days.

>start rewatching The Sopranos
>notice myself walking like a lumbering Tony and being more belligerent in conversations
>start inventing ways to use words like stugots when I'm speaking
>break balls by comparing people to esoteric cultural references (friend of mine started talking like a lawyer today and I said "Oh, Johnnie Cochran over here")
This show has rewired my brain

The Sopranos made me start eating and enjoying pasta

he fucking killed Ade
>he couldn't breath, its a metaphor
>being acting boss took the wind out of him is what im trying to say

The gravy's good tonight

Are the girls that hang around Beansie in Florida just prostitutes? how did he get these girls?

>tfw watching "Eloise"

IT'S NOT FAIR
FURIMELA FOREVER AND EVER
THIS IS BULLSHIT
WHY DIDN'T HE JUST KILL TONY?
WHY??

I can't believe I was surprised when I find out that was a wig.

FurioxCarmela is unironically the worst thing in the entirety of the Sopranos and quite possibly the worst, most forced storyline in the history of television

>MY FAT WIFE HONOR

He was justed all the way back in the 70s, there's a reason he wears a rag on his head everywhere he goes

WHAT'S NEXT, HE GETS TO FUCK HER FOR A MILLION?!
He wants to have sex with her?

Ade says hi. Or she would if not for that bullet to the head.

FUCK YOU, YOU TONY-IDEALIZING FAT FUCK
GO SUCK ON SOME GABAGOOL

>Ade
A) She was a hoo-er
B) She snitched on me

Mamma Mia!

>quite possibly the worst, most forced storyline in the history of television
you probably haven't watch very many tv shows if you believe this. there are entire series of TV shows made up of just as forced storylines

C) SHE KNEW SHE WAS DAMAGED GOODS AND DIDN'T TELL ME!

Sil didn't shoot her. She must have crawled under his gun for warmth.

>I thought you said you'd still love me.
>THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'LL FUCKIN MARRY YOU!

It wasn't even the worst, most forced storyline in Sopranos. Vito/JohnnyCakes was worse. no way that fat ass is getting a guy like that.

THEY HAD NO FLAT-TOP IN ANCIENT ROME

D) She blew Penn Jillette

That scene was weird. I can't see someone like Chris sitting there wanting to know all the men your fiance has fucked.

The gays are hyper-libidinous and there's probably not a whole lot of them to choose from in a small, quaint New Hampshire town

Fucking lol

salud

Gabagool?!

OVAH 'EEEERE

stupida facking post

>Top three guys.
>- Paulie Gaultieri? - No, management.
>Tony Soprano, obviously, Plus Silvio Dante and we think Bobby Baccalieri.
>That mortadella's number three? He used to be junior Soprano's driver.

Ouch, makes you really wonder if Tony was the one keeping the crew afloat.

Just say it then! Fucking Johnny Cochran over here!

He was, he had at least 30 IQ points on pretty much all of them

i'm glad nintendo decided to reference sopranos

I was just going to say that. How many gay guys do you think there are in a town with a population of 600?

>SOME KID WITH CHINKY EYES CALLED MOLTISANTI

Silvio was pretty smart come on

Same here, I've noticed I keep doing that stupid Paulie hand thing too.
I really need to meet Tony Sirico sometime soon.

>We could adopt!
>Ya thats great, some kid with chinky eyes called Moltisanti, he'd get his ass kicked everyday!
Always made me lol

Yeah, but Tony was REALLY smart. The fact that it's actually noticeable in how he speaks and acts is one of the real strengths of the writings IMO.

There was already one gay couple. So 3 minus Vito.

Johnny Sack was the Pierce Brosnan of New York

He was a hothead flower though. Bad for business.

>hothouse
pleb

Smarts don't have much to do with it. Tony B had a higher IQ but constantly fucked up.

I haven't finished the show, but this guy has always worked for the Boss. It's just the way it works.

They both had the same problem in that they were both close to succumbing to nihilism at all times and thus engaged in reckless and self-destructive behavior.

BRAVO CHASE

>yea i dont got the money business is slow

How do you respond?

Sylvio, Samwise from Lord of the Rings, the sister from Gone Girl, the Dad from the Night of

Are there any examples of other sidekicks that have undying loyalty to the protagonist?

Give me one thousand dollars

What's the best episode from each season, Sup Forums?

>undying loyalty to the protagonist
>Sylvio

Ever since David Chase introduced satanic black magic to the series, which characters had super powers? Phil can turn into a house one time, and Furio can turn invisible. Who else has powers?

Only time Sylvio went against Tony is when he thought he was being eased aside for Chris. He even held up his end and provided for Carm when it looked like Tony was a goner.

>He even held up his end and provided for Carm when it looked like Tony was a goner.
And he was super fucking reluctant to do it. Even Carm noticed when Syl was leaving in the elevator.

I can't pick just one episode. They're all fantastic, but if I had to, they would be
>Season 1
College
>Season 2
Funhouse
>Season 3
Pine Barrens
>Season 4
Whoever Did This
>Season 5
Irregular Around the Margins
>Season 6
Kennedy and Heidi

when big pussy died he fell into a portal at the bottom of the sea which led to the mirror universe allowing him to appear in reflections

Carmela and Tony could both stop time, Uncle Junior could shoot laser beams out of his eyes, Paulie could summon and speak to ghosts

What are you talking about?

Tony and Carmela are all seeing when dreaming. Paulie can communicate with the dead.

>Pine Barrens
Half of Sup Forums love this episode, but the other half say it's the most "reddit" episode of the series. I love it.

i want to cuddle jennifer

*knocks on your door*

It is most definitely reddit, a "fish out of water" bottle episode with nothing but shitty quips

He's so ashamed of being bald he wears a doo rag all the time

did AJ do anything productive the whole series

only thing i can remember is the army bit tony turned down

That wasn't Syl, that was Paulie and Vito

He can't rock it like Gandolfini, it makes him look straight up hasidic