Svtfoe

What´s his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

moringmark.tumblr.com/post/157314669403/wrong-page
fanfiction.net/s/11340080/1/Inside-Out-2-The-Real-Squeal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont know but right now I'm hoping he doesn't get taken out so easily like Bill did

to be best husbando

Also free Eclipsa and use Ludo to wreck the royal family's shit directly at the Mewni castle. Maybe take out Star too, whatever.

Reminder that Toffee is Eclipsa's firstborn and true heir to the throne.

Get revenge on Queen Butterfly by corrupting her daughter.

bastards don't count

Sabotage the only thing in the multiverse that can counter his healing factor and then regenerate without fear.

There's already a thread up, you should have checked the catalog

CRASHING THIS KINGDOM

Speaking of whom

moringmark.tumblr.com/post/157314669403/wrong-page

Apparently having a neck and head that look suspiciously like a penis when viewed from that angle.

Looks like a cock with teeth and a mullet.

bust a lizard nut in star

To write himself out of the show and have an entire season--an -entire- season--pass without appearing at FUCKING all outside of a cameo in a painting.

damn where tha megas at?

P U R E
U
R
E

after the whole founding of Mewni episode

I was thinking more along the lines of Star uniting the Mewni citizens and the monsters

Ludo would be the bridge originally but now that we got Buff frog it might be him that does this

I mean how many monsters has she met lately that aren't trying to kill her and take her wand

based mark

He looks nothing like the red demon in the tapestry

To rape and mutilate Star and her mom...

They only think he's her son because her face flashes across the screen when Star grabs his finger and they can't imagine a non-familial connection between them.

>mfw an autistic crossover between GF and star wouldn't look out of place.

I'm supporting this comment. I expected Bill to be destroyed in a more interesting way than a brilliant but simple way.

I think his lack of enthusiasm is due to Ludo's personality, not because of Ludo himself. He's just worn down by Ludo trying to turn Glossarick into his father. Still, when teaching him the first spell he seemed pretty invested and helpful. It's just that after being alone for months fighting for his life and then spending the rest of your time till that point surrounded by rats and monsters who are scared shitless of you must have taken a toll on Ludo's already scarce social skills. Also, having someone to talk to aside from the wand probably got him overenthusiastic.

It doesn't necessarily have to be son. It's just that there is probably some kind of connection somewhere

Marco mentioned he ran into Bill in the live Q&A. While it was surely just fanservice, it could theoretically happen

I think people have an issue with how Bill allowed himself to be put in a position to be tricked and destroyed, rather than how he was destroyed, specifically. He really lost all common sense in Weirdmageddon. It shows that he wasn't intended to be a final boss villain that the heroes defeat, but more of a chaotic neutral supporting character.

We got kind of a poster for the newest episode from one of the storyboarders. Actually more like a title card.

Nice sailor moon ref

I think it's both funny and interesting how Ludo think now that the best and only way things should get done is the hardest one.

I THINK EARTH IS A REALLY GREAT PLACE.

>sailor moon pose
Naisu

is monster dick that good that eclipsa joined the dark side

The perfect counterargument I was looking for. Rather than just a hate comment. Brilliant user

Holy shit that is pretty great

Oh good, an excuse to post this

> Magic video message to [Royal Mewman dude]: "Hello sire. Unfortunately (ahn!) I won't be able...to...have our ceremony (ooh!) as our families planned...you see..I...I love monster cock. I'm (haa haa!) actually taking monster cock in (mmf) me right noooooowwwwwwwWWWWWW! It's soooo big...haaaa...so much bigger than yours...oooooh, I think I'm....haaaa...already pregnant...are you watching? Are you watching me...as I get fucked by monster cock? WELL MEWNI? ARE...ALL OF YOU....(ooh)..WATCHING AS I...I...CUUUUuuuuUUUuuuMMMMMM!"

see

All right, kids' reaction/anecdotes to the latest episodes where?

Heckapoo is cake?

Yes, yes she is, an eternal cake.

What do you think Celena's panties smell like

>her soft lavender pubes with a flower petal or two stuck in them

Why do so many fans hate Star?

MISS HEINOUS WAS CELENA THE SHY

PASS IT ON

>her
She is a guy in disguise so his house could keep the throne.

I like how previous generations have really grandiose and elegant names like Solaria or Eclipsa, whereas Star and her mom are literally just Star and Moon.

She is a terrible person.

proof?

Better question, what's his startgame?
Origin story?

How is she terrible

I wouldn't mind.

She's white.

Okay, tumblr

NTR posts should be illegal. Yes, cuckquean posts too.

I thought that whites were ok with tumblr as long as they weren't men and straight.

Just a dumb theory since the Miss Heinous episode is up next. But some "evidence:"
>we haven't seen Celena's cheek marks yet; Heinous tries to keep hers hidden as well
>both have pink/purple hair, though Heinous's is obviously grayed; Heinous is just drawn with pupils (possibly connected to her brainwashing) which means her eye color is unknown and doesn't yet contradict Celena's; eye shape is sort of similar too-- not totally round
>Star notes a specific relationship-- Celena is her great-great-grandmother (would be old as hell, but closer than Eclipsa and more information given than for Solaria and the nameless queens). This could possibly come up again, especially since Heinous's cheek marks imply pretty heavily she's from Mewni
>We've seen all 4 card suits, but only 3 of them on known queens-- Celena could have been clubs

Points against:
>Heinous's face is different, though people tend to get more grotesque as they age
>not sure if there's any connection between Celena's knowledge of "celestial secrets" and Heinous's brainwashing institute
>Star seems to have known Celena but not Heinous

Probably won't really happen but I like it more than TOFFEE = FUTURE MARCO, especially since we still know very little about Celena.

Why are they teaching linear algebra to middle schoolers?

>What do you think of my monster temple? My wand told me where to find it.

I find it interesting that this temple was already there. I think it implies the monsters were more advanced at some point. Before I always just assumed there were never much different from the brigands most of them are today.

We've already seen a handful of characters from Gravity Falls in Star Vs, but they were just background characters.

For some reason, I have a hunch the complete destruction of the wand is going to be what is necessary to defeat him. What Toffee is trying to do is modify it somehow.

Is that Fluttershy?

All things considered, Toffee probably told him where to find one of his old hideouts.

Star is 14, so that's basically freshman high school.

I like this theory.

Lido's spider is really cute and I kind of have a crush on her at this point.

*Ludo's

linear algebra is college maths

>another trap

Good. I hope so, because they sunk trapco

Eclipsa had a Mewni king as a husband and presumably gave birth to the legit heir before running off with Mr. Bombastic, so any bastard half-breed offspring they had wouldn't be eligible for the throne.

Also Toffee doesn't resemble Mr. B at all, and clearly belongs to some sort of lizard race based on the lizard princess at St Olgas instead of being a half-mewni half-monster.

So nah, nigga, your reminder is false

Beware of Star, the public enemy of Earth and Mewni. Her ultimate goal is to ruin the Star vs. the Forces of Evil cartoon.

Star is responsible for:
-The burning of Mewni's castle
-The burning of Echo Creek Academy
-Being an illegal immigrant
-Not bringing known felon Ponyhead to justice
-Ruining the Echo Creek Academy Game with the Warriors
-Turning an innocent teacher into a troll
-Bullying a brown kid and putting him in a dress
-Giving Tom anger management issues because of her autism
-Endangering Marco's life and questioning his friendship over A FUCKING SANDWICH
-Constantly makes both Marco's and her parents worry
-Rape of innocent pure boys during her Mewberty
-The breaking of the Butterfly Wand
-Spying on people
-Spying on people and hurting them with dark magic
-Sucking Bonbon the Birthday Clown in the void and runing Janna's dream
-The lost of the Butterfly Book of Spells and creation of a bootleg notebook of spells
-Nearly destroying the universe because she couldn't be bothered in solving a math problem
-Annoying innocent Omintraxus Prime
-Taking Marco away from Hekapoo
-Constantly invading Marco's personal space and stealing his magic scissors
-Stealing his cereal
-Conspiring with known moron Rhombulus to keep her fuck ups secret
-Using Marco as a coffee table
-Feeding Marco with shit she got off the floor
-Ruining Sensei's birthday and disillusioning innocent people of magic tricks
-Destroying the Echo Creek Academy mascot statue
-Ruining the relationship between Marco and Jackie
-Preventing Marco from making his harem grow
-Making bad pastry
-Being a huge cuck
-Being the worst Star in an infinite number of Star Butterfliies

STAR IS SHIT

What makes a monster a Monster, anyway? Why does Toffee belong to "monsters" collectively and not just a distinct "Lizardfolk" race, if they have their own lizard princess? Does Princess Ponyhead count as a "monster?" If not, why?

what a shame, river is a good dad, yeah manlet but still.

"Monsters" are the original inhabitants of Mewni, more or less. It's not being used as a substitute for "Alien" or "not Mewman"

He just said he ran into some sort of being who looked like a yellow nacho iirc and was called "Will" or something.

He didn't say Bill, def not Bill Cipher.
Wouldn't it be amazing if sometime in season 3 we'd meet a fucking yellow triangle demon who's called Wilhelm or something, and who clearly isn't Bill Cipher? Grade A troll

I was doing that shit in High School. Granted, I forgot almost all of it now, because I don't need fancy maths to load missile canisters onto trucks, but still, I know I knew that.

But those are all true, Starcuck. Just because your feelings are hurt because your waifu is a total piece of shit as a person doesn't make those things less true.

She also ruined Brittney's birthday and made her peak early in life.

I mean, he isn't wrong. She did do all of that.
plus it's pretty obviously a joke. "Making a bad pastry" is one there
Didn't she kill some people during that football game?

Shitty.

She's like this:

fanfiction.net/s/11340080/1/Inside-Out-2-The-Real-Squeal

Reminder that Star often kills cute animals, even talking ones, without a single thought. Star is shit.

Remember that one of those cute laser dogs from episode 1 got sucked into the void as well and never came back? Star doesn't.

but user, marco accepted that lifestyle with star, and he seems happy about it.

>Reminder that Star often kills cute animals, even talking ones
Most aren't real

She's a devil - the deivil's horns adorn her face - lady and a MEGAwhore she scratches her vagina full of oysters and cancerous growths and licks her cow-shit-encrusted fingers

Oh fuck off, we're not gonna have you shit up another thread.

it's still pretty advanced for 14 yolds

Someone else said it nicely sometime

the whole premise of the show is about Star being a massive fuck-up

What card?

Fuck off

well i think she just needs to have a nice day

What makes a poc a poc? Why is it divided into "whites and non-whites"?

People can think up all sorts of categories for beings. There are also subcategories and races and such. Lizardfolk might well be a subcategory of "Monsters".

Post full image.

She's had a lot of nice days even she does something completely off.

Would love to see her torn down a peg or two.

i posted all i mean to post

So why do you even watch the show again?

The whole point of her character arc is to grow from an irresponsible arrogant child into a functional and very powerful adult.

I just don't think you're an actual fan of the show if you don't like the main character. I mean... literally how could you be?

I don't remember, probably something about being either very liberally brought up, not knowing how Earth customs work, not knowing how commoner customs work, still being only a teenager or something like that.

You can look the post number up at desuarchive if it interests you

Why the fuck is Ludo so adorable?

Lies.

Its ok. Its like how people think ad hominem attacks are "evidence" of someone else having a weak point.

He can throw a bunch of words out, but not really connect it to anything at all, and then consider a literal one line sentence a critique of a character.

Standards my nigga, standards. At least this person
took the time to write out an entire list of Star's faults and mistakes (some real, some memed, some trolling). I don't think that one line sentence is enough to cover the entire character.

So no. That isn't Star in a nutshell. And even the guy writing the list of "why star is shit" is only considering the negative.

Way to be biased. Can we actually go back to rational discussion based on facts in the show? Or are we just gonna shitpost into another flame war like yesterday? All we're missing is the "starcucks" guy (who is most likely one person)

He's a big monster

>I just don't think you're an actual fan of the show if you don't like the main character.
Different user but that's an absolutely moronic position to take. Especially when the mc is clearly written to have huge flaws the viewer is meant to recognise as flaws.

People can like shows for whatever reason, they're fans if they like it. You're not some fandom police who gets to dictate what makes someone "an actual fan", nor do you have any right to get pissy at people for watching the show or being in the fandom if they don't like your fave. You should feel ashamed for being that dumb, user, for shame. Pic related, it's you

We can still shit on her for being an irresponsible, arrogant child until she isn't. I hope she stops being one, but she isn't yet.
It's just in good fun anyway. Don't eat obvious bait, but it's not just one person.

My mistake, he already posted above. We've covered all the bases now. Might as well add some spice.