Movie/tv show features real life news anchors

>movie/tv show features real life news anchors

>they've got MSNBC playing

>movie uses all CGI set that is a real place

>Panel of talking heads features Neil deGrasse Tyson

>movie/TV show has scene taking place at a sports game.

How do they do this? A lot of times it looks like they're really there. Do they go and interrupt the game to pull shenanigans?

>movie has a musician cameo
>he acts better than the star of the movie

is this from Lawnmower Man

Yep, good catch
Shit still looks creepy

>movie features a montage of different foreign news channels each speaking in their own language covering a specific event which plays a big role in the movie while dramatic music plays in the background and extra's are watching the tv

I hate it so much when they do that. It ironically kills my immersion. Can't they just use a made up generic news show with actors playing fictional anchors?

Fucking retard

>mock interview of real life pop-science entertainers talking about events in the movie

>showing aspects of real life breaks your immersion
in what fucking sense

>tv show has CNN but they just changed the first letter

NNN?

I think "hey it's that guy from real life... oh wait a minute". I remember real life and the movie's universe are 2 separate different things.

All I can remember is GNN in Dark Matter.

For close-up shots they pay extras to fill up about 1% of the stands. For birds-eye view shots I assume it's CGI.

Nigger News Network?

>news shows uncensored violence and death

>real life news anchor says a curse word

>news anchors are the only ones left who havent abandoned the city

Is it wrong that I really found it touching when "It's such a beautiful day" swapped from it's trademark animation style to real life footage when Bill completely loses his mind?

I'm pretty sure the point is to strengthen the connection between the movie world and the real world, to make it seem like the movie is taking place in real life.

Yes I know, that's what they are trying to do, but for me it ironically breaks immersion.

Well, it doesn't work. Watching a real TV personality talking about a fictional character is cringey as fuck.

I love this trope. Bonus points for having this handsome bastard.

I hate that fucking smug jerk idiot faced moron, why do they put him in every fucking movie?

>t. jealous Marvelet

>be me
>watch movie
>see hooknose
dropped

He owned slaves and that is how is family made their fortune. its all over the media.

It makes sense to me for CNN to be featured in movies, cause movies are fake and not real. Like CNN.

Hahaha EPIC post my fellow kekistani

>>movie/tv show does anything at all

>Turn on Chappie
>see Anderson Cooper in the opening credits
>Turn off Chappie

This pulls me right out of it. Last one I remember as that fat Indian Channel 4 newsreader in Humans

Based Terry filmed scenes at an actual game

It depends. Most of the time it's a mix of stock footage/official footage from the game and footage filmed at a different time featuring extras.

If it's a small scene you can film it during a real game. Curb Your Enthusiasm did it and the footage even exonerated an accused murderer because he was featuered in the background on one of Larrys scenes at the same time the murderer happened.

Why? They do that shit, you know.

The hell kind of name is Bananas Flambé

I love all these squished pepe's desu