ITT what were they thinking moments

ITT what were they thinking moments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0WDfNKX0Os
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moment?
That whole movie is "what were they thinking."

did they really have to CGI her hip swaying because she's that much of a fridge?

>both DC

Hmmmmm

this is awful what kind of people would think this is ok? who made this?

this.
what the fuck Cameron, a 10/10 movie with a cheesy fucking ending.

can we get a bad CGI thread this topic is really perfect for that.

Requesting the airport scene, you know the one

Not being able to appreciate the pulp genre makes you a genuine pleb.

The whole movie is cheesy though.

>I AM WOMAAAAN HEAR ME SHOUT

That scene must be ackward in green screen

"acting"

YASSS BITCH SLAYYY

literally crying

omg i cant breath

yasss

the concept of the scene is ok if it wasnt quite so dumb, but the thing that made me want to walk out was the go pro footage

literally who the fuck OKed that for a huge blockbuster like this

remember the gopro shot?

jesus

>execs believing the "BvS wuz bad" meme so hard that they irrevocably shat up the rest of the DC films, forever

I don't know a single normal, real person who "hated" BvS. This is what happens when a bunch of manchildren with no real job spread their neckbeard cancer across sites like RT, and Hollywood execs being such fucking dinosaurs take all the noise to heart.

still sexy and fuckable

>What arm thing homie?

what anime is this?

What video game is this?

jesus christ Ritchie

>Terry 'grassfag' Mallick has character wander silently for what seems like ten minutes through long grass
>audience waits tensely for character to say something, anything
>'I like grass'
BRAVO MALLICK

>Shills on Sup Forums were trying to defend this.

I saw this turd in cinema. only move that made me dizzy, and it wasn't even in 3D.

Is nobody even fucking trying anymore? Why does every big budget blockbuster look like utter garbage nowadays?

*imagine dragons song intensifies*

because retards will go watch films like capeshit regardless

9/10 times I download a movie i think "im glad i didnt go to the cinema to see that"

when you dont give the millionaires your money to pay for their mansions though, you're the bad guy, not the movie companies making shit films

What anime is this?

that's all cgi dude.

>dude no one will notice, people who go to the cinema don't understand perspective bro I watched the making of LotR youtube video dude trust me I know what I'm doing

because once you are in the theater seat, they have already won. that is why they invest more in marketing than in filmmaking

I've never been happier in my decision to not see a movie

>getting an actual deer would probably have been cheaper but they did this instead

why

>Top 10 animu battles

They didn't want a real deer upstaging the actors

Just marathoned season 7 the past couple days. shit was entering GoT levels of tacky including the junkyard faction that all talked weird and all wore full black for no gay reason

I hate this meme

T2 is literally a kids movie with F bombs and blood.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.... i thought that "i believe in te power of love" line was the bottom of the barrel but this is absolutely mid 90's SciFi channel level of hilarious...

And this piece of garbage was a box office hit?

Fuck you

wow lotr really got the capeshit treatment.

M-MASAKA

Oh god, XXX3?
Why is he crashing a plane into a satellite that is already burning up on re-entry?
Does he Nathan Drake hat crate to land?

thank god I don't pay for films anymore. even chinese shit isn't this bad

this is actually good because nothing in the XXX is serious, it's all just wacky action shit.

BING BONG CHING CHONG DIDDY MAO

Yes, wonder woman was also MADE by a Chinese company as well

>This is the same guy who made Snatch probably the best gangster movie of the noughties

Holy shit, what were they thinking?

I want to see the original cut before the CGI, this is hilarious

Why did they talk funny though? It's only been a few years since these people were working at grocery stores and taking their kids to school. Why the sudden shift?

monopoly on film market + unintelligent populace

They were probably LARPers or something.

Why are there black knights?

Its medieval england my man, everbody there and then was black

this, I was like "why did I pay for this piece of garbage"

This is pretty awesome compared to the Wonder Woman clip.

>Mommy I wanna go on that ride

I know people meme a lot with this but...

I have actually no fucking clue what's happening in that webm

the virgin shuffle
the chad stride

nobody does...

Peter Hackson's Legolas Kill Count
youtube.com/watch?v=g0WDfNKX0Os

"breathes in"

i hate it too but i can't help to laugh at it everytime

This is so fuckin gay

I had a disscussion with a girl yesterday who said the Hobbit was really good and the third one was the best.

This got government funding, right? I know Bongs have their famous Bong stories get subsidies when it gets adapted to film/tv.

Ritchie probably didn't have a choice. The government needs his name slapped on the movie.

Is there an actor alive who runs as well as Tom?

I think they were going for a Metropolis vibe with her design, she looked way better with the long black hair and trashy look.

That wasn't actually in the series right ? That was just some cut footage. You guys are so lazy, there are tons of bad scenes actually in the series but you pick the one that was cut for cheap (you)s.

The novels are written from the point of view of elfaboo hobbits writing long after the events, based on memories and stories, with as much elven history as they can force in. They aren't meant to be some kind of cold, factual account. They're unprofessional, even fanfictiony. The Hobbit movies actually capture the excitement and exaggeration that the original novels had for the material better than a more sober version would have. The truth is, people hate them because they look childish, and they don't want these books they like to be that, but they just are. And that isn't and never was a bad quality anyway.

No, the Hobbit movies are not competently made at a basic level. The tone should have been even more childish, but actually well made

cx

can you post it?

29:47 in S7E12 That scene wasn't cut, that deer is in the show.

That's not the actual cut is it? I don't remember.

Holy Christ

it's not

JAYSUS CHRISHT JACKYBOI

>Thinking that's even close to the level of garbage of Suicide squad and Wonderqueen yass slay
I thought it was a nice touch after he struggled to learn human mannerisms during the rest of the film. Using a human gesture as a sendoff proved how much Arnie had grown thanks to John.

fuck this is trash
and I love guy ritchie

The only fellow adults that I have met who liked BvS are try-hard faggots. Every single reasonable person I know did not like BvS.

The scale is different for kids. If you are younger than 20 then sure, like bvs. Like everything with effects while you still can. Age is coming for you.

Anyone who disliked BvS was just angry about their own expectations.

They tried to be cinema. pfff ha haa ha haa

I still don't get this. How is it possible?

people who defend BvS

THE ALMIGHTY UTERUS

god i fucking despise late malcolm dewey. absolute stuck up cunt

Why didn't they just have a couple elves go take over Mordor if they were so ridiculously op?

BANANA STAND

Steven Seagal