Explain

Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9AWkqRwd1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was relieved because it finally became apparent to him that he lost his mind.

Man is it's own worst ENEMY

the events in the movie aren't happening chronologically

The world is slowly being taken over by giant spiders.
Wasn't that obvious?

He likes spiders

Watch Chris Stuckmanns video, he pretty much sums it up
youtube.com/watch?v=v9AWkqRwd1I

BRAVO VILLENEUVE, YOU FUCKING HACK

Why do people compare him to Nolan. You should be comparing Nolan to Villeneuve

>Watch Chris Stuckmanns video

His home country of Canada was annexed by Australia.

>Stuckmann

A lice infection that got out of control, and they are now fighting a "giant" normal spider preying on them?

Villeneuve takes risks and isn't afraid to show hard violence in his films. Also, most of his movies actually warrant discussion after you've seen one, whereas you forget about a Nolan movie as soon as it's out of theaters

i saw a good explanation of this movie on youtube years ago. in essence the spiders represent the women in his life that oppressed him. they show up before any encounter he has with a woman. the biggest spider just before he meets his mother. as she is the biggest spider of them all figuratively and literally.

Secret spider society

>Look at me, I, the contrarian pseud, am above such lowly content

i think you meant

I can guarantee he understands the movie better than you do

Here ve observe ze plebian frustrated. Vatch as he ashumes a defensive pozition, leshing out vith mockery ahfter being confronted.

Both make "smart" movies that are enjoyed by the masses.They dont have extremely convoluted or hard to "get" plots, but also isnt your average capeshit/michael bay hollywood writing so it makes plebs feel smart understanding the movies.
Also, both directors have great visuals which is also rare for modern blockbusters

how about you fuck off?

>cuckmann

Spiders represent women.
They trap him in their web.
The only time a spider was powerless was in the sex club.
The biggest spider is his mother.

The ending is a metaphor for how he has finally lost the live and respect for his wife

Reddit flick

>Le Reddit
Cringe

NEVER SETTLE DOWN

WOMEN ARE SPIDERS WHO WANT TO TRAP YOU IN THEIR WEB

DENIS IS A TOTAL SHITLORD

Very kafkaesque