Chris used to dress his gender, believed in God (and Jesus), and believed gayness was a disease that needed to be cured...

Chris used to dress his gender, believed in God (and Jesus), and believed gayness was a disease that needed to be cured. Five years later, he's a tranny and is pushing a bizarre feminist agenda.

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Pmurt
sonichu.com/cwcki/February_2017_Facebook_Posts#CWCville_is_a_sanctuary_city
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still trying to get laid. That's his only goal

Trolled hard.
Perhaps too hard.

He is an actual hardcore autistic that has never received the help he needed and instead has a group of internet trolls following his every move.
Also this

>*insert first kiss here*
Is Chris a kissless virgin?

Sjw's got to him

No, he went to a hooker a while back.

Poor kid.

Poor Hooker

he grew up

To be fair, he has had crossdressing tendencies since the beginning.

>had to lose his virginity to a hooker
What a failure.

>he learned how to draw elbows
huh

>first kiss was with a hooker
My life now looks better.

I really hope she charged extra.

>tongue in cheek
I smiled.

Yeah that was pretty clever actually, (s)he probably googled it

all the people who hardcore overcompensate like that are mostly trying to convince themselves they aren't gay.

see: Sup Forums

bush was president, then obama
its thematic

Chris hates Trump, will he adapt to the new world order, or go even further off the rails in protest?

Redemption arc.

could you imagine the reaction if chris managed to turn his life around after barb dies?

Please, Chris will start complaining that his brother doesn't take care of him. Though that's implying his brother wont take care of him. He only hated his mom, not Chris.

He probably hates Chris because of what it did to his own image. He's a reviewer with a high emphasis on himself, and guess what happens when you Google "Cole Smithey"

Makes sense. Has Cole ever acknowledged Sonichu?

>will he adapt to the new world order, or go even further off the rails in protest?
take a wild guess
sonichu.com/cwcki/Pmurt
sonichu.com/cwcki/February_2017_Facebook_Posts#CWCville_is_a_sanctuary_city

The worst part is his art hasn't changed even remotely, not even by the smallest of margins.

Well he learned how to draw elbows

(((they))) got to him.

is there decent r34 of girl sonichuXrosechu? you know, for archival purposes

CWC is truly the final postmodern artist.
Projects the whole failure of the human condition only as the human failure that is, and in this way, to redeem its existence against the void of the sense intrinsic to reality, creating it.

The shoes look exactly the same in both pictures. It's a damn miracle that he hasn't somehow improved at all even by accident.

Some hookers don't do kissing.

>For all the shit that people talk on Chris and his art, his comic will probably be more famous than anything I will ever make.

Shit, at least I didn't lose my virginity to a hooker.

Wait, the love quest ended in a failure? Was he defeated?

being famous doesn't really seem like it's cone CWC any good though, guy's life is total trainwreck

Look at most famous people's lives. They're complete trainwrecks, although maybe not on his own level.

He was defeated from the first moment

All I want to ask is, is CWC this generation's Picasso?

Well it's not like you want to be famous for the things Chris is famous for.

Since it seems obvious he has severe autism/ mental problems this focus on him just seems sad like anyone pointing and laughing at mentally disabled people and the fact that some people are obsessed enough with his life to have all these details of it memorized and follow him and his thoughts constantly is sad and pathetic. I mean it's one thing to be mentally disabled with the mind of a child, people can't help that, but obsessing over such a person is just sad.

did he turn sonichu in a tranny too?

No, it's Sonichu's son.

> that biological clock though
awfully specific priorities

is sonichu son a tranny?

Yes.

This.

The dude clearly needs actual help, but people who have the capacity to actual do something with their lives spend an inordinate amount of time pestering him. Sad.

It's not that Chris is disabled.

It's that he's a legit asshole.

>I'm jesus. Sup?
HAHAHAHA Oh FUCK

Who's (((they))?
The pickle?
Fuck i'm oldfag now