Is Tyrese going to be okay?

Is Tyrese going to be okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BAt-Kd8IZjO/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUST

Didn't he threaten Dwayne Johnson's family on Instagram last week?
No, he's not going to be okay

HOW DO YOU GO FROM THIS

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

Finally a black JUST

When you fuck with the Rock, you get JUST

Truly, this is the age of equality

Story: On Sunday Tyrese posted on instagram that Will and Jada Smith gave him $5 million dollars to help him with his custody battle.

The following Tyrese posted a video saying he hasn't received the money from the Smiths yet.

Today Will and Jada Smith are denying to have ever said they would give him $5 million and that they're worried about his mental health.

Mariah Carey accused of sexual misconduct

Half black and a woman what a toofer

>putting a camera on yourself so you can cry in front of it
I hate those people

>give somebody 5 mil to shut the fuck up and stop posting shit on the internet
>they immediately make a huge post about it

probably trying to intimidate his ex-wife

literally who

I don't want to be a racial stereotyping asshole, but fuck I'll ask.

How come most people who have to pay child support are black?

>5 mil
>Keep afloat
Does this nigger lives in a cocaine castle? wtf

JUST bring it

Africans aren't used to living in monogamous relationships

>[The talkative celeb] was losing it. Low on cash, totally unstable, and too much airing of private issues.
>[His benefactors] were really worried that he would start talking about them and their “private” relationship with him. Easier to just give him some money so he’s not freaking out every five minutes and doing something stupid.

personally I know way more beaners paying child support but that's probably because I live in the southwest

he needs money for his legal fees.

Brendan Fraser is not black.

Let's give Tyrese money in exhange for the names of Hollywood pedos.

Tyrese lost his mojo and let his wife cuck him. Just by reading his twitter post and watching his videos, you can clearly se that he has lost his shit after his wife took his manhood.

Doubt he knows anything, he probably just Will's bull or lover.

meth mansion, allegedly

no one can maintain that for long

"I'm at 13.000 dollars a month, what more do want from me?"

He has a Starbucks in his backyard, furs, cars, homes... rather than sell that tho, cry to the smiths for 5M, not bad

>Starbucks in his backyard
lol, what?

That wont help in the long run when child support comes every month and strips away his soul. God damn, women are truly pure evil.

instagram.com/p/BAt-Kd8IZjO/

When you realise that it was the rock that propelled the fast franshisee into mega popularity and not tyrese

he always seemed retarded but this is a new low

tyrese is irrelevant to that franchise

hes either not needed at all, or could be replaced with almost any male actor

Not really, the Rock only came in later movies. Tyrese (and Paul Walker) kept the franchise a float after Vin Diesel refused to come back for the second movie.

i think the Rock took them to another level, like 1B a movie

Pretty much. He seems to think that people watch the franchise for him. He's angry that Rock is getting a payday and he isn't. The Fast and Furious series was garbage from the getgo but it's literally all he's in anymore and he's just there because he was in the early flicks.