Baby Groot to star in his own ongoing series

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh great they will have one of these talentless Nu Animators redesign groot with thick black outlines, 1 or two colors inside, and 0 lines inside the outline because then an adobe product can animate 85% of the series automatically.

so... will they just pull a handful of "I am Groot"s from Vin Deisel and call it a day for like, 3 seasons?

>New Groot ongoing
>Sells like shit
>It is canceled at #6
>"I-it was always a mini!"

plz apply critical reading skills

lrn2catalog

>animate

Bruh...

/thread

COMIC series dipshit

damn you guys are a bunch of reactionary neckbeards

>marvel comics is still alive
>not just calling it Marvel cinematic universe comics
>not just closing the entire venture down becuase nothing good will come from its recursive circle jerk until the films end or the Mouse forgets about it (even if then)
Marvel is literally over. What a time to be alive.

this

>shit taste normalfag upset that people don't want to read his movies
Yeah, sorry.

Could be good but I doubt it.

The MCU really is the canon Marvel universe at this point.

L M A O

>implying I'm going to read this

no my fat hairy friend I'm here to bathe in your autistic tears and slobbering, so please, keep that tap flowin

And people say Groot isn't going to be playable in MvCI.

How can you bathe in his tears and ignore him at the same time? Please don't tell me you actually thought you sounded cool when typing that.

the book, samefag, I'm not gonna read the book

Christ you're retarded

>Disney presents marvel comics

Actually, why don't they make an MCU comics line? Is it because it would have conflicted with the story because they make it up as they go along, or what?

There are already MCU comics. All filler of course, main stories and characters are film only.

But who are Marvel Comics trying to bait?

>New ongoing
>It's shit
>"I-it's meant for children"
Alternatively
>"I-it does well digitally"

I never understood the "it's for children" excuse. Are children not allowed to enjoy things that are high quality?

The house of ideas

/thread. Perfect post with perfect digits.

you must be a teenager if you think there's no difference between a quality adult book or a quality kids book

also comic books have ratings you fucking retards you can literally tell what's for children and what isn't

The kiddie audience.