Why did they drop this plot line...

Why did they drop this plot line? They were obviously going for the ''villain is acting clumsy/nice to get close to good guys'' thing that in afew other shows.

Why else would the gunguns actually exile him? You don't exile the village idiot. Clumsiness isn't being bad on purpose. They obviously found out his dark ways and exiled him.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yy3q9f84EA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gq559Vzc5MA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>drop

>the

George Lucas has already spoke about this, Basically backlash against him in the first film led him to take away the twist

Did anybody else just fucking love that Wizard of Oz tribute scene in Ep IX where Jar Jar walks out from behind his giant fake Snoke hologram?
it was sort of like poetry, it rhymed, it worked

>villain is acting clumsy
>in afew other shows
Like what? Ive never seen this

Not tv but in naruto one of the main villains pretends to be a cutesy clumsy idiot at one point (Tobi?)

meant for

darth jar jar isnt even a thing, it was never supposed to be and lucas confirmed this because he hated the idea.

I remember the actor of jar jar saying the theory is ''almost right'' or something. Jar jar was supposed to be the truth apprentice of palpatine but they scrapped it because of the jar jar backlash/hate from the phantom menace then downplayed the character in attack of the clones/revenge of the sith since no one liked him.

anyone got the youtube link showing how jar jar is mind controlling people?

I only believe this because of The Mule from Foundation trilogy. Lucas loves to steal stuff from other mediums so it's really plausible.

It has always been a dumb fan theory user. stop lying.

youtube.com/watch?v=gq559Vzc5MA

Count Dooku character was created because of this.

Idiot that would have redeemed the awfulness of his character

Yoda was fucking annoying at first but everyone loved him later

I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that

Still waiting the HBO adaptation, but I feel it's better don't touch it as how nowdays things are going...

>HBO star wars show
Yea good luckwith that retarf

What gets me sad about Jar Jar is not the dumbass theories. Is the fact that Lucas honestly thought he was creating the next pop culture icon, like a new Roger Rabbit or Mickey Mouse, beloved by children and adults alike. but the opposite happened.

Now I wouldn't give much of a crap if it wasn't for the little detail that now producers involved in Star Wars are terrified of non-human characters. It really downed on me when all the important characters in the new movies were humans, both resistance and first order. even snoke doesn't looks too different of an old bald man. I was hopeful as fuck when i knew Serkis had a major role ( I really wanted some cool alien species played by him, a new gollum or some shit) but all aliens were thrown to thebackground and just chewbacca was kept around for secure nostalgia bucks.

They had the rights at some point shut the fuck up

I thought we were talking about Foundation

>Drop
You people give George Lucas too much credit. It's an elaborate fan theory that some jerk wads have deluded themselves into thinking it's real.

If the First Order or whatever they're fucking calling the new empire are white supremacists, what does that make Jar-Jar?

Reminds me of the indoctrination theory of mass effect 3. It's a way for fans to make the product better than it was.

Scream

Usual Suspects

Jar-Jar was the "Key to all this". This of course meaning the PT. George figured if he had this kiddy character in the trilogy then even by the time of Episode III, when the story got really dark, there would still be this nice, childish character to sorry of calm the kids so they wouldn't get too freaked out. The problem was, he is annoying as shit and no one likes him. And it's weird too because GL basically made the first seem-less CGI character in a movie, but made him act so outlandish it's basically a real looking cartoon character, which defeats the fucking purpose of him looking so real in the first place.

And yes, I do think Jar-Jar looks good. No one ever complained about him looking fake.

is there any evidence at all supporting this numale darth jarjar theory?

he would've been bareable without the poop and fart "jokes"

lucas literally had no idea what he was doing, like why make padme 20 years older than anaking for example? was he into matures or what?