youtu.be/AGsfZGFJwYo
youtu.be/GxSubd1QoX4
youtu.be/lNNlGXxf7YI
youtu.be/Yrk1s6ercNY
youtu.be/FDcPv6olllQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-VQXL35bGwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Danny Elfman
Worried. Especially when he downplayed Zimmer and JunkieXLs contributions to the last film.

Holy fuck that first one is actually good none of that BRRRRRRRMMMMMM noise shit an actual fucking score. Reminds me of some of the old batman and spiderman movies.

But this will probably be the only good thing about this movie Synder and Whedon are fucking hacks

Friends and Foes is generic as fuck and Hero's Theme i kinda nice, but also, not remarkable at all.

>WB puts itself over by releasing yet another Elfman score
BASED SPOTIFY

Man of Steel's theme is great, but the Junkie XLsBatman stuff is pretty bland IMO. Not bad, but not nearly as memorable as Zimmers or Elfmans. He may have downplayed it, but listening to the two tracks it seems like he's incorporated some of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=z9BL59uiAz8
>We could've had more music like this but WB wanted generic, forgettable music instead

I'm curious. It reminds me of those trailer music composers.

CAUSE THAT'S WHAT MAKES MONEYSSSSS, GOTTA REACH THOSE BARVEL FANSSS BRO

>HYPE
>For this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=5KYHO2cHTBg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and another one
youtube.com/watch?v=9WH5nSA5YE4

Yeah, Danny Elfman is definitely know for his bland and forgettable music.

Fucking hype. I want that track with the classic Bat theme. It will be fucking bliss if it's actually the same track as the one with the classic Superman one too, just a different part.

Obvious fake, sounds nothing like Elfman

>implying you faggots can link any music that is more inspirational than this
Marvelshills out in full force

I actually really like the hero theme, listened to it a few times and i can imagine it working really well in movie format

ITS HAPPENING. Another one:

youtu.be/iPRFQU1e5i8

AWKWARD MAN. AWKWARD...MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

THE GOAT.

youtu.be/FYvQYzlUm-o

that's our Elfman generic and unoriginal
youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc

>Junkie XLsBatman stuff is pretty bland IMO
Suits the oppressing atmosphere of the film, and I guess what was going to be a Batman arc that was cut worryingly short by the changes in JL

I liked Zimmer and Junkie because they're not afraid of percussive instruments and electronic elements.

Elfman has, for the most part, been making similar scores since the early 90s, whereas every Zimmer and Junkie OST (especially his Vidya stuff) has been fine tuned to the project. Whereas Elfman seems to just pick up an orchestral template on his DAW and proceeds to make the most generic film music heard in films nowadays.

>it's so generic people doubt it real

It's not Marvel fans saying this shit sounds generic and bland you dumb faggot
youtu.be/YwJHlb3gPnI
We could've had more of this

That's Alan Silvestri, who scored Back to the Future and Forrest Gump.

This is Danny Elfman's variation on Silvestri's theme:

youtu.be/KIhX1OAI5XM

Bruh it sounds like you stopped listening to Elfman after Spiderman. Hes partially responsible for the resurgence in Synth elements we're seeing.

>Elfman
>Not percussive

Is you for real?

How about you link some modern Elfman then. Because this Justice League shit sounds like something from the 80s.

I'm pretty sure the other two tracks listed here are fake. The two linked in OP are real though.

youtu.be/nIA4mm5Vuqc

youtu.be/7Q1oXD_gxCI

youtu.be/AGsfZGFJwYo

well you got two days before you find out your wrong

Here's a few more. I'm not even being antagonistic, I just want you to appreciate the man, my nig.

youtu.be/GxSubd1QoX4

youtu.be/lNNlGXxf7YI

youtu.be/Yrk1s6ercNY

youtu.be/FDcPv6olllQ

The soundtrack sounds shit compared to BvS

How to save DC movies:
>create time machine,
>cut Shrek out of the end of BvS,
>end it with Bruce killing Superman but still having the prophetic dream of Darkseid showing that he fucked up big time.
>i don't know what else

perfect.

That's what I think, too. I've liked what I've heard so far.

That's the most retarded idea I've read all day. Congrats, you managed to be more retarded Snyder.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just imagine the butthurt and denial of the so-called hehehe "DChads" when this shit flops horribly BUAHAHAHAHA I can't wait, I can't wait! *cackles*

>We won't get ear sex like this in JL
youtube.com/watch?v=-VQXL35bGwk
>All because Whedon didn't want to keep Junkie who would have respected Hans' work

The issue with all the new Superhero movies is that in the end the bad guy is just a fucking CG image flying around while a greenscreened actor also flys around.

What made Spiderman 1+2, Batman Begins and Dark Knight, Blade 1+2, Watchmen, Logan +Wolverine and a bunch of others great is that the heroes were fighting realistic evils.

For all the praise WW got it ended with a CG WW fighting a CG Lupin with CG explosions, same with every other main Marvel movie. Nothing is grounding these heroes in the humanity they are trying to defend because they are not fighting against human threats, so you know they will not sacrafise any of themsevles to defeat their foe. Superman killing Zod was the last time any Capeshit had any moral significance.

Thus, removing Shrek from BvS and dealing with the conflict between two men with different ideals as a climax = better

What the fuck does that have to do with the soundtrack?

They barely even used that Superman theme in BvS, and when they did it they bastardized it with Lex and Batman's theme. Your point does not apply. You just miss the god-tier MoS score.

hype for music that has nothing to do with capeshit.