The Believer (2001)

one of the finest Ryan Gosling KINO

what is the consensus here o n/tv/? IMO is a insta classic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE
rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20020614/REVIEWS/206140302/1023
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I drive (towards Poland)

YOU MAKE ME A BELIEVER

Gosling is great in it, but the Believer in itself is a pretty shit movie

92% what Daniel [goose character] says makes sense desu imo

>the Believer in itself is a pretty shit movie
you are either a Sup Forumsack who hates the ending or a jew who hates daniels speeches

does this get added to the list?

>suspenders

do white supremacists think this is intimidating?

Get Out and Avatar are shitty movies

The Jews clearly control the media and the banks - investment banks, not the commercial ones, but the point is, they carry out in those realms the exact same principles that they display in sexuality. They undermine traditional life and they deracinate society. Deracinate, tear out the roots. A real people derives its genius from the land, from the sun, from the sea, from the soil. This is how they know themselves. But, like, Jews don't even have soil.
Notice the Israelis. It's a fundamentally secular society. They no longer need Judaism because they have soil. 'Cause the real Jew is a wanderer. He's a nomad. He's got no roots and no attachments. So he universalizes everything. He can't hammer a nail or plow a field. All he can do is buy, sell, invest capital and manipulate markets. You know, it's like all mental. He takes the life of a people that's rooted in soil, and then he turns it into this cosmopolitan culture based on books and numbers and ideas. You know, this is his strength. Take the greatest Jewish minds ever - Marx, Freud, Einstein - what have they given us? Communism, infantile sexuality, and the atom bomb. In the mere three centuries it's taken these people to emerge from the ghettos of Europe, they've ripped us out of a world of order and reason. They've thrown us into a chaos of class warfare, irrational urges, relativity, into a world where the existence of matter and meaning is in question. Why? 'Cause it's the deepest impulse of a Jewish soul to pull at the fabric of life till there's nothing left but a thread. They want nothing but nothingness. Nothingness without end.

... I Blitz

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE
Is it true that this scene wasn't in the original script and was ad libbed by Gosling following a conversation he had with Raimi the previous evening?

Suspenders are a fad adopted by skinheads from working class people in the 50s. Same reason they wear doc Martin's, a work boot, and a whole bunch of other working class britbong clothing.

>get out
>avatar

Reading this always makes me feel all fuzzy inside. It's so concise and well-written, and the best part is that it's all 100% true aswell

>working class people
>criminals with no future covered in tattoos

What did skinheads mean by this ?

probably, Ryan Gosling can be a great producer on every movie

Its stupid because actual Nazis would have hated tats, the nazis in charlottesville did it right

sounnds pretty commie to me

wow, this might be the most accurate list this site has ever produced

It's colour code thing. Every colour of suspenders means something. As well as the colour of shoelaces they area wearing.

Most white supremist fashion derives from Oi! punk fashion, which was distinct for focusing on tradition ritual workwear. You thank them for doc martens being a fashion accessory.

>Here is a fiercely controversial film about a Jew who becomes an anti-Semite. When I saw it at Sundance 2001, where it won the Grand Jury Prize, I wrote "some feared the film could do more harm than good." I shared those fears. The film's hero is so articulate in his retailing of anti-Semitic beliefs that his words, I thought, might find the wrong ears. I understand the film, I was saying--but are you to be trusted with it? - Roger Ebert

rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20020614/REVIEWS/206140302/1023

>some feared the film could do more harm than good

I never knew he held such strong convictions though.

Talk about the fucking movie you easily distractable motherfuckers, i can't lurk and learn anything from this Sup Forums talk.

I may as well go to imdb or wikipedia instead of this shithole board.

That's a good picture. I hate it when people post "le redpilled movies" on Sup Forums. All of those are Hollyjew shit with SJW messaegs. There are no exceptions.

>tfw you didnt invest in bitcoin

>avatar

>they live
jews, jew everywhere. this isn't open to interpretation. this is the message.

pls explain what was good about Get Out.
It was like a high budget student film made by weeping liberals. hurr durr white people can't truly live unless they steal the black person's mojo. wtf?? maybe I got it all wrong. school me.

>police force full of jews
yeah right. the movie was about the hibernian control of the world.

they imagine that they look like the guys from Funny Games.
actually look like pudgy 20-somethings holding repurposed ISIS flags and garbage can lids.
Ouch.

the image isn't about the movie's quality but about Sup Forums's inability to understand them. which you two doofuses took a step further by not even understanding the image.

>They Live

wrong.

I mean, the claim is that he also came up with the baseline test in Blade Runner 2049

Well, I really learned a lesson here today.
Now can you please tell me what was good about Get Out, Monsieur Truffaut?

aren't jews like 5% of your population? how can the gross of the gross american population be so retarded,lazy and submissive by your logic then?

>stupid people interpret movies literally
No shit. Some people on this board struggle with the notion that what's happening on the screen isn't actually happening.

wow, good actor, I think he'll be big one day

Only uneducated people defend jews. Like how do you not know the millions of things they get away with yet?Somebody hasn't been paying attention. Do I have to link millions of wiwki articles about shit mossad and israel does every fucking day or can retarded leftists reddit leftpol new cuck fags do some reaserch on their own and stop sucking Israel's dick. I don't even get how leftists defend Israel so bad when they are at odds with your entire ideology, I guess since they were victims of Nazis it entitles them to do whatever.

damn, I saw this in 2001 on vhs and thought the Goose had a great career ahead of him.

it doesn't have to be good for you to understand it

Sup Forumsyps really are dumb

the problem is with people like you is that unironically support trump who is also a cryptojew and big ally of (((them)))but he always gets a pass. there are no good guys in the world kid there are only bad guys and idiots. the kikes are here to stay forever they have won the moment they gave all that sweet cash to the world and now its over. you can cry like a little bitch how that is unfair but it wont change anything. the time will come when a post like mine and yours will be punishable by death. so stay smart and hide your autistic power levels.

coward. you've given up and you're waiting to die. you have no business giving advice, rat.

>leftpol
/leftypol/ doesn't defend Israel you stupid fuck

more early goose kino.

>kevin spacy
did he loose the goose?

he stuffed the goose

This is just ryan's donnie darko. Minus the supernatural element

>Bald manlets

Can't make this shit up senpai

it's a nice tight horror comedy. what are you expecting out of it?

your right. go and fight them. see what happens to you.
hard mode: posting pictures of frogs doesnt count

shut up rebecca

what the fuck are you on about? The true left is more anti-Israeli then the mainstream right has or ever will be. Bernie Sanders was the only candidate who didn't attend the pro-Israeli convention during the primaries, while Trump and Hillary basically vowed there unwavering loyalty to the Zionist lobby in America.

Also being Jewish has nothing to do with who you are as a person, just as being white, black, christian or muslim. At the end of the day some of them are shit people, some of them are good people and most of them are just people like everyone else. This idea that they're all born with some hivemind implant to stop you having sex with white women is a fucking joke. Real men don't have victim complexes just losers like Sup Forums, sjw's and We wuz.

>anti-semites
>logic

100% rebecca.

> he thinks he can use logic against the people of Sup Forums
top lel

Downfall and chaplin are all you need

the absolute state of Sup Forums ((((((((((((((((arguments)))))))))))))))

>of course Sup Forumsfags don't even understand the point the movie was trying to make by adding this scene lol

BRAVO

12/10

Dude, how could 8% white South Africa be run by Afrikaners? It's unpossible

Lmao

>Also being Jewish has nothing to do with who you are as a person, just as being white, black, christian or muslim.

It's crazy how delusional you'd have to be to write this.

>isn't white or American

so americans are the niggers of the american continent huh.

>we da 99% nao
>occupy israel!

>Is a kike
>Following a tradition or a religious creed has nothing to do with you, as a person

Boggles my mind how you managed to guide people through the ignorance and mental gymnastics required to say this. I suppose that's why you're a chosenite.

prove me wrong rather then spouting arguments without facts

It's crazy how delusional you'd have to be to think that isn't true.

>dodging the post that fucking hard
Nothing you say holds any value because you yourself aren't even white, retard.

>not realizing you can be ethniclly jewish and not practice the religion
>not realizing most people in the developed world of every religion half halfheartedly rather than fanatically practice there supposed beliefs anyway (most christians no longer go to church on sundays for example)
>thinking of the 17+ million jes in the world most of them are evil merchant bankers who hate white people

yeah guess who the delusional one is kid

Paternity in crisis. Danny and his estranged, dying, atheist father. The Binding of Isaac. A Hebrew God whose highest attribute is nothingness without end...
'The modern world is a Jewish disease...' 'There's nothing up there...' Judaism as metaphor...The guiding spirit of this movie is Nietzsche; the malaise, nihilism...Danny is a believer adrift in a world of last men, a doomed romantic from the outset...'To destroy him, we will have to love him sincerely...'

>You're not even white
Classic kike subversion 101

I didn't dodge the question. You fucknuts try to con everyone in swallowing "muh individualism" nonsense, while you yourselves play collectivists. That's been the root of your power. Preaching everyone is an outlier, that there's no mass and that you simply group yourselves together for no discernible reason. The idea that someone can follow a tradition or a religious dogma and it having no affect over that person is absolutely ridiculous and defies all reason.

Back when he was redpill

Im jewish and i look whiter than everybody at that protest.

you dont fight kikery collectivism with the same ideology user. epseically when your collective is a disorganized gang of fat kids playing internet revolutionaries.
let that sink in your pee sized brain

>he actually admitted it
You should probably learn to stop shitting on the street before complaining about the joos, pajeet.

>You dont fight kikery collectivism with the same ideology user.
>No goy! Do what I say! Stay individualists! Don't group together! Stay isolated!

Loving Every Laugh

They make movies with these literal kosher red pills but none of them even dare exposing the rampant child sex that is basically the currency of the elite. Kubrick didn't even hint at child sex with Eyes Wide Shut but he was punished severely (then killed, get it?).

Tl;dr This is a Kosher Red Pill, Gosling didn't expose shit.

read

Im not a retard but where can you download this? I have tried most torrent sites and found nothing

>Kubrick didn't even hint at child sex with Eyes Wide Shut
You sure about that?

>Those arms
>No tattoos
Skinheads are the worst , but at least try to look like one

I'm not gonna discuss the ins and outs of child sex pedo

He's back has a pretty shit ending.

I recognize the jew is a tactic and not necessarily a group of people. When I talk about this publicly, I nix all mention of jews, and instead say "Those in power". Many people agree with me.

Many non-jews practice jewery. Jewery to me is what Goose said. To subvert everything that is western culture until nothing is left, at which point you have control of your drugged out, passive, colored(stupid) workforce, controlled by sex, media and identity politics.

>ins and outs
But hat is the best part

Why the fuck is Avatar in that image? EVERYONE knows it's an anti-military "muh noble savages" liberal wankfest. No one misunderstands it

>When I talk about this publicly, I nix all mention of jews
It's almost like you're afraid of getting ostracized because you know you hold extremist, non-sensical views.

>No tattoos
Tattoos are degenerate bullshit.

Never said they weren't, but skinheads almost always have ink

>Do I have to link millions of wiwki articles about shit mossad and israel does every fucking day

I only ever found a crappy rip before the PirateBay purge. You can usually find most obscure stuff on ebay on dvd for cheap these days, just done a search and this is available for three squid over here.

that meme magic is real

>cosmopolitan culture based on books and numbers and ideas
this the part where you know it was written by a jew

the director of The Believer (2001) is a Jew
according to Wikipedia

same goes for the jewish director of American History X

well well meme'd

add this