Is Peridot a manga reference?

Is Peridot a manga reference?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20041210205525/http://www.auras.com/RRS/madness.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What isn't?

what's the deal with Sup Forums and everything having to be an anime or jojo reference?

It's not reference, because sugar doesn't want people to know. But most of that show is ripped off anime, yeah.

she's lesbian Zim

Even after the shit that was the Emerald arc, it's still loads better than Steven Tumblrverse.

The entire show is filled with references to webshit.

Hence why I find the show mediocre.

That hair isn't yellow, it's the same color as Xavier's chair.

I like how they went from making an effort to keep the short Peridot still sort of reasonably proportionate to just drawing her with a body very slightly bigger than her fuckin head

gr8 animation guys

keep stretching like that and you're going pull a joint out of socket

>pokémon
>2017 - 20

you are all children

No wonder shes so awful shes based off the 4th worst dexholder after yellow, whi-2 and lack-2

Peridot is a poison

Most of the good stuff airing is pretty much anime & jojo references.

>in which SU fans have to relate everything to anime or magna to make their shitty show less shitty

Its known that SU loves to poorly rip off anime/manga, so its not a far strech

>In which the creator is a weeb and everyone knows it

Peridot was actually born from Sugar's hot-topic edge phase, from a Invader Zim story she wrote, where Zim was becoming good.

In resume: Peridot is Sugar's expy of Zim

“And now its time for round two! I bet your wondering how the hell I’m gunna continue this story. Well you’ll see! It won’t have another huge twist at the end, I think I’m all twisted out by now, but I think it will be good n’ satisfying NEway. Goodly much so. Um… I fixed that no anonymous reviews thing, I didn’t mean for that to be on, I must have clicked some box by mistake, but I found it and put it right.(Oh, and BTW, Dib’s mom wasn’t short, she was kneeling. Membrane said that she had been kneeling in the kitchen—rummaging through cabinets or something, that’s what the shuffly sound was.)Disclaimer time! ALL HAIL JHONEN! He rules Zim land, not me. But God willing, someday I’ll rule it beside him. ^_^ yesss…” - Rebecca Sugar

Source: web.archive.org/web/20041210205525/http://www.auras.com/RRS/madness.html

NEVER FORGET

kek what the fuck?

She's very obviously a ripoff of Zim. Complete with being short, screaming constantly for no reason, and generally being annoying. At least Zim was fairly funny though, Peridot has been mostly shit recently.

Peridot was always pretty disproportionate after losing the enhancers. They even made her shorter than she should be - look at her with her limb enhancers, if you look at where her feet should be, she should be like a head taller than she is now.

>Yellow
>Worst anything
Holy shit that shit taste

Im thankful to Rebecca.
Because of people like her I never posted anything this cringy that could eventually be traced to myself on the internet