I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Who again is the giant green foot?
Fing Fang Foom?

American Kaiju

has doom iron man done anything yet outside of his own book? They really aren't doing shit with that idea.

What a boring design.

he supposedly is going to end up in Waid's Avengers book at some point according to early promotional material.

>MARVEL: We want you to hate half of our characters

I still don't get the reasoning behind this

Is She-Hulk cosplaying Frankenstein?

>Realistic Slapstick.

RIP Gwenpoop

Why are there so many fucking events? Why doesn't Marve focus on doing good solos for even a quarter of these characters before trying to make these shitty crossovers happen.

...Why is Ghost Rider always missing from these things?

Epic thread!

Jesus.

this must be what garth ennis sees every time he looks at superheroes

Oh my god, I love it.

SEETHING

"Events sell more! More events!"

Why is Tim Allen Iron Man

that's gamora, from the movie

she really looks like dc's frankestein

So what exactly is divided about current Marvel?

JUST

C A N C E L L E D

>Fall 2016
>Sup Forums is acting like this is new

Get it together.

I can't help it, I know everyone can see it and knows this but FUCK how does that hair fit in that suit comfortably.

We are divided over which charector bendis fucked up the most

DIVIDED WE STAND

Black girl's hair is magical and can do all

>Solo

PPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT

More they're making fun of it now that news heavily implies that it was a massive failure

Because he sees the childish drama and squabbling from a mile away and fucks off to purge the unclean somewhere else.
Makes him one of the smarter characters, in my opinion.

Gwenpool just looks terrible in that picture. She works best in her book's cartoony style.

Also for a second, I thought that purple chick next to Ms. Marvel was twerking.

>all of that freedom in one picture

I like it.

ICE

Marvel Nower was declared dead today

source?

There's a chasm in between the two groups. They're also standing. What, you thought it was in reference to a story or something? This is Marvel, son.

>declared dead today

BURY it.

Consider it MERCY.

Get the fuck out of here you faggot.

SEE? KAIJU ARE AYYYLMAOS

When did Deodato Jr turn to shit?

Ghost Rider's are too cool for these shitty events.

Doesn't matter anyway, since Marvel's trying to ruin his own book now by making it about everyone except GR.

>Taking more X-men event names

Because he's the easiest way to see who's in the right.

I sincerely wonder to what degree it was conscious to have one side almost all white characters and the other side almost all "PoC" characters. The grouping seems too nearly-uniform to be unintentional or unconscious, but doesn't really seem to signify anything plot-related.

>make the smart decision to push Prowler, an existing black hero, rather than give an existing white hero's title to a black OC
>kill him off in the build-up to The Clone Conspiracy
>clone him literally one page later
>the ongoing series focuses on the clone and the first arc is a tie-in for TCC
>writer confirms the series is cancelled before the final issue of the first arc is even released
>it turns out that the real Prowler was alive all along and was being kept in stasis

Did Marvel seriously think this was a good idea? Did they expect this series to survive past its first arc?

I suspect that if the series had sold well things would have played out differently. The clone would have been the 'real' guy from now on and the original would have remained dead. With the ongoing series ending so soon I think it was deemed wise to wipe that slate clean with Clone Conspiracy and wipe away those events entirely.

This said, if they were going to give us a Hobie Brown solo series I wish it had been Spider-Punk instead. That short solo story of his during Spider-Verse was fucking awesome. I'd happily pay to see more of that material.

At least 6 years ago.

>Dream Team vs. Meme Team

Meh

Who's the guy with the Iron Man helmet on the left? I haven't read any Marvel for a few years.

Oh yes just what I wanted another fucking heroes VS heroes event that will no doubt CHANGE EVERYTHING FOREVER!

Dr. Doom. Got his face patched up when RICHAAARDS rebuilt the universe

I feel bad for Strange.

Not a damn thing.

I am glad things are not metastasizing just yet. 'Invincible Iron Man' is even worse than I could have imagined.

A word: Bendis.

There is nothing comfortable about it at all.

At all. As an Iron Fan, I am in agony.

It's actually worse than Fraction's era. I never in my wildest dreams would have conjured I would ever write that sentence.

I feel bad for literally everybody.

I mean, I hate so much about Nu Marvel.

For me personally the worst example is Riri Williams, aka 'Ironheart'. There is no hope for her character. None. She is without exaggeration a textbook Mary Sue and Bendis makes not the slightest effort to hide it.

What can be done? What can you do with a character when she is hyper-capable, cute, mentally stable and everybody likes her? Doesn't that bald imbecile understand what must happen?

Has Jugg ever shown up anywhere after the Battleworld? I miss him.

I don't think so, though he might be in something I'm not reading.

Problem is last time we saw him between Kuurth stuff and then battleworld, the disease can't kill him so you'd think that would make him valuable in the whole inhumans versus mutants thing but then again he probably wants rightclops ass still.

I just realized how dumb is not using him in IvX. He should've been there.

Cash version is my favorite.

This is so absurd that I love it.

I agree completely but honestly a lot of mutants are retardedly powerful so they need to make it even otherwise even with poison fart cloud, they'd get steamrolled.

This is funny because Juggernaut almost beat Ali to death once, thought she died, and actually buried her alive.

I think sticking him with people that he has history with was kind of the point, I always liked it considering it finally gave him flaws that he had to battle besides shitty dad, and being angry at his bro.

what's prowler even doing there

They gave him an ongoing series, but it's ending after only five issues due to poor sales.

I love that this was clearly intended to be a hipster mustache stroking "OH, THOSE SILLY REPUBLITARDS AND THEIR PRIDE IN THEIR MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX" sort of knock, but it caught on so thoroughly that it's now become a part of a comic unironically.

>right side has squirrel girl
how can left side compete?

>yet another hero vs hero event
Is there really nothing else these fucks could be doing? Are the Skrulls no longer hell bent on conquering the galaxy? Is Galactus on vacation? Where the fuck are all the evil nazis?

Seriously why are they fighting again?