Ava's Demon update

avasdemon.com/pages.php#1590

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/avasdemon/status/832350951751155712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when is that faggot revealing he has a hot naked waifu floating around him to the others?

I want all these faggots to stop awkwardly dancing around each other already.

Do any of them have any idea that that the others are possessed by demons? I thought they were all keeping it a secret. This is the most it's ever been brought up.

We're still in the epilogue, and I think we're gonna meet another vessel soon, so I imagine it's gonna start coming to a head pretty soon.

This looks like the other artist she brought on's work, at least in part

This. The girl is different. Shes making money off this right? How is she so slow?

Damn you Sup Forums for posting this shit its going to be as bad as outsider.

Plantslut knows that Ava has a demon and vice-versa.
Plantslut just doesn't care.

She knows now, because obviously. But did she know about Ava before? And I get the feeling that Gil doesn't even realize that he's the same as Ava. Hell, he'd probably fight the very idea if/when it's pointed out to him.

She's known ever since her and Ava's dreamworlds fused.

>her and Ava's dreamworlds fused.
Shit. I need to read this again. I don't remember that at all.

Does she know? I figure she's in denial because she's still angry at Ava.

If I remember correctly she was overwhelmed with the kickstarter rewards so it took more time for her.

Prologue.
And sweet Jesus, I'm glad it's updating again but I had forgotten how the story moved at such a glacial pace.

>150

twitter.com/avasdemon/status/832350951751155712

It seems that he's smarter than he lets on.
They are but some things are just really fucking obvious once you got enough info. Maggie is literally wilting leaves out of nowhere right now which is not remotely normal.

I'd have to go back and reread but my impression was not that she knew thanks to the dream, it's that she's such a bitch that even in her dreams she treats Ava like shit. I think she assumed it was Tuls fucking around? Then when Ava tried to explain further in RL she refused to listen once again.

At this point it's just really damn obvious and even if she somehow didn't figure things out before then the question that Gil asked should have made it clear. Right about now she should definitely be questioning exactly what Slut is and can do to her.

>Maggie is literally wilting leaves out of nowhere right now which is not remotely normal.
No, but they aren't humans. I just figured that people would assume that's normal for her species.

I think part of the problem for Maggie and Gil is that Tuls and Nevy don't remember why they needed the Pact, so it hasn't been explained to them. Only Wraithia seems to remember her life before hand.

I thought Ava and Maggie were humans and Earth was sold to titan. But moving on, that doesn't disprove anything (and I apologize for not mentioning this in my previous post like I should have) since even if he thinks "normal for her species" it means the possibility open up for him that all of the weirdo people from her planet can get possessed by creepy primordial evils as something normal for her species. It's a legitimate concern.

Sure, but I figured that no one is the same species. Maybe this is me reading too much into Gil being blue, but I figured that Ava and Maggie and Odin are all different species. Especially since I might not be remembering this incorrectly, but they were all attending some kind of planetary boarding school/orphanage at the beginning. There were no mentions of or concerns about parents. It certainly didn't seem like a regular school on a regular homeworld.

But I guess either way, yeah Gil really should be terrified about Maggie pulling the same shit as Ava. Especially since, as far as he knows, Maggie is really interested in Titan apropos of nothing.

From what I vaguely remember:
Maggie and Ava are humans sent to whatever boarding school planet TITAN sent all of the human kids to after Earth got sold.

Odin is probably an unrelated species that looks close enough or some splinter group of humans that weren't too happy with ideas like Earth getting sold away to corporate overlords so they found a planet to hide in and tried to get away from TITAN influence.

Gil is an alien and was at a multi-planetary orphanage since we actually saw different species of children there.

Maggie is easy to mistake for a different species but flashbacks show that before the cookiepact she was clearly human without green hair/eyes similar to how Ava's look changed after she took the pact.

I see. I've completely forgotten that Earth was even mentioned at all. I've been reading all of these later chapters with a Star Wars mindset (galaxy far far away).

Still not use to this weekly updates thing