Could a Fallout cartoon/comic ever work?

Could a Fallout cartoon/comic ever work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iq8swQ7kpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah but it probably wouldn't

>implying Nick would ever kiss someone other then Ellie.

Maybe, but with people like Bethesda holding the license its guaranteed to turn out retarded.

Comic yes
Cartoon no
It's way too complicated and there are way too many factors and not a good enough place to set I think
The only way a fallout cartoon would work would be simplifying everything to the point that's no longer fallout

Well, one way to find out!

Absolutely. Haven't you seen the Fallout 4 shorts they put out before release?

There was a youtube show some people put together NukaBreak

youtube.com/watch?v=_iq8swQ7kpg

Not the best thing, but there was effort made.

Ah, the wonders of not having to worry about crashing everyone's system.

>Could a Fallout cartoon/comic ever work?
What do you mean "could" there already was one, it was great.

But NV like Deus Ex was written specifically for vidya in mind and wouldn't work as well in an other medium, unlike so many other "cinematic" games like Uncharted or The Last of Us. It can be done decently mind you, but not to the same level as the actual game. It's probably one of my absolute favorites.

Apparently this map is actually in the game.

as long as it had nothing to do with 3 or 4

>Geoff fucking Darrow

Y E S

thanks man

it does, and you canf ind the knife he uses in this very comic

can't remember if that rock that guy is laying on was in the game or not.

Thanks user.
New Vegas is probably one of my favorite video-games of all time despite disliking the rest of the franchise.

Including 1 and 2.

it's next to the map but it's not as tagged up

i kinda wish they did more with the revenge story other than put the rest of it behind a paywall with the ulysses arc

i felt the main questline in the vanilla game just falls apart after you deal when you deal with benny

It took me something like 6 playthroughs and 200 hours over a couple years to actually finish the game. I kept getting to Vegas, getting distracted, and getting bored. I'd drop the game for a few months before trying again.

I feel like the pacing and overworld design were lacking.

as much as people here like to ride on bethesda for 3 & 4 i enjoyed the overworld design of the capital wasteland & the commonwealth much more than the mojavie.

i felt like NV really should've either been an expansion pack for FO3 or more like the first 2 games.

Having 500~ hours into the game, i think its because the freeside-vegas part of the game is one of the more stale ones, with most of the quests being busywork.

Only if there's atleast one Ghoul Girl that makes me feel funny despite being a literal walking corpse

Also Raider girls

This is close to what I'd want to see in a Fallout comic. Don't focus on the Brotherhood of Steel or some giant faction. Just look at the smaller groups and individuals. How do they survive (or die) on a day to day basis?

Work? Sure, i mean its not like its a theme that wasn't done before.

You just need good writers (and maybe give them a degree of freedom like making the game be set in a new region rather than one from the games) who understand the franchise well. Even a interesting world like dark souls was absolutely butchered by bad writing in the comics or one of them).

It's the raspy voices man

I have no idea why I want this so badly, nor why I chose an artist who produces a fetish I'm not into.
But I really want to see an animated Veronica crying her heart out to Elder McNamara. I feel as though we didn't see enough of their relationship in the game, plus I think Incase would draw her pretty cute crying. As I said before, not into futa, nor crying, but I really do want to see if for some reason.

>When you follow keely outside of the cave and inevitably see her ass

>But NV like Deus Ex was written specifically for vidya in mind and wouldn't work as well in an other medium, unlike so many other "cinematic" games like Uncharted or The Last of Us.
Oof, you're absolutely right.

Naughty Dog's writers want to be making movies instead.

Holy buckets!

What are his perks?!

He bent a fucking flamethrower barrel back towards the guy holding it. He has to have 10 strength and endurance.