This wasn't supposed to be a documentary

This wasn't supposed to be a documentary.

It was actually to a certain extent. Even of the time its from, things just were blown up a little bit to make it comedy.

Xd

>ow my balls! Exists but theyre called fail videos

gotta love this movie exposing how SJWs destroy the future because they hate science.

They existed for many many years before this movie even began production you fucking twelve year old. Jackass had been huge for SIX YEARS when it was released.

It's a political Rorschach test. Everybody regardless of political orientation will see it as being proof of the damage [insert pet scapegoat] will do if they get their way.

the future is the SJW paradise that they in hollywood want which is the best social commentary

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

There's that fag talk again

it's okay the Obama years are over

it is tho
trump is president and people are chimping out left and right. niggers, sjws, altcucks, conservashits, libshits etc all grabbing eachothers assholes in the major honeycomb.
excellent post

>doesnt show future america as 80% non white

very inaccurate film

To be fair, you have to have a bigly bigly high IQ to understand Trumps complex political agenda.

I'VE GOT A SOLUTION - YOU'RE A DICK!

I like money.

>muh 4d chess
he's a fat fuck billionare that had nothing to do with politics and had a tv show where he fired people.
i think is super close to idiocracy

He's playing 5d chinese checkers dumbass

it sure did

it does though, give a rewatch. it's mainly mexican looking people

literally reeddit the comment and reeddit the movie

>go to the future
>still white people

t. didn't get it