Does anybody else really enjoy the thought of Joker being afraid of someone like Castle?

Does anybody else really enjoy the thought of Joker being afraid of someone like Castle?

Is Frank finally going to rape the Joker?

no, because it's out of character

Yes, I always like the idea that Joker is fallible. Him being an unstoppable killing machine ahs always been retarded.

Maybe not afraid but I do enjoy the idea of there being someone not even the Joker can stand being around.

Depends on the Joker.

BTAS Joker would definitely be afraid of Punisher.

The mobster joker version is the only one I can think would be scared, all the others are either too crazy or not caring

I don't, but don't really care, either.

Is that really what's happening on this page here

MOAR

I'm sure one crazy version of the Joker would be afraid of being killed by anyone that isn't Batman. Or afraid that he doesn't have his greatest battle with Batman and dying from that.

Kind of, I think it's more of a shock really....I mean in the story Joker is basically a plot device to show the difference between Batman and Punisher, in which case I think it works

Or that he is out of his comfort zone.
Considering how long he and Batman were fighting the Joker became so daring because he always knew Batman is not gonna kill him.

I wish Marvel and DC would make crossovers again.

Marvel sunk that ship

It would just be Harley meets Gwenpool or something equally asinine

What happened?

You're probably right.

I think it's less that he was afraid of Frank and more that he was afraid of dying in a boring way at the hands of a stranger who would only regard him as another body on the pile.

I kinda do. I like the idea that Joker fears dying at anyone's hands besides Batman's, but the Joker just stacks the odds in such a way where it's unlikely.

>Amalgam 2.0
>Harleypool

How so?

What seems unlikely is that he's never been killed by any other villains. You'd figure that guys like Two-Face, Penguin, or Black Mask would put a bullet in him at the first possible opportunity.

Quesadilla happened.

Isn't there a story where Batman has to protect a criminal from hitman and shit? I only have some vague recollection so I have no idea if it's even a Batman story I'm remembering. Either way, that'd be an interesting premise--Batman trying to protect the Joker from the other rogues.

not particularly, but i do love it when batman gets iffy and defensive about other people trying to kill the joker.

Eh, Batman would do that for everyone.
Still don't know why Dixon used the Joker and thought that scene was ok.

What's interesting is that Batman told Joker to run. Which makes me think that even though Castle has been shot in both arms he wasn't sure if he could stop him from killing Joker. Or maybe Batman knows deep down that Punisher is right and he let Joker go because he thought Punisher might be able to convince him that killing Joker is the right thing to do.

>Batman would do that for everyone
sure, but he's successfully saved the joker more often than anyone other person, and he goes out of his way to do it every time

Friendly reminder that Access is the canonical reason for every Marvel/DC crossover. He's criminally underused in my opinion.

I've always assumed that other villains are afraid of making Joker angry enough to end up on his shit list. He's got connections everywhere and is known for going to extremes. If anyone actually managed to "kill" him, he'd probably pop up a few months later, reveal that he'd been alive the whole time, then proceed to torture his "killer". Most of them probably just don't want to mess with him any more than they have to.

Joker knows someone will just dump him in a Lazarus pit, get a younger version of him from the past or get some alternate reality version of him to replace him. Since half the time it'll be Bats, he probably looks forward to it.

this

Nope, it's not in character. But I didn't care, i was more mad about punisher being scared, I liked jl avengers when batman kicked his ass, it was taken as something funny, but here it just sucked

he's also legit tried to kill the Joker more often than anyone else.

I know you dislike batman but you are a retard if you believe that hasn't happened, the police has also tried to killed him, guards, etc. He has burn to dead and got a fucking lobotomy in the first 5 issues he was in

>first 5 issues he was in
Back in the fucking 40s? Yeah, and Batman routinely killed people back then. What's your point?

It wasn't Quesada who started putting retarded ultimatums in the crossovers, bubs

Why are you repeating yourself?
You know you are wrong, but for some reason you actually believe that if you repeat it enough batman will stop being more popular that your favorite hero, don't you have some under the hood images to post? Is time

I'm not talking about batman, I'm talking about the joker dying on his own or being lobotomized by the state, he has being blown up into pieces, it's stupid to ask why he isn't shot when he has been shot in the head and came back with just two new scars

>Bruce Wayne on vacation
>Peter Parker in Gotham
>Spider-Man keeps stopping Joker, but Joker keeps getting away
>Joker gets more and more frustrated that Spidey isn't taking him seriously, and is funnier than him
>Even Harley laughs at Spidey's jokes, until Joker glares at her angrily
>Joker eventually drives up to Arkham, slams open the doors, kills a guard, and locks himself in a cell
>Mutters to himself about how he'll break out again once Batman is back
Someone make it happen.

I'd read it.

Can we just take a moment to note how fucking inconsistent and often displeasing JRJR's art is? It's so fucking hit or miss.

Not the Earth-Crossover ones and not for JLA - Avengers. Also it's hard to be used when you remove yourself from existence.

>knocks Bane out with one punch
>ignores Catwoman and Ivy's advances
>insults Penguin relentlessly
>compares Clayface to Sandman
>nonstop jokes about Two-Face

There's more but this is a start.

Explain in detail.

What'd that fucker do

Some Jokers are afraid of dying, the Animates Series Joker was afraid of dying a lot. Could be he's just one of those Jokers.

Dixon's Joker was consistent in that he could feel fear, but only for a brief amount of time before he either got over it or just shut down completely.

He's main editor on Marvel and believes that the company wars were a good thing

Also I heard he banned smoking from all marvel comics

What a gigantic faggot. Company wars are always cancer.

In this regard I like that BTAS Joker played himself more like a professional criminal rather than a truly crazy person. In my mind he's forever defined by a line from Joker's Millions; "I'm crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? Noooo, thank you!"