Would you?

I would.

is she one of them>? hard to tell in that pic,

more! must have MORE!

it's actually crazy how many of her type exist in small towns

i used to date one.
now she has a kid with some redneck asphalt pusher at the age of 23
poor girl had it coming.

that shot and Lee looking sad all by himself outside combined with the music fucking KILLED me. I sure am going to miss this show.

Despite dating girls like Abbott in the past, and being burned BAD by them, I cannot help but find here incredibly attractive.

>tfw she will never leg lock you when you try to pull out

fantastic ending, McBride is a great director

Same here. I thought it would just be a funny comedy, but my god, HBO kino has struck again.

2 things:

1. Where's Taylor?
2. Where's Taylor?

Taylor was prom queen. She was dancing with some manlet.

Dude is a great actor. I'm surprised he's not more critically acclaimed

I wish I could say he is carrying the show but the rest of the cast is doing well too. Goggins is definitely the most talented but I can't imagine anyone else playing Dayshawn for example.

>tfw too unattractive to be attractive to one of these BPD sluts
Must be nice being Chad

You beta pussies that post stupid shit like that would beat off into a gym sock, or a pillow case, so saying you'd stick your dick in any given willing broad says absolutely nothing about the bitch, but simply confirms you for being the beta loser we already knew you are in the first place.

I'm sure you get all kinds of pussy

Of course he does bro, he posts on Sup Forums

let me tell you something about pussy: Just because you're getting all kinds one year doesn't mean you'll be getting it next year.

this guy fucks

No, it's obviously this guy.

Her picture is on Russell's suspect board in the finale promo.

that's a cute dog, I'm happy that he has a burger all to himself.

>Ray shot Gamby, but aimed for non-vital organs so he would survive
>gifted him the sword-cane when he got out of the hospital
>last episode is Gamby finding out Ray was the shooter and sword-fighting with Ray
>Ray lets Gamby win then reveals he was behind it the whole time so Gamby could gain confidence in his life and respect from his coworkers and family
Calling it now

Fuck you, Ray is a saint. And whatshername doesn't care enough about Gamby to go through the trouble.

It's gotta be Lee man. He's a psychopath. Come on!

Place your bets niggers, I'm calling Ray right here, right now.

>tfw she's in an anime movie directed by Ryûtarô Nakamura

>whiteknighting for fawning beta males
You "dudes" are pathetic. It's shit like this that makes you cancer to women.

Man the fuck up and quit being such a pussywhipped bitch.

Except Gamby is a piece of shit and threw away the cane in the same episode.

huh

Christine or Abbott. Leaning towards Christine.

What if it was gamby himself and it turns out that he is a paranoid schizophrenic and he imaged the whole thing and then shot himself and then lee finds out and then he murders lee to keep the secret

Abbot loses her fucking shit and tries to kill Snot Grass with something stupid, Gambi drops his gun and everybody loses their shit as to why he has it. Abbot picks it up and reveals she didn't mean to shoot him but she was scared, and now if she cant have him nobody can. Gambi gets shot in the arm, shes going to kill him, Lee jumps in and saves him. Wrinkles takes out Abbot. Lee reveals that he has been struggling with homosexual urges and its why he has such a hard time opening up to anybody because he's not really him, but he loves his wife. Abbots in jail, Lee and wife are in therapy, Gambi gets told he's gonna be a dad again. Gambi turns down principal position, and requests it be given back to the black lady to make up for what he did.

I noticed that too but who's to say that he wasn't given it back by (pussy)Willows and it just magically re-appears in his repertoire in the last episode as kind of a Chekhov's gun

It's Abbot.

I got a girl who turned me down a year ago because she thought she was meant for better things.

Now shes in same place she was and showing the signs after we met again. What do?

Pump and dump
Keep her around as a fucktoy and nothing else

swift is cute

This post applies to all girls with over 3 sex partners btw

This.

Ive obsessively listened that this BBD album for years. Never thought I would get a montage set to my 2nd fave song on it.

Avoid it like the plague.

s2 Abbot would've totally shot him
s1 Abbot really gave no indication whatsoever

my main suspect is the weightlifting neighbor

her ass was so fucking fat in one scene, i'd load up HBO and take a screenshot but like shit it was fucking huge in a scene for the newest episode

I know what you're talking about and I'm surprised there is no screen shot.

I will as soon as you stop being a pissy little faggot. have fun with that impotent rage

like it was huge and you could see the outline of her panties

im gunna rewatch the series, ill take a screencap and shitpost about it later. catch you all then

>nu-male beta gets BTFO
>accuses somebody else of having "impotent rage".
Every time.

Speaking from experience?

>beta nu-males sperging out on Sup Forums for being called out for exactly what they are
Happens every day.

She was batshit crazy in S1 too

but not in a dangerous way like she is now

Was it the scene when she's coming down the stairs to yell at Gamby?

whats up with her face?

when?

This show f⭐ing sucks and you know it. It hardly gets any recognition on here because the majority of users on this board are aware of its mediocrity. Its cast consists of ugly and untalented middle aged losers who can't make it to the big screen. The toilet humor is on par with the worst seasons of family guy. It's not as deep or mysterious as everyone says it is and the "character development" is sh⭐t. HBO has really lowered its quality standards.

wow you worded it even worse today and fucked up even more of the character names. bravo based fake leak bro

Having the same pussy 30 years beats having 30 different ones 1 year

It goes both ways. If you're not getting pussy, improve yourself to greatly increase your chances. It all depends on how well you take care of your appearance and confidence. But having the same pussy is the best thing.

no

Christina.

>long black hair
>is a doctor so knows where to shoot
>wanted her husband to get the job and stop bitching
>blew up both cars to make it seem like a different motive
>outfit was in her car
>Mi-cha said some weird angry things and mimicked a mask
>Christine said it was her mention the diary
>Shes quick to betray Lee even though she seemed fine with him, just wanted to break up

Okay, moving to small town now

>But having the same pussy is the best thing
gay. i'm not saying other pussies can't be dangerous, but there's no reason to confine yourself to just that one unless she's your daughter

I read the entire thread and I still don't know what show this is

Series finale on Sunday.

What even is that

This. Jackie makes sense and would be enough out of left field for people that don't pay attention. I hope he's at least the one that burned the cars

JB Smoove could play Dayshawn.

Gamby shot himself you nigs

And dayshawn chased...?

why are the guy in the green shirt's shoulders so unbalanced?