*Inhales*

*Inhales*

Clickbait title.
Alex Kurtzman and Chris Morgan leaving (THIS IS GOOD NEWS HERE!). Dark Universe promotion cost them too much to fully abandon project. They probably gonna get more experienced high-profile filmmakers.
Kurtzman goes milking TV series and Morgan back to Fast And Furious (+spinoffs)
>"We are not rushing to meet a release date and will move forward with these films when we feel they are the best versions of themselves."
>"This affords Alex Kurtzman more time for a project that is really working well: Star Trek Discovery,"
>"There's no way to give up on this. This is Universal's legacy,"
Rumors say that Badrem got tie-in deal, so they gonna have to do it anyway.
Probably this is similar to "Fast and Furious" cast rumors.

Where are the mummyfags?

They don't give a crap about Cruise, monsters or Dark Universe. It's Sofia/mummyfu what matters.
probably watching Atomic Blonde DVD/BR to see Sofia tits

>No more mummyfu

I bet the jews are behind this.

Why can't they just make fucking movies, that's all people want. They don't need a dumb ass "universe"

With all the deep inhaling you do, I bet you suck a mean dick.

Does anyone here honestly care?

>*Inhales*

really did anyone ever expect it to succeed

>Dracula Untold was supposed to start off the universe
>Fails hard, Universal starts over.

>The Mummy was supposed to start off the universe
>>Fails hard, Universal starts over.

HOW MANY MORE, TRUMP

>breathing is now indicative of sucking dick
You really shouldn't project your personal tendencies on other people.

This gonna get that movie more cult-status in future, lol.

If I were a mummyfag... not saying I am, though I do think she's cute, I would care.
Dark Universe needs to be alive to get more mummy
Ahh spotted one there

Anyway, hope they can ,make something nice after all of this. It doesnt hurt when people make some kinos you know... and they haven't made anything yet. there's still time to get it done right.

They still won't learn a thing. They'll just stuff things in again and are surprised when the movie turns out a shapeless mess.

What they really should do is just make one movie at a time and not stuff in any excessive references or characters that don't belong. And after they've done The Mummy, The Wolf-man, The Dracula and what have you, then they do the fucking movie with all them in it.

But no, they will be stupid and their next movie will be something that feels like an another desperate attempt in starting a franchise, which fails again and the studio won't just get why that happens.

>If I were a mummyfag... not saying I am, though I do think she's cute, I would care.
>Dark Universe needs to be alive to get more mummy
But her story/arc finished for good. She fullfiled Seth ritual and no real storywise reason to bring her back. This is proper finish for her character. Leaving a bit of mystery about her fate is what works here.

Really?
That's what you think?
Huh...
But what about redemption arcs?
In my experience, there's nothing more kino than a good done redemption arc
That's actually what bothered me about this last Mummy. Her character deserved better, had potential.
Unless it's confirmed she's not coming back ever, so meh...

Well. Given how they designed and promoted Ahmanet I guess even if they drop "Dark Universe" idea, they still continue "Mummy" concept.
This reminds me of 1999 one. When it came there was so big shitstorm about it, even more than now. Complains about turning iconic monster movie into Indiana Jones adventure comedy or even about making mummy looking totally not mummy-like. However, despite bad impressions movie did 400 mil and spawned sequel. New movie is kinda the same story all over again, but this time people bitch that it isn't similar to one they initially panned, and tend to actually like that one after years.
Would love to see continuation, but if they don't, her arc is finished well enough. Honestly, as far as she deserves redemption, it's too dangerous storywise to bring her back. Only possible option is if Nick turns evil, so they have to get her back.

The problem is that we'd have to wade through a dozen other piece of shit films to get Ahmanet back on screen, only for Cruise to cuck her again.

>Mummy Demastered Demastered
Now it is right.

Personally, I hate shitstorms. I just want a comfy movie to watch and feel good about later. No matter what they say, Indiana Jones is one of the comfiest movies ever made, but nevertheless... I've been into writing myself and I can say that a good idea can do anything. Your's is a take, another person might have another... There are probably millions of ways of bringing her back and making a proper redemtion arc. Maybe they should or maybe they shouldn't and I just like seeing those a little too much. I do find it weird that all the production for the character happened, and then Ahmanet is just killed and replaced by TC. Seems like a complete waste of a concept

Kurtzman wasn't the right choice to start with.

Just let Del Taco complete and absolute control and we'll get something

Why don't they make stand alone movies before they blow all their loads on cinematic universe continuity?

Is this worth playing? Trailer looked pretty good.

Del Taco just made his own Creature from the Black Lagoon. It won Golden Lion at Venice Film festival and is a Best Picture contender.

I'm glad Universal failed. They tried to change their monsters into capeshit.

It's dead.

Pic related is the only mummyfu that matters

>Worked for comics so it'll obviously work for us
Is probably their thinking

Why would you think stand alones would attract more audience? If they make a "universe" then people need to see all the different films so they can tweet about them or whatever kids do these days

If You like this kind of retro games. Great soundtrack and very cool idea with deaths. You are a soldier team, and when Your 1st soldier dies, You become 2nd next one and now have to figh Your undead previous one zombie. This is very cool.
Levels are related to movie, but monsters are new creations. 2 alternate endings.
This. It was Kurtzman's 1st big-budget movie. He had no enough experience. Only trouble with "The Mummy" is screenplay/script/directing. Everything else is really good. CGI and special effects are way above average MCU/DC productions. Real locations and pretty intresting mummy design - tattoos and double eyes were great. Making her female reminds me of 1 very old british mummy movie, can't remember title but 60s or 70s one.

*exhales*

>they were different times

post her fat jiggly ass

How's the length of the game? It looks pretty cool but I feel like it's going to be short

well, 1st actual level - plane crash site/church ruins (1st one is short training in tomb) took me like 30 minutes, and i m sure i did not really explore whole map, i guess you can spend around 25-40 min per level or more, and there are like 7 or so. not very long 4-5 hour max.

He kills her and becomes Set at the end, Dark Universe or not no more mummyfu anyway.

>tfw

>*Inhales*

What does this meme mean?

OP is fag and forgot to post 2nd reply with HAHAHAHAHAHA laugh that comes after *Inhales* meme
we know

The Mummy would have made more money if Sofia Boutella did lewder scenes.