youtube.com/watch?v=bd383az4cfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old enough for scrabble old enough to dabble

Cutie. But I prefer thicc Heka.

>blushing
>heart-shaped flame
>staring lewdly but bashfully

when are the promos normally released?

Have all the members of the magic high commission gotten their own episode?

Whenever Disney XD decides to air them. I mean, I got this week's promo from Xfinity On Demand when Running With Scissors released online.

Lekmet hasn't really got his own episode, but he got a fair amount of one-on-one time with Rhombulus before Star swapped in.

Lekmet got bundled together with Rhombulus, and unless he starts talking in english I doubt he'll get his own episode.

fair enough, since he can only communicate via Rhombulus anyway

you guys are going through these threads way too fast. so the fuck down.

I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that Heckapoo's the most popular.

Omnitraxus does have a neat design, though.

Someone post link to latest episode

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkZkFwdG1mTk9NTHc/view
mega.nz/#F!I8JB2YpJ!I0z-v5YHVQMawe7w_g48IA
mega.nz/#!HwN13DoD!gIVh67D_V8PA_5g4YlOa7Dq0rmYu9T1Hxy43GGoBm6U

sure hope they're not out of downloads though

incase they are, you can watch there

web.kingdomofmewni.com/2017/02/02x18-eng.html

>Unable to play this video at this time. The number of allowed playbacks has been exceeded. Please try again later.

Well shit. What now?

I'm almost finished with season 2 (I'm at the episode call Mathmagic) but I was wondering if there is any chance Star likes Marco? I keep seeing people ship both characters but I've yet to see any hints they like each other as more than friends.

now see

Did the user who was making that Lewd comic make any progress since he posted it?

What Ideas will he use?

Raid the Cave + Trickstar
mega.nz/#F!RhgX1AjT!5lGRs7jCFHxlzSUuznFgIA

Baby + Running with Scissors
mega.nz/#F!BpBmCKrK!ZAPY6aPCBDkhpztTqJvkUw

Mathmagic + The Bounce Lounge
mega.nz/#!6090xRiL!bM-F_pU17-lmA4OsKjrrlTKc2qnVQxZqcZhT3uAKPB8

Crystal Clear + The Hard Way
mega.nz/#!HwN13DoD!gIVh67D_V8PA_5g4YlOa7Dq0rmYu9T1Hxy43GGoBm6U

>Bloodmoon Ball
>Bon Bon the Birthday Clown
>Kinda Star on Wheels
>A bit in the Gift of the Card

>Well shit. What now?
You stop using Google Drive, because it's shit.

See for MEGAs of Season 2B.

For episodes before that, google YayStar.

The truth cube episode gives out a hint that star likes marco.

You'll know once you watch Bon Bon the Birthday Clown.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was quite close between Rhombulus, Heckapoo and Omnitraxus Prime. All three have had solid moments in season 2 and they all have rather imaginative designs.

I'll check the episode again.
>Bon Bon
To me it seemed like Star was worried about Marco's safety because she didn't fully trust Jackie

WHERE'S THE BEEF

No but I would a Tom, tell you hwhat

>Hekapoo will never wrap her strong THICC thighs around your waist and rub her thinly-covered fiery hekacunny against your impossibly rigid cock

why even live senpai

>To me it seemed like Star was worried about Marco's safety because she didn't fully trust Jackie
I'm impressed you managed to come to such a misguided conclusion. Star's burgeoning crush on Marco has been shown in Sleepover and received some development in Bon Bon in the form of Star's unease with Marco going on his date. Her actions during the latter part of the clown seance in particular were guided by her sudden desire to talk with him as he wasn't there with her. She missed him and didn't like him being off with someone else.

She herself doesn't fully understand her feelings yet, but for the viewer it's been made clear than she does at least have developing feelings on the guy.

She didn't realize how much she wanted him until he was with another girl.

It's like when a baby's not playing with a toy, but when you give the toy to someone else they suddenly whine and beg for it.

>tfw the season is over in less than two weeks
>tfw there's no announcement of when season 3 will air

What are we going to do guys?

That makes sense when you put it like that. But Star had a chance to go with Marco in the beginning and was planning to drop Marco for that graveyard thing with Janna. Even after watching Raid the Cave Star showed no hint of liking Marco.
>It's like when a baby's not playing with a toy, but when you give the toy to someone else they suddenly whine and beg for it.
This is the impression I got. The "only I get to hang out with Marco". But liking him as a friend only.

Is there a place I can read theories that can articulate well as you guys? The "starco" page/wiki mentions any hug/hand touch as a sign of their love which is just a sign of friendship.

what we do best

SHITPOST

is there any pattern when s3 can theoretically drop, or you can never tell with XD?

>the end of the last episode
Holy fucking shit.

Why is Ludo so moe?

Whats the next step of his master plan?

they made him so likeable this episode, i actually started to worry they plan to kill him

Different user, but I screencapped this from an earlier thread. Basically Star has feelings for Marco and is jealous of him spending time with Jackie, which results in this controlling behaviour, compulsive calling, needing to spy, and getting so upset at seeing them have a good time she causes an accident.

She hasn't acknowledged she's crushing on Marco, she's not consciously aware of it, so she tries to act like just a friend like before - but she is crushing on him, and that drives her behaviour. Often it happens that you only realise what you had or what you want when it's gone, esp in relationships - so as long as Marco was single, the feelings didn't manifest and she could drop him, but seeing him have a great and romantic time with ANOTHER suddenly feels bad.

>Is there a place I can read theories that can articulate well as you guys?
Here
You just gotta lurk more, man, they're sprinkled in the threads.

Hey guys posted this in /trash/

Refer back to Star doesn't understand her feelings yet, she only knows that she felt uncomfortable with Marco being with Jackie on what was effectively a date. I would imagine her recognition of her feelings is coming in the episode Just Friends, or possibly later. Either way, it will come eventually.

In regards to Star not going with Marco, she's been a big supporting of him getting with Jackie as it's something he's shown her how much her cares about. As such, when the opportunity arose that he could go with Jackie and not feel bad about not having Star to go with, she took that opportunity as at the time she didn't realise what effect it would have on her.

I think the next chunk of development for that subplot will come in Just Friends, until then the main plot has been the focus of most episodes. One weakness of the show has classically been a bumpy way of developing plots, not doing enough small things in 'filler' episodes and whatnot.

>To me it seemed like Star was worried about Marco's safety because she didn't fully trust Jackie
How can you see those feelings as anything but romantic?

>The Waifu is the most popular

no shit

I have to agree, maybe star does not have a crush on Marco, it is just insecurity

CRASHING MEWNI

>Just Friends
You're probably right, you guys made a good case for it. It's very subtle so I like what the writers did if that's indeed true. I'll look forward to this episode then.
Yeah I'm about to start lurking here more.
I felt this scene was kind of a stretch to call it romantic on Star's side. I think Star was worried of losing Marco's friendship/time to Jackie but not as a crush. Reading these posts kinda convinces me otherwise though.

I can only think of that video now.

>Oh, I've got plenty of taint already

This one got me good

How do you ignore the blatant clues that she likes Marco? Go rewatch the end of the Truth or Dare episode.

It's going to be sad when Ludo hits his full potential and find out that it's not much.

>about to start lurking here more.
Just do not post screencaps of the discussion here to other forums. It should go without saying but we've had some problems with retards not understanding why that's a terrible fucking idea.

not him, but at the end of truth or punishment the cube never finishes the sentence. The cube could be talking about star liking tom.

It'll be ok. He'll realize all he really wanted was for Glossarick to be proud of him, and be happy for reaching his potential

But will the mods continue to let us make Star Vs. threads after it goes on hiatus?

Holy shit

That means TWO things.

>everyone was into buff future macro
>nobody is into his bald scrawny self

She shouts "MARCO DIAZ"
to which the cube says "CORRECT, STAR HAS A CRUSH ON...."
You're really going to pretend that wasn't the intention? After all this teasing about her longing from afar, you don't really think a show would turn a complete 180 do you?

Don't get me wrong, that could be hilarious, and the fans would get such whiplash I wouldn't be able to contain my laughter.

The episode Heinous is now available to watch on Xfinity. Be right back.

This x 1000

>This one got me good

What? Why? I don't get it

I think Ludo might die, user

AAAAAAAAAAA

SAY WHAT POST IT LINK SOMETHING PLEASE

SHUT

THIS IS A MOTHERFUCKING JOKE

SOMEONE POST A LINK SOMEHOW, I'M GONNA DIE

>mfw lol the finale gets leaked tomorrow

Do you have leaks to season 1?

Why are episodes of a show always better without the titular character?

Ludo will be redeemed. I can feel it

camrip WHEN

You're going to upload a rip of it right?

youtube.com/watch?v=bd383az4cfQ

>Eclipso chapter awakened Toffee
Im guessing that he was her and her monster husbands son or some shit thus having a claim to the throne

those digits can't lie

rip it, if not don't bother spoiling us.

LOLIPOO

You've gotta be fucking kidding me

I can understand the second part episodes but the one from next week?

So, interesting comparison

Ludo is less emotional and loyal, but can pull off a spell that star had no chance of doing, because it requires conviction

Does star not have any conviction in her life? does her personality hide it

what does it really mean for star to have no conviction for anything except for battle spells and dipping down when it comes to Marco?

I mean, it only makes sense.

I don't want him to die, but it'd create a sufficient emotional impact without removing a key character.

top tier bait

Freeing Eclipsa.

requesting the second time the wand goes green webm

BASED XFINITY

She is a spoiled brat that thinks everything is easy on life

Bait

pic related

You better just rip the episode and not just post pics and gifs like you did last time if you're not lying. Nobody cares about your epeen

Go look up "taint" in urban dictionary or something.

If Star had a crush on Tom she'd have already given in to his persistent attempts at winning her back. She's pretty impulsive

Google YayStar

Sure, but it would also make sense for him not to die and help the humans and monsters make peace somehow

So shut and start freaking out about the Heinous episode

Last time this happened with running with scissors, let's not jump to conclusions

oh fug

>leaks
>from a season already out
You new or something

AND I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO SLEEP YOU ASSHOLE!