Cool

Cool

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/search/lance is latino
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>those caricaturized features
Whoa, hella racist.

Can't wait for that artist to meet a dark skinned Cambodian.

Is this meant to be racist or progressive? I can't tell.

Thought she was an alien.

WE

She's an ayy lmao, not a black person.

Plus, she looks more Indian than Black.

>she's supposed to be a black woman

Oh really? Cause I thought she was a fucking brown space elf.

Hey if there doing this might as well give her a bucket of KFC and watermelon

Jeesh, why not just have her holding a bucket of fried chicken and a watermelon if we're going all out here.

She's not black she's Hispanic

You racist whore

Woah

White wash her

Now kiss

But she's and alien elf, not a black human.

>stereotyping black people's facial features as well as implying anyone with brown skin is black

SJWs are so unintentionally racist it baffles me

I was just thinking that Shiro isn't yellow, short and bucktoothed enough to be asian.

The artist should get on that.

This put a smile on my face

This is kind of cute

If I had the proper skills I'd do that and post it there with the exact same caption but black replaced with asian

I don't think they'll have the same response

WUZ

That's racist.

i know right?

eugh... at least learn how to draw black noses.. or noses in general if you're gonna do shit like this.

lesson one: maybe the nose should be facing the same direction as the rest of the character's fucking face.

lesson two: If you're gonna blackwash characters, at least lean into the sexier black racial indicators like dem thicc lipps

They guy's like 15 so I'll give him a pass.

>DSL

yes, pls

>nose

looks out of proportion with the rest of her eyes and isn't even depicted the same in the three edits besides te totally out-of-the-show's-style smudge lines things

but that's all irrelevant because she's a space elf, not a human woman of pronounced african descent

Im a progressive, i agree with myself, but yes, theres definitely dumb ones out there.

This is their story

MUCH better edit of the nose

>letting people off because of age

They'll never learn in you do that

Guys make the most racist edits and I will post them on hate based tumblr

Not your r/army.

They can't schlick to that

I wish I had skills

People don't learn. Period. If they don't hold on to an ideal because they actually believe in it, they'll hold on to it out of spite.

ELVES

Eh. I can't into drawing.

you have a hate based tumblr?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Thank you for checking Dreamwork's privilege. I was starting to worry those fascists would pump trumpist alternative facts into the minds of impressionable children everywhere unchecked.

I know if Tumblr will fall for this trick a second time. And the SU part worked well because the fandom was bigger, and the SU edit blog admin was great at playing naive.

That sounds epic for the win!!

Whitewashedbeauties

but they would have been called racist if they did that

shit is fucked. its like people want to be victims nowadays, whites, blacks, and women. and whatever the fuck trans means

>Your character design is offensive/racist/exclusionary so I'm going to change it

Literally fuck you. I have no respect for these idiots, noble intentions or not, they come across as huge egotistical assholes. Why do they always think they know better than the designers on what character the fucking designers wanted to make? It's mind boggling.

>learn in you
>Fuck outta her

Kinky

>The artist himself is black so racism is out the window.
You do realize that there can be self hating racists, right?

Oops, typo, anyway
The artist himself is black so racism is out the door.
However this is still garbage. What is this meant to accomplish? A pat on the back for being "progressive?" Fuck outta here.

Technically being black oneself doesn't exclude one from being racist. Especially in the sense that she decided she's SUPPOSED to be a black woman. Also possibly because she gave her "black" features like there aren't black women with thinner noses and lips.

black guy here. I think this is retarded

Where the hell was this guy when Korra was still airing, Korra definitely needs more facial accuracy

Self-hatred of your own race can manifest in many ways but I doubt that this is one of them.

white guy here. I think this is smart.

Well aren't you special

Well aren't you average

First of all she's supposed to be a dark elf, fuck off. secondly
>black facial features
Things that can be bred out. how do you know she's not mixed racist!?

Korra comes off as Arctic native tbqh

got them dsls

It's stupid but it doesn't look bad

>comes off as
Souther/Northern water tribes were blatantly Inuit,

Sorry, I'm not really familiar with the terminology. I assumed "Arctic Native" would work as a general term

The lack of Lance with a sombrero and a big old cigar being rescued at gunpoint from a closet is upsetting and racist.

I'm all for diversity and shit but at some point murricans lost their way

Its still a preconcived perception of what a black should look like, in this case a cambodian could say he is being racist

Well, that's enough tumblrtardation for the remainder of the hour.

Post Alluras.

This wouldn't have been as frustrating if he wasn't so passive aggressive about having representation.
And If her chin was left the same. Seriously, it's not like pointed chins like that are common in any real life ethnicity. It's part of the style, what's the point of changing it? The rounded chin doesn't make her look more black than before, just more like a generic tumblr drawing.

Me on the center left

or Northeastern African
Cambodians aren't black tough.
Though any brown person could bitch they're just assuming blacks are the only brown people in existence.

And this is why there aren't any black chicks in anime.

>latinos, philipinos and indians always get ignored by tumblr

She's a brown space elf, why should she look African, why does he assume she's black, based on what?

her VA, I guess.

kek

I'm Black
Dis be racist nigga. Not all Brown Grills be niggas.

Welcome to the 21st century, where progressiveness has gone so far in the opposite direction of racism that it's managed to loop back into being actual racism

You wouldn't even have to go that far. Other Africans could call it racist.

>he doesn't know

Those edits get posted here too, not sure what you mean. If they didn't,why would anyone want to?
tumblr.com/search/lance is latino

So Timmy Turner should actually be depicted as a sexy blonde cougar?

This doesn't even look racist, just poorly drawn and off-model according to the style of the show.

Has anyone posted this. I want to

I always liked in Gundam Wing how the Japanese Heero had that sort of generic anime look all the white characters had while the Chinese Wufei had slanty Asian eyes

Arctic Native does work better as a general term.

People thought eskimo was too offensive and started calling them all Inuit, but then actual eskimos got mad because Inuit only refers to a specific set of eskimos. It's like calling all Native Americans Navajos.

KEK

AHHH! We haveee to form Voltlon, yes?

This looks like they are bullied.

Oh yeah. Even though Lance ended up being actually latino.