Mr. Reese, we have a new number

>Mr. Reese, we have a new number

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f97s4tvyDcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>And that number is 89981178
Woah, how did they know?

I missed when the show was just about Reese, Harold and Cookie. Shaw and Root were fucking insufferable and i'd suck the farts out of sarah shahi's asshole

Shaw was a cute autist.

Is it time already for a comfy PoI bread?

Root and Shaw ruined the show and turned it into borderline capeshit with strong independent women and one that can be a super genius hacker and also extremely operator.

>Its an HR episode

But those episodes were kino

Elias and Fusco were GOAT

I love Fusco, I think he's /ourguy/. I kinda wished he knew about the Machine earlier than he did.

Awww
>reeee muh ruined show. reee muh Sup Forums
>reeee muh procedural
I'd "argue" that some of us liked the first arc as much as the final arcs, but I have a feeling it's the same insufferable fag from the other time who can't understand this and he'll just cry about waifufags, unable to understand the "ruined" part is only his perception and if he hated so much he should've stopped watching right there and begone instead of staying to watch something he hates. So No. Just no.

We had justice for Elias right?
>tfw Carter finds out on her own just before... it happens...
>tfw Fusco should've been told exactly the moment he started following her steps and doing shit on his own

I never said anything about procedural, them being shit characters that would fit more in something like Arrow has nothing to do with it. Stupid waifufag. And if you think they couldn't have developed the story with better characters you are a brainlet.

>a POI thread

Sheeeeit

>t. brainlet
(You) have failed in all these threads to provide a single reason why you get triggered by the characters so much. You devolve to insults and name calling, unable to provide a reasonable argument other than your unexplainable hate. So I assume you're a Sup Forumstard or a brainlet who can't understand the complexity of a deeply emotional story and prefers procedurals or that autistic buffyfag that used to lurk somewhere in here. Until you start behaving like a rational creature and stop your mindless reeing and autism, I'm gonna go with brainlet and leave this eternally insulting post as a reference for all your future trolling in this thread since you can't be talked to.
You know... sometimes I really wish we could talk more about the other things we like about the show... like those very first parts you claim to like over the so called "ruined" other parts. But you keep being obsessed about it and it's the only thing (You) want to talk about... how much Root-Shaw triggers you.
So go fuck yourself, I'm not in the mood.
I know you will troll some more, so "fuck you" in advance. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll only reply to relevant posts from now on.

Except I wasn't the one sperging out at people's opinion. I also find it ironic how expecting good writing and good characters like the ones that preceded them is being a "brainlet".
And to conclude I wasn't the one that started randomly offending people while acting as if I am the one that can't be reasoned with.

The Devil's Share is the peak of PoI

No. No, my friend is going to kill you. I'm just gonna watch.
Lost it.

Oops.. wrong pic... Meant to ask what the hell was Martine doing in Stranger things

Why didn't you tell me this show had so much feels in it Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=f97s4tvyDcU

this

The show lost a lot of its charm once it started gravitating away from its first two-season core characters to Root, Shaw and the Samaritan big bads. That said, the samaritan arc also produced one of the best PoI episodes, if-then-else.