OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO...
*breath in*

I don't care about capeshit or franchise wars, but nobody cares about RTs phoney ass critics scores which have been proven to be bogus. The audience scores are much more trustworthy.

Neither scores are trustworthy, but people look at a 90% as meaning a 9/10 even though the average rating might be a 5/10, if everyone thought the film was good and gave it a 6/10 it would get a RT score of 100%

oy vey how will they push that washed up actress who is an inbred

Wait, what?

Will Marvel ever recover?

Imagine how bad the guy who decided to hire Snyder must feel.

RT basically scores on a value of YES! or NO!, whereas the actual review could be some number or percentage based score, when it gathers the review, if it's over 5/10 it is a YES for RT and increases the percentage on RT. If it is 5/10 or below it is a NO! and makes the percentage lower, no matter what the actual score from the review is.

Does this qualify as journalism nowadays?

>Mashable
>journalism

Link?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Who'da thunkit?

The Mouse strikes again

In box office theory they're saying the social embargo lifts tomorrow 9 pst but same guy also said he expects a mano of steel electtric bogaloo reception. Dunno who's gonna shitpost harder faggots like op or the faggots who expect avengers or ww reception.

Christopher Nolan? I doubt he worries about it

Honestly who gives a shit? If you don't want to see it, don't go see it. Why wait around for a bunch of strangers on the internet to tell you?

When did the embargo on IT lift?

Some of us just think it's funny to watch people who keep getting excited for these let down movies to keep getting let down.

Friday night

>Ben Afflek is a fairly decent Batman
>Only decent part of BvS
>Recent events shows him to be a shady bastard(though Matt Damon is worse)

Well fuck, now I give a shit even less.

Welcome to Sup Forums roastie, now fuck off

Do the critics even realize that the every 90% rating the next shitty marvel movie gets is hurting their career and credibility in the long term?

Honestly all he did was maybe possibly grab some lady's ass and she didn't really seem that perturbed by it.

His worst crime is being a fat alcoholic. Also that Bill Maher shit.

So the day of?

You guys do realize if it's shit we'll get another year of "Too smart for you" "Snyder Kino" "muh deep allegories".

I get excited. Haven't been let down. BvS was GOAT.

there’s quips in this one

yay?

my advice, only trust IMDB scores

this friday