youtube.com/channel/UCOCs7lAn_5fZWhnqMOOYfXQ
youtube.com/channel/UCN3Jj2sU9LNFQplsjsdxdrw
youtube.com/channel/UCGkhCo5wUyxyk2l1-kQEctA
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0ABfZQE_U
youtube.com/watch?v=nvOlpiw9OHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is the 8 ball

too bad ER wont upload anything. Goddamn get your shit together m8.

I like Pan though he's more of just a guy who retrospects on cartoons and makes jokes than a straight up critic

E;R is the only reviewer that Sup Forums can relate with the most when you think about it.

anim8ball

Myself because I watch the cartoons and don't need a bunch of elitist nerds to reinforce my opinion

I don't know who the last two are

implying Sup Forums isn't as autistic as mr enter or degenerate as pan

kek

youtube.com/channel/UCSlFKVc8tufJ6gSzxk7v4vQ
not technically Sup Forums

in order of appearance on the chart

mr ennter
youtube.com/channel/UCOCs7lAn_5fZWhnqMOOYfXQ

rebel taxi
youtube.com/channel/UCN3Jj2sU9LNFQplsjsdxdrw

anim8ball
youtube.com/channel/UCGkhCo5wUyxyk2l1-kQEctA

E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA

wow i always wanted to see some one make a analysis video of Sup Forums and it's boards. Ever since i hate everything did one that was disappointing and lacked depth

thanks famalam for provideing me

actually never mind i take that back i watched his Sup Forums video

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0ABfZQE_U
and it was just him spewing pol memes instead of providing insight into the boards culture. And this is coming from some one who actually browses the damn board.

>That last one
>a ((((((reviewer))))))))
You should feel like shit OP

I hate all of them.

>E;R
>good

Lmaoing @ you're a life

alright name one think wrong with based E;R

hard mode nothing poltical

Name one thing right first. We don't need to debunk Bigfoot, ya'll gotta prove him first.

he's not funny or insightful. He's work is too derivative for me to find it funny

Mr. Enters content is way too samey. The actual reviews themselves aren't that funny or insightful.

Seeing him over react in old spongebob videos was funny but either it got old fast or I realized that his sperg outs are geniune.

I found Pan's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=nvOlpiw9OHI

I feel he is a nice contrast to the increasingly progressive media of today.It's nice to see some one rip apart progressive messages who isn't a poltard complaing about how a lead black actor is white genocide. He also love when he points how the thing he is reviewing contradicts the progressive narratives of the people making and that they are trying to convey because of there sheer incoptance

>great video editing

>a voice that doesn't sound autistic

>he offerers negative opinions that you won't usually get elsewhere yet still more well thought out than places like Sup Forums where they are common

>great sense of humor

I like Pan, he reminds me of me

>I realized that his sperg outs are geniune.
wouldn't that make his reviews funny but in a ironic way

that's the saddest thing i've ever heard on this board

I'm not and e-celeb like him or talk about my dick on the internet tho

>he's not funny or insightful
This, Sup Forums honestly just likes him because he panders to them

if he pandered to Sup Forums he would be praising Steven universe instead of bashing it

You can't seriously believe this

wait Sup Forums hates Steven universe i don't know because i never look in the threads. But they seem to be about lore and wafius instead of bashing. Or if that's not the case could you care the enlighten me on where i miss steped

Duh.... Pan

A good chunk of Sup Forums most certainly hates Steven Universe, and I'd wager they outnumber the fans by a pretty significant ratio

My thoughts exactly. I hope he releases a new vid soon.

Except... No
Not anymore, anyway
I'm sorry, but you're not the minority fighting against the mainstream Sup Forums circlejerk anymore

You sound extremely new

People aren't vocal about it anymore because it's virtually never on air

what do you want to see him tackle after part 4

He's absolute shit, m8s

Since we all know this thread will devolve into le Sup Forums and le tumblr shitposting eventually, if not already, by the time I actually submit this post let me put my cards on the table.

I don't care about his political opinions nor if they influence his "reviews". My issue with his "reviews" is that they are borne as a result of his political opinions.

I did not like Korra because, I did not like the protagonist nor did I like the way Bryke continued the story; however I recognize these as grievances and not concrete information by which to critique the show. E;R can't differentiate between the two and as a result he even has to contrive the way he structures his "reviews" so he sounds more right than he actually is. I can't remember which writer he credited that was in ATLA that wasn't in Korra for why the show was better, I'm pretty sure he said Ehasz and if he said someone else then well I don't care I'm still rolling with Ehasz and he proceeded by saying that Bryke didn't know how to write (which is true) but in order to make himself more right he kept saying that Ehasz made the show work. Guess what E;R, for the 12 episodes Ehasz was credited for as main writer, only 6 are (subjectively) great episodes and none of those episodes are remembered as episodes that gave depth to characters such as Tales of Ba Sing Se. 1/2

The entirety of his SU review can be boiled down to "I don't like the fanbase", and back to the whole "I have to contrive reasons why I'm right and everyone else is wrong" he kept going back to an example of Lapis almost drowning Connie and Steven and taking the whole ocean or whatever...

Guess what mate, you're watching a cartoon so cartoonish violence is to be expected if you're so offended by that, I imagine Nick Jr. shows like Dora The Explora are more up your speed.

Or maybe not? He'll probably go back to how Swiper keeps stealing Dora's stuff abloo bloo :^(

Once more, I don't care that E;R is politically driven nor do I care about his political opinion; but he is not a good reviewer. He's basically Ricky Gervais and Richard Dawkins minus the wit and brains respectively.

Calling him a critic would be the same as calling Anita Sarkeesian a "critic" as opposed to scam artist

And that's a brutal burn.

>y'all
Argument discarded

> however I recognize these as grievances and not concrete information by which to critique

what's the fucking differnce

>The entirety of his SU review can be boiled down to "I don't like the fanbase", and back to the whole "I have to contrive reasons why I'm right and everyone else is wrong" he kept going back to an example of Lapis almost drowning Connie and Steven and taking the whole ocean or whatever...
He said at the beginning that the review wasn't for people that liked the show in the first place, as they'd probably not change their mind anyway. It was more just for people that were sane enough to see how shit it was to not feel alone
>inb4 "I don't even like it either”
Haha nope.

>everybody I don't like is new
OK sweetie. Weird how we have threads about it 24/7 and nobody that isn't subsequently faced with a truckload of fan tears ever criticises it... Almost like confirmation bias makes the people that want to feel like a victim for being in something as inconsequential as a fucking fanbase notice the rare occasions people criticise the show more than 99.9% of the conversation which is praise

Holy shit. I saw his shitposts first so I thought I was getting western Demolition D. I got conservative I Hate Everything.

>hard mode nothing poltical
They can't do tgat. You realize literally all of their criticisms are le spooky problematic racist sexist pissbaby Sup Forums memes? They're not capable of mentally functioning beyond that.

Look, I'm never gonna watch the guy, but honestly can he differentiate between "things I don't like" and "things that are bad"?

Because there are plenty of things I don't like that aren't bad (Game of Thrones, RWBY, Black Mirror, other stuff probably) and there's stuff I like that I know is bad (the Transformers live action movies as a prime example).

None of those idiots, for sure.

>everybody I don't like is new
People who are blind to obvious trends within the board are probably new, yes. You even gave yourself away with "not anymore, anyway", meaning you're not even sure what the board was like before
>Weird how we have threads about it 24/7
You mean the generals?
>Almost like confirmation bias makes the people that want to feel like a victim for being in something as inconsequential as a fucking fanbase notice the rare occasions people criticise the show more than 99.9% of the conversation which is praise
You should at least offer solid proof that the majority of Sup Forums likes the show before you say stupid shit like this, since it could just as easily apply to the hatebase and comes across as hardcore projecting