Powerless

New Powerless tonight! In 5 minutes!
Sinking Day

>The team loses a client due to Van's incompetence, so Emily seeks to clinch a deal with the people of Atlantis, but Van's father takes notice and sets him on a path to redeem himself. Meanwhile, a new employee starts at the office, but Teddy and Ron are convinced he is a superhero.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCpgEie2UJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YAAAAAAASSSSSS

Hello friends
How's everyone doing tonight? Share your troubles with me

Ron Funches is Atlantean!

she's half Asian?

Okay, that opening sequence was probably the best bantz this show's had so far.

So I guess Ron is a Blacqualad?

>He's still doing the finger guns

YES.

>Marv Wolfman
Ooooh.

>LexCorp and Wayne Enterprise are competition
I can dig it

This show is making Bruce Wayne even more corrupt in terms of exploiting Wayne companies to fight supervillains.

Because Wayne companies are apparently complicit in creating Joker knockoffs.

>Ace Chemical and LexCorp aren't.

That is less diggable.

I like the intro

This is the best episode so far.

Agreed.

>Bruce Wayne is the Flash
>Stephen Baldwin is an Alec Baldwin character

Ha.

That said, this B-Plot needs more chair wielding Kate Micucci.

Do Atlanteans eat fish or are they friends with them?

The joke are kinda on point today

>They doubt Ron is from Atlantis because he's black
keked a little

Sarah is hot

>The complete works of Brendan Fraser

Anyone else at all irritated by the Atlanteans not calling him King Arthur (or Orin)?

>The Defining moment of Chicago Med is not the Buttgun.

LIES.

It's the closest the show got to delivering comic references in the first two episodes that were more than just Bruce Wayne and Superman references.

They referred to the statue as Orin('s likeness).

Is Buttgun going to a meme for us

RATE THE EPISODE
7/10

7/10 sounds about right
The show is starting to pick up

Is that amed from community on the far right?

Much improvement over the first two. 7.5/10.
People seem to finally be getting personalities.

is this any good or is it like a sitcom?

also is it MARVEL OR DC

Agreed. Of course this now that it's actually getting decent, that means it will be cancelled around the 6th or 7th episode...

>Wayne Security
bruh

Well, it is NBC

Its a pretty average office sitcom that happens to be set in the DC universe at Wayne Tech.

>is this any good or is it like a sitcom?

Why are you stating it like those are mutually exclusive?

no it's Abed

sitcom from the not great company

I hadn't even read anything about it so didn't know it was at wayne tech

tell me a good sitcom

The show is picking up. I wouldn't mind if the new guy and whether or not he's a superhero becomes a recurring thing.

>DC
>NBC
>making a sitcom
What could possibly go wrong?!

This is the first episode I've watched and I thought that it was pretty fun.

DUDE TUMMPF IS A SUPERVILLAIN

does Atlantis have daylight?

Short haired girl is pretty cute

who?

The secretary, or assistant or something. She was at the party, and led them to the conference room

What happened to the episode where she was dating a Riddler Henchman?

30 Rock.

who?

bump

yo homie, glad you're in this thread too, you the best part of Arrow threads.

what do you mean, the first episode had Crimson Fox and Shazam references you casual

>Atlantis is Sup Forums

kek this was a pretty good episode

Wasn't the original pitch and trailer for the show they think he's Green Lantern? Why they change it?

Oh shit, I just noticed it is a Justin Halpern show. Well guys, it has been a nice 3 episodes, but it is doomed

funnier

Not really.

...explain

Who should Brendan Frasier play in the DC Universe?

>also is it MARVEL OR DC
kys

or BLACK MANTA

Tudyk is hands down the best thing on the show

Lot of competing companies make deals with each other to outsource specific services

I used to work in a pharmaceutical company and saw lots of rival companies be our clients in fields of which we had expertise in but they didnt.

All companies care about is to cut cost to make more money, if making a deal with a rival company does that then so be it. You have no idea how incestuous capitalism gets

>Because Wayne companies are apparently complicit in creating Joker knockoffs.

No they arent complicit, they are working with their clients to prevent that sort of shit

I guess after the dramatic rewrite they are getting their groove back

They probably should have kept the green lantern bit instead of turning it into The Olympian. No idea why Olympian fell down after getting hit by a chair

Anyone have the link to the earlier promo/trailer with green lantern bit?

He wasn't the Olympian.

Considering sunlight does not penetrate more than 1000 meters in the ocean I am guessing not

Thats bullshit considering he dsappered most of the time on hearing trouble and Olympian appeared

Nah it will either get cancelled by 9th or 13th episode by not getting picked up

Anyone got link for the original bit?

Your autism is preventing you from understanding humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=SCpgEie2UJc

Some of the changes they made is actually good now that you think about it, they probably had a problem with execution with the amount of changes & rewrite

I wouldnt havve minded the Insurance claims angle but glad they took out the dumb superheroes that saved your lives need to be admonished bullsit

Also I see that they changed the cast with that weird skinny lady to some chubby employee

Tudyk originally seemed to be a lower level management guy rather than upper management but still CEO's son which actually would have been better imo

Also Abed and other characters seemed to have some personalities but right now they just stripped that out and are trying to rebuild them so it still looks like a WIP

I doubt if this show will last more than a season, unless Netflix or someone picks this up

Green Lantern getting hit by a yellow wooden chair would have been more funny

Oh shit, they recast the girl from Scrubs to the fat science lady.

>Tudyk originally seemed to be a lower level management guy rather than upper management but still CEO's son which actually would have been better imo

I actually changed my mind Tudyk as s spoilt brat upper level management is more funnier, as lower level management guy he definitely would have led to more viable interactions among the cast but not necessarily more funny

>Bruce Wayne
>I am alone now Alfred
>except for all those relatives that keep popping out all the time

in some of the earliest incarnations, he spent about half a decade with his cousins and their families before emancipation etc

Stupid Question: would hal jordan not in green lantern mode getting hit behind the back by lets say a metal rod, would hurt it him or would the ring's power automatically get activated and shield him?

They are clearly selfish assholes who dont give s shit about anyone else. Also they are probably distant cousins

Should have gone with maternal cousins however

Talkback threads are really a good litmus test at how well a show/episode is doing

Last weeks Powerless talkback thread died at 41 posts

>Single mature mother craves a young man.
What did they mean by this.

FI really liked Tudyk's character showing he was not completely useless idiot, I am a sucker for that trope

that makes sense
this episode was better than the last two by a lot
while this weeks Arrow was the worst of the season and no one has anything to say besides lol that was shit

SURRENDER YOUR FUCKING GUNS, CITIZEN

THE BILL OF RIGHTS IS NOW THE BILL OF PLEASE CAN I'S

>PLEASE CAN I'S

what?

please can I speak my mind

>tfw we will never have season 1 arrow back

I loved Arrow season 1

a new love interest every so often until the shippers and feminists shamed guggenheim into denouncing ollie

I liked how it was grounded to street level stuff and could foresee the shitshow it would become if they introduced powers

You didn't have a problem when he was violating rights against search and seizure.

Was Oliver putting people to death by searching their warehouses?

He trespasses on properties of lawful citizens like Mr Berlanti and uses his vigilante ways based on evidence that has been illegally obtained

That's still not killing innocent citizens or dooming their lives.

But he haw violated so many civil liberty rights its astounding

Yeah but now he's crossed the line for real.

Oh man, just watched the episode and was so good. I hope this show doesn't get canceled.

Vandal Savage, because he's already played a caveman.

Why cant he play himself?

Making David Brent's replacement on the American version of the Office a good salesman who got promoted out of his realm of competence was a good choice. Michael Scott is a whole lot less hateable.

David Brent was great, but he would be unwatchable for 22 episodes. He only works in small doses.

Alan Tudyk carries this show and Vanessa is a qt.

user, I....