:O

:O

cena looks legitimately happy :3

Well it looks like he just made that usher's day.

>wasn't that the kid from Drew and Jerry? why can't I remember his name? why is he here?

>that eternal teenager face

Damn, it must suck to be him.

>wasn't that the kid from Drew and Jerry?

>wants to look old
t. Teenager

>oh wait, it's that Drake Bell guy that did that sweet head first dive on that celeb reality competition show! man he should have won. :)

>implying
Better to bald and look like your father at 21, right?

What happened to him? He was the "handsome winner" character on D&J plus had the prospects for a lucrative music career and yet he totally nosedived.

Meanwhile he got completely passed by Josh Peck, who had to start out as the novelty fat kid character.

Idk why but Cena looks so dorky when he's not in a wrestling ring to me

>nosedived

>:O
>the standard open-mouth cuckface

O: \__/

His eyes are almost as dead as Chris Hardwick's.

Fucked up his arm doing some dumb trick, completely ruined his music career in it's infancy, and he just wasn't getting any roles, especially after that terrible Superhero parody movie.

What is Josh even doing? Sure as hell isn't acting

He's acting like people know who he is.

god why did he have to become to fucking lame
i loved stand by me

We all loved Stand By Me, but it was a fucking fluke for many involved. Let's just be real about it.

I never thought he would be 600k in the hole.

I don't get it either.

He is literally become the worse douche of the 4 guys and 1 guy is dead and another was raped by pedophiles.

John Cena has done great work for the Make a Wish Foundation.

Salute this man.

you speak from experience

He's had a consistent streak of movie roles as well as a role on the shitty new TMNT and some show with John Stamos. He's also a pretty popular YouTube vlogger.

I'll agree that the stuff he does it pretty embarrassing but he's definitely not $600,000 in debt like Drake Bell is. He's doing pretty well for the fat kid from Nickelodeon.

Based.

Goddammit man.