Portia De Rossi Describes Casting Couch Sexual Harassment From Steven Seagal

Looks like Seagal's going down too

She should be honored to have him snatch her punani.

What does he have to "go down" from? He's already making like z-list tier movies

It looks like having your pussy karate chopped by Seagal can lead to a lifetime of lesbianism even when you got that hetero look

Segal is black Japanese martial arts Buddhist master. I refuse to believe he would ever act so crass. Portia should apologise for insulting this living God

She should be grateful anyone would be interested. She looks like a mannequin of a crack whore.

this. He can only benefit from being in the spotlight at this point

Isn't she a turbo lesbian or something?

That's disgraceful. Imagine being so low you auditioned for a Steven Seagal film

unironically this

Which movie though?

This is important.

>leather pants
maybe he was just venting his balls

It must be golden era, there's not enough cows in the west nowadays

He was unzipping his leather pants to put on his combat gi so they could practice fighting moves. It was all a misunderstanding!

I thought that tweet was going to end in a joke.

All of that sounds bullshit. Knowing Seagal though

Steven Segal is still getting roles?

>down
>implying hes not at the rock bottom doomed to make z list movies in eustern europe.

>tfw you'll never get to live like a king in Eastern Europe with easy access to 9/10s.

disgusting Jew

#MeToo

What a fucking joke.

This makes a hilarious picture.

He has done casting couch shit ON SCREEN
I don't think he gives a shit

rolls, steven segal gets rolls

I'm from Eastern Europe and believe me or not, slav girls are way too overrated. Of course, depends on the region/country, but overall the reality offers a complete different thing from the westener's in-mind shaped opinion. Not to mention the mass poverty left from decades of communism.

I realize, but there are very attractive women over there, and they're poor like you said. Which means even having the money Seagal has means you have access to pretty top shelf women.

How the fuck did she tweet that much? Celebs get special freedoms now?

They doubled the character count today or yesterday, I believe.

#280charcters

She's lucky Seagal couldn't get up off the couch so she could escape easily