I've watched all of Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Halloween. What are some fun slasher movies...

I've watched all of Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Halloween. What are some fun slasher movies? I just want to see people get murdered in hilarious ways.

imagine her dark bush against that pale skin haha

Sleepaway Camp
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Child's Play
Puppet Master

who would win though>?

You're Next

Tucker & Dale vs Evil

Came here to post this

The Babysitter on Netflix

This should scratch that itch.

is there a name for this aesthetic that more recent horror film posters have? kind of like the opening credits of se7en. i hate it.

Jason Vorhees is unstoppable.

Freddy got a massive buff just to be able to get his ass kicked in FvJ

It doesn't really matter. Jason is undead and doesn't sleep, so he and Freddy can't interact anyway.

>mfw people seriously say they'd like to see Jason vs Michael Myers
It'd be like a tyrannosaurus versus an infant with polio

I don't think so. WHy don't you make one up?

The new Evil Dead

>horror movies have become so predictable in their sadistic edginess that this movie's the hero kicks the villain's ass ending comes off as completely original and refreshing

The Burning is pretty good, though very end-heavy with its kills.
Scream and Behind the Mask are great if you like a more comedic angle.
The first Sleepaway Camp is pure kino, but the rest are either trash or so bad it's good.

I seriously don't get people who want this match up either.
>Michael gets shot up by some small town cops in Halloween 4 and goes into a coma for a year
>Jason takes multiple salvos from future machine guns in Jason X and doesn't even get knocked over.

Doesn't Michael Myers recover from any amount of damage no matter what?

i dunno i can't even describe it properly in a sentence. just kind of like... ultra grimy, feel like i'm gonna get a disease just by looking at it. it's like the textures are just too in your face.

Eventually, sure, but not to the degree Jason does. Michael seems to need time to heal, while Jason shrugs off anything within seconds. Guns hurt Michael, while they don't even phase Jason.

In later sequels Michael Myers seems to be immortally bound to the earth by some druid magic shit

But that doesn't make him particularly tough. The most immediate comparison that comes to mind is Dr. Loomis empties six rounds of .38 special into him and Myers falls backwards off a balcony, lands in a pool of his own blood and then crawls away. Meanwhile dozens of people have magdumped on Jason and he doesn't even stop walking forward, it seems to happen at least once in every installment.

I do love how when people notice getting shot doesn't phase Jason they just stand still and let him keep walking towards them though.

There is a horror villain who'd have a good shot at beating Jason 1v1 though.

Freddy woulda beat Jason had the teens not interfered. Freddy is even the one who get Jason to sleep. I fucking love Freddy vs Jason

Caught it again on Horror channel. Really underrated.

Michael uses Halo 3 health bar. Jason has an on/off switch and is immune to bullet spells.