Mindhunter

>season 1 is actually a prequel
>no season 2

What did they mean by this?

interesting

i thought season 2 was a go

>It's big, isn't it?

season 1 was very good tho. its actually unbelievable netflix manages to do something good once in a while.

there are 5 season planned
culminating in the catching of the blt killer
(bacon lettuce tomato)
that guy was a real jerk

Is this show good? I couldn't make it past the first 15 minutes with the young plucky FBI agent ordering around all the old grizzled cops in the 70s instead of just the cops shooting this hostage taker while he wasn't armed and had his dick out. Then he complains in class that nobody takes him seriously (although everybody did) and awkwardly hits on a girl at a bar. The dialogue was so goofy.

...wait, you're serious they didn't green light more seasons? The only fucking Kino Netflix has managed to make? Wow

>all of the normies I know don't like the show because of the dialog
>autists on Sup Forums love the show
hmmmmmm

Man, I read your post as season 2 was a prequel

HEY WRITERS IF YOU CAN READ THIS

Nobody cares about the love interest. Replace her with more killer interviews.

That's just the first episode, later on everyone gives him shit for being such an autist know it all, and it culminates in his fall from grace in the season finale. Anyway, the shows starts getting good once his partner is introduced and they start interviewing killers. Kemper is kino. The dialogue is shite, but that's just because the mc is a homosexual stage actor trying to portray a straight man.
The biggest problem I had with the show is its godawful color grading.

Going to be disappointed if this whole thing doesn't end with Holden becoming some sort of super serial killer using knowledge he gained from the ones he interviewed

Holden should be killed by a killer. Its the best ending.

Gotcha. Maybe I'll give it another shot

it's not a capeshit show, that's not going to happen. it's based on the real life holdens book just with some dramatic liberties.

So did his gf actually cheat on him or was she just getting closer to it?

i should have skipped those scenes, nothing good came of watching two hunks of wood snip at each other

You need to see some home life interactions to juxtapose the serial killers interviews or we don't get to see how autistic the guy really is.
If it was just interview after interview you wanted just watch any true crime show of which there are plenty
A lot of people complain about her acting but I think it is spot on, she a brainiac and so is he, both are emotionally a little stunted.

you mean the burger king killer

Season 2 starts shooting in a couple months