She got raped 6 times in the vagina. ...thats a warrior

she got raped 6 times in the vagina. ...thats a warrior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljMhte2m1IM
youtube.com/watch?v=NIg0OXKcynQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP planned this thread out on his bike ride home from his job at Dairy Queen.

You are projecting a similar experience to your own. I also come up with thread ideas when I'm at work.

Is it worth watching?

yeah

Post rape scene

*does the Patrice O'Neal voice"
Men are not racist against pussy. I'll fuck a Native bitch but that don't mean I have to like Chief Gooofyeaglespur or heed his fuckin wisdom or nothin

Sometimes when I'm at work I think of sweet new Baneposts and can't wait to get home to post them on Sup Forums, only to forget about them by the time I get home.

Sauce?

CSI: Wyoming

Was really disappointed that the one I watched did not have the rape

If you've watched your webm, no need to see the movie. It's just stats on native women being raped for 2 hours and then that.

It's Hell or High Water: Winter Expansion Pack

if you liked that you'll like this and vice versa.

He's not a very good visual director though. The whole thing looks like an early 2000s television episode.

What? Do you live in some weird ass country?

Cant find a screencap of olsen's ass in that thong ANYWHERE

What movie?

Bladerenner

Winter’s Bourne

You two are assholes

Hawkeye: The Final Avenger

Wind River

Wind River. If you don't know every movie by a screen shot or a scene you should not come here.

Really enjoyed the ending to this movie

Thanks friend!

>If you don't know every movie by a screen shot or a scene you should not come here.
shut up faggot

You shouldn't come here. You're a 'tard

This ending?

Why did a small rural oil drilling station in the middle of nowhere that wasn't even in use need seven dudes with assault rifles and shotguns guarding it at all times?

Where renner hugs it out with john redcorn? What was so special about it?

they were implied to be iraq vets or mercenaries of some kind. those are probably their personal guns

Because of the real theme of the movie...

GUYS GETTING FAR AWAY JOBS TO SECRETLY HOMO EACH OTHER IN THE BUTT

There were reports of lions in the area. Did you even pay attention?

whats this from.

remember if you don't know the exact title you have to leave.

He painted his face to look like a faggot, it was fucking hilarious. All those gay-ass injun customs are funny as shit. I was busting up so bad in the theater.

Bladerunner 2049

Fe 98: Wjfue 94 T. Am I right?

not even close

I had a stroke while saving the file don't make fun of my condition

I felt like this scene was put in just to make up for in Sicario when Blunt forgot to move the shotgun.

she barely got raped 1 time though. jesus how are you this stupid that you can't even follow a movie this simple

>durrrrr, your cultural customs are the weird Ines, mine are the normal ones, durrrrr

God the board is unintelligent

Sheridan is a great writer and knows how to make the setting a character, but he should really give the directing to someone else.
Not much use of the visual medium

>Hell or High Water: Winter Expansion Pack

That's exactly it OMG

Sorry, Chief, didn't mean nothing by it

read your last line as dana carvey as johnny carson

Because it's written and directed by the same person you dumbo

youtube.com/watch?v=ljMhte2m1IM

>DUDE WOLVES LMAO
The movie was good, but a bit too overwritten. Renner kept throwing nonstop "deep" one liners with literally everyone no matter the context

>ay Hawkeye, lemme ask you summ'n

don't forget Renner discovering a literal lion's den... just as they walk into the lion's den

BRAVO SHERIDAN

Dumbo? WTF bro? Really? If really, then fuck you dude. I don't need that right now.

>abnormally big eared freak getting triggered

*Runs into snow*
*Gets frostbite*
*Runs out of snow*
HOW YOU GONNA SURVIVE!?

Everyone can see that, dumbass. We don't need you to green text it for us ya dork

>a plebbitor that enjoyed a flick that makes villeneuve look like a decent director having the audacity to tell others what they should or should not do
oh i am laffin

Dumbass? Dork? You just made the biggest mistake of your life, pal.

i love watching that guy get blasted through the wall.

Jerk.

peeny virgin wagecuck BTFO

its like true detective 3
and an elizabeth olsen shot putting on ski pants over her thong

KINO

So are we all going to watch Sheridan's Kevin Costner western miniseries next year?

You guys seem upset.

this desu, wind river was like a 5, if you thoght it deserved anymore than a 6.5 i know what kind of garbage you usually watch

sauce on this?

I liked Sicario but Hell or High Water turned me off from Sheridan. Sicario benefited from the director and soundtrack. Hell or High Water was typical Hollywood thinking "yeah man this is what the gritty working class south is like" B.S.

Wind River seems more of the same.

fuck yes

yeah right. Jamey Sheridan maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=NIg0OXKcynQ
good movie, but yeah the ending got retarded.
of COURSE the one onscreen rapist is the one who gets away for the final revenge kill, and he dies the same exact way the girl did. suuuuuuuuureeeeeeeeee

Hahaha look at this faggot

the plot is pretty boring, I was expecting a bigger twist or conspiracy but instead they find all the bad guys and the crime gets explained by like, the second group of people they interview. Other then thats its just renner jerking himself off for being the tough cowboy. It is pretty good at milking the bravado though, especially the scenes with him and the Native american father
6.9/10

The Indian Tomb (1959)

Long worthless post of what something "seems"

Good job

>he's a plotfag

well Sheridan isn't an exceptionally visual director. He writes good dialogue I guess

Hey man don't hurt my feelings just trying to contribute.

I miss that shit
>yew cain't protect 'em Riiiiick

nice. how did you manage to find it?

I recognized it, friend.

it's nice to meet a fellow kinosseur on this trash website.

if only you knew what the average piece of bloated autistic shit /k/igger was like