Frasier was one of my favourite TV shows from the 90s, and was also one of my Dad’s favourites shows too...

Frasier was one of my favourite TV shows from the 90s, and was also one of my Dad’s favourites shows too. I don’t think my Dad ever missed an episode. Watching Frasier now reminds me of my Dad, and makes me feel closer to him. He’s been gone 10 years now, so its wonderful to have a special DVD of Christmas memories that remind me of my Dad.

This is a must-have for any Kelsey Grammer or Frasier lover this Christmas!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89950223
youtube.com/watch?v=C-SFhhnBwdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4

>someone spent $16.99 + sales tax on a Sup Forums shitpost

Why not just download the entire series, you retarded shill?

I bet you have a tiny dick

Really trying hard to push this meme

>he actually bought it fr a stocking stuffer like the one user said

plz someone make a mega with these in mkv for christmas comfy times

t. saw how many replies this thread got archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89950223 and thought to himself "haha my internet friends on Sup Forums will love this larping blog post *googles another image of the same DVD* oh man I'm gonna get so many replies haha XDD"

Why is this being marketed?

Seriously, why. Frasier is not really popular anymore compared to other shows from the same era like Friends or Seinfeld. Physical releases are on the way out, especially DVDs. But not only that it's a fucking 8 episode Christmas collection, rather than a full season or a series boxset. If you're going to buy a Frasier DVD, why this of all things? I'm pretty this is more expensive then then full 24 episode-season DVD releases.

does a torrent exist of this yet?

>Be OP
>Wake my Dad up on Christmas Day with breakfast in bed
>Scrambled Eggs
>Once done, roll him over and toss his salad

Why doesn't David Angell make shows anymore?

tfw he is probably dead now. jack russels are the best

total speculation

Ask GWB

Definitely dead.
they had pretty much retired the original dog by the end of the series because he was so old. The dog would be almost 30 now.

>The building was constructed above a Con Edison substation that had been on the site since 1967.[13] The substation had a caisson foundation designed to carry the weight of a future building of 25 stories containing 600,000 sq ft (56,000 m2).[14] The final design for 7 World Trade Center was for a much larger building than originally planned when the substation was built.[15]:xxxviii The structural design of 7 World Trade Center therefore included a system of gravity column transfer trusses and girders, located between floors 5 and 7, to transfer loads to the smaller foundation.[6]:5 Existing caissons installed in 1967 were used, along with new ones, to accommodate the building. The 5th floor functioned as a structural diaphragm, providing lateral stability and distribution of loads between the new and old caissons. Above the 7th floor, the building's structure was a typical tube-frame design, with columns in the core and on the perimeter, and lateral loads resisted by perimeter moment frames.[14]

PULL IT

kek

in english, doc.

>Probably

No! Your other English!

I'm sorry your fondest memory of your dead father involves a plebe-tier sitcom that was only popular because it made dumb people feel smart.

>posts anime
>calls others pleb

and what do you watch?

Why is this a meme? I work in at Barnes and Noble and we got 100 of these shipped to us last week.

I don't understand who is buying these? We don't even stock Frasier season DVDs on our shelves or the full series in our boxset section because nobody buys them. But some how we have all these Frasier Xmas collection dvds that just got printed in August.

meme

still better than frasier

So that some old person shopping at Walmart sees it and thinks "oh, that'll be nice" and grabs it. This might come as a shock, but there are lots of people who don't really go on the internet and remember Frasier fondly.

DRAGON BALL FRASIER GT

yup. old people love frasier and love dvds.

I saw this and got really triggered because of yesterdays thread.

why?

What is this meme?

some kind user plz make a holiday frazier mega for lonely christmas anons

who has torrenting ability

>pleb tier
>sitcom
imagine being this retarded

they stole Sup Forums content

dont we need to buy that?
maybe someone could make a mega archive for us?

some kind user plz make the holidays bright for us foreveralones

nah i mean just torrent the fucking episodes you want and put them in a pack

that could work, but how do we know which are the christmas episodes?

11 SEASONS OF FRASIER, PRESUMABLY 11 CHRISTMASY EPISODES

GET THE ONES THAT AIRED AROUND MID DECEMBER EACH YEAR

were there halloween eps also? maybe thanksgiving?

that would be pretty epic if they did all that, most shows do just christmas.

Are you the same guy who made a thread of this dvd yesterday on the shelf at a store?

>it's the "all opinions are invalid as Frasier isn't as popular as Friends or Seinfeld" retard

Nice score, OP, and don't listen to all these unmitigated plebs.

anyone have verification on 11 xmas eps?

I BET THE OTHER 3 MID DECEMBER EPISODES HAVE POINSETTIAS IN THE OFFICE AND GENERAL CHRISTMAS SHIT ALL OVER EM

'Miracle On Third Or Fourth Street' (Season 1), 'Frasier Grinch' (Season 3), 'Perspectives On Christmas' (Season 5), 'Merry Christmas, Mrs Moskowitz' (Season 6), 'The Fight Before Christmas' (Season 7), 'Mary Christmas' (Season 8), 'We Two Kings' (Season 10), and 'High Holidays' (Season 11) are the Christmas ones.

Gay, feminist, mealy-mouthed, pussywhipped manginas on parade.

In other words... a garbage show for garbage people.

Yep. That's about it.

>Frasier is not really popular anymore compared to other shows from the same era like Friends or Seinfeld
This isn't true.

duh-do they user? need christmas spirit plz

anyone know what these ep numbers cuz it seems alot of torrents use ep numbers not titles.

thanks kind user for your list, appreciate your effort do you know what eps in those seasons are xmas?

also do the mid eps have christmas stuff in background?

>including one episode of a two parter in 'The Fight Before Christmas'

Its not really important though. Back Talk is mostly just gags about Daphne thinking that Fraiser is in love with her. The tweest at the end is obvious at the start of 'The Fight Before Christmas' and you would probably know the whole context around it if you're buying a Fraiser DVD in 2017.

Its weird because its really not a very festive episode.

>HE HASN'T DOWNLOADED ALL OF FRASIER ALREADY
PLEBE

THERES A NEW BATCH OF X265 ENCODES OUT

Which group? BTN only has x264s.

there's definitely a few halloween ones

does that mean mkv user?

we should make a Sup Forums festive torrent or list for our frasier generals?

>This isn't true.
On a worldwide scale, Friends is way more popular than both. In America, Seinfeld and Friends are more popular than Frasier.

>Seinfeld
but uhhh it only got good in the end seasons?

>also do the mid eps have christmas stuff in background

Some might. Not sure off the top of my head. There are also wintry episodes like The Ski Lodge and Breaking The Ice

SOME RANDO ENCODE, ITS DDL
tv_frasier_1993_s1s11_x265_576p

MKV IS A CONTAINER!

YFW ALL THAT MUZAK, DEFINITELY A HALLOWEEN INTRO IN THERE
youtube.com/watch?v=C-SFhhnBwdA

im not into that stuff so are they mkv? how can we know?

ITS MKV YES, NEARLY ALL MODERN ENCODES ARE

UNLESS THEYRE GOING FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH CERTAIN HARDWARE PLAYERS AND PACK THEM IN MP4

thanks bro, sorry to be annoying I dunno anything but MKV look good.

I laughed when I saw this thread yesterday as it seemed so stupid.
Today I'm actually thinking this might be supremely comfy and think I might look for a cheap copy.

>Today I'm actually thinking this might be supremely comfy and think I might look for a cheap copy.
god luck user went and looked today and couldnt find it at 2 targets near me. Hoping if someone finds it they make a frasier christmas pack just for us on Sup Forums since the holidays are coming up.

The UK cover looks even more festive.

kek

>SOME RANDO ENCODE, ITS DDL
>tv_frasier_1993_s1s11_x265_576p

RIP

oh dam bro that is comfy, any chance those images exist outside of the cover? could make for some nice wallpaper

its loved by conservatives. not gonna bother posting you the article but supposedly a lot of fox news viewers often immediately switch it to frasier

nuuuuuuuuuuu so we cant get the holiday eps now in mkv encodes?

MY DUDE YOU CAN PUT GRAINY VHS SOURCE 240P DIVX VIDEO IN AN MKV, ITS JUST A CONTAINER FORMAT

CHECKED S1 AND IT WAS THERE, YOU REMOVE THE SEARCH ENGINE PADDING FROM THE URL?

And because of that, I should change my opinion? Fuck that, and fuck you.

for a first time downloader should I wait for a xmas mega maybe or should we like go through those third party sites?

Sup Forums lurker

seconding I dont trust those things that are p2p since they gain access to your computer.

There are only two Thanksgiving ones but they're pretty good, I make sure to watch them every year. S04E07 and S07E09.

>S04E07 and S07E09.
thanks based user do you know which season ep names are the xmas episodes? I know thats a bit more annoying since there are 11 of them, trying to find them on youtube possibly

Fuck, this brings me back.

Also, anyone here remember a show around 90s where the main character is a comic book artist?

S01E12 Miracle on Third or Fourth Street
S03E09 Frasier Grinch
S05E09 Perspectives on Christmas
S06E10 Merry Christmas, Mrs. Moskowitz
S07E11 The Fight Before Christmas
S08E08 Mary Christmas
S10E10 We Two Kings
S11E11 High Holidays

>S01E12 Miracle on Third or Fourth Street
>S03E09 Frasier Grinch
>S05E09 Perspectives on Christmas
>S06E10 Merry Christmas, Mrs. Moskowitz
>S07E11 The Fight Before Christmas
>S08E08 Mary Christmas
>S10E10 We Two Kings
>S11E11 High Holidays
thanks kind user!

why are conservatives so angry and toxically masculine all the time?

based user delivers

is it just me or are all the torrents separated into diff forrents? how can we find these?

Do you mean Spaced?

Main char is an older guy. I can't remember. I know it's not Kelsey Grammer but he always comes to mind,

plz gibs folder to get the mkvs other user talked about?

Do we want additional winter themed episodes too? Also we should do a Sup Forums watchalong or maybe marathon stream sometime in december

All I can find are subtitles to download.

Anyone have the series to run through it quick it for the thanksgiving episodes?

so far we have:

Halloween: >S04E07 and S07E09.

Christmas: >S01E12 Miracle on Third or Fourth Street
>S03E09 Frasier Grinch
>S05E09 Perspectives on Christmas
>S06E10 Merry Christmas, Mrs. Moskowitz
>S07E11 The Fight Before Christmas
>S08E08 Mary Christmas
>S10E10 We Two Kings
>S11E11 High Holidays