UNPRECEDENTED

deadline.com/2017/11/kevin-spacey-dropped-all-in-the-money-in-the-world-christopher-plummer-ridley-scott-j-paul-getty-1202204437/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0OJzYEfitoU
youtube.com/watch?v=6x62O8A8qHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahahahaahahaahaahahaahaahahahaahaaha

Wow. So much for his swan song

Pretty bold move, he’s probably a perfect replacement

Hope this movie is actually worth it though

DIRECTOR'S CUT CONFIRM.

JUST

MY FUCKING SIDES HOLY SHIT

Wow, he's still alive

Plummer is a good actor and will do a good job. Closer in age to the character and won't require the ridiculous makeup. Still, this is a ridiculous move, considering the movie was already complete.

Isn't he the star of the movie? And isn't it scheduled to released in less than a month? What a time to be alive

that's fucking insane

based Ridley

That is utterly flabbergasting. And he still wants to keep a December release date. This is going to be a disaster or an unprecedented masterpiece.

I believe that this is what the blacks call a come up. What a gigantic promotion.

22nd of December is the release. I'm fascinated to see if they can make this insanity work.

makes sense, why tank a movie and fuck over all of the people involved in production just to keep spacey in

You just know critics will praise it as a bold move against sexism regardless of if the film is good or not

The absolute state of Kevin Spacey.

>removing a star from your finished movie
ridley is so fucking gone

the movie would have been shelved otherwise.

>being this autistic

Kek. The faggot in finished.

Any copy featuring Spacey will be worth a lot in the future

Kevin Spacey's scenes were shot in 8 days. This isn't a problem

This is fucking ridiculus. Let the work of an artist speak for itself. They haven't had a problem with fucking Polanski making movies for all these years. Hypocritical fucks.

Anyone find this attitude a little disturbing? Yes Kevin Spacey did a horrible thing, but this is almost like rewriting history. It's like we all have to pretend he didn't even exist, what with House of Cards completely removing him, and now this.

This movie hasn't even been released yet.

Well it is, so why wouldn't they?

I'll be the fucking director

t. Ridley Scott

It's a commercial move. If they think they can remove him and help the movies chances at the box office, then why wouldn't they?

We need to get rid of problematic individuals

I agree that they suck Polanskis cock and it sickens me, but this is good for keks at least

They're worried that the movie is going to bomb because he's in it.

Kek you are so retarded

> but this is almost like rewriting history.
no its not like rewriting history at all. His history will go down as a gay pedo that got caught and was black listed.

Is Ridley just going to remake the whole fucking movie by december 22nd?

>Hey man do you want to go see that new Ridley Scott movie
>No way man I heard Kevin "Boypussy Heaven" Spacey is in that one
>Ew gross, yeah let's skip it

Spacey only shot two weeks worth of footage and supposedly a lot of it was just him by himself. They should be able to reshoot all of it and have it done in time. They need to work quick though.

You say this now, but in the near future technology will make it possible to digitally edit spacey into someone else, even changing his voice

jesus christ
youtube.com/watch?v=0OJzYEfitoU

Christopher Plummer would have been better in the first place

Ridley cannot catch a fucking break man.

Shut down /lgbt/ next
By being fine with homosexuals they promote pedophilia

someone needs to shop ridley and spacey into this

Nah Wahlberg and Williams are the leads.

Archive the link, dumbass

good, let pedowood burn

Why?

This seems doable. Wasn't sure how much of the movie the character is in.

Still a wild ride.

DVD Special Edition: Pedophile's Cut featuring Spacey's original scenes when?

I'll get to it right away.

kek

In the future we will have technology to do a lot of stupid shit, you are being over dramatic with the phrase of "re writing history." Even if they shoop him out of house of cards in the special 2030 Double Green Ray edition, the wikipedia article will still say that the gay pedophile was the original actor.

>killing your own film in a public manner instead of quietly letting it die

They have plenty of time

It's etiquette when posting a link and expecting people to read it.

you better
the logs are still available on /film/ and if you don't then your section comes out

Then don't read it then faggot. Who cares?

He's not. Not hiring him anymore is one thing, cutting him from an already done movie is dumb.
Besides Polanski was still getting funding all these years.

Fucking hilarious, Spacey was the most intriguing part of the trailers too

I might actually see it now because of it.

I care, you newfag retard

Can we digitally remove him from The Usual Suspects? I can feel his eyes raping me through the screen.

holy fuck...
there's already a trailer with spacey?! and they still want a december release?
jesus fucking hell

A CROWN FOR A KING, BRING IN THE CROWN. PRINCE BRENDAN BRING THE CROWN.

At least he's still in the trailer
Probably his last starring role in anything, ever

youtube.com/watch?v=6x62O8A8qHw

It's Ridley so it will inevitably happen eventually.
If we're really lucky, he'll even release a version with both Spacey and Plummer, swapping actors each scene to prove some sort of point

mfw when Plummer gets exposed as a sexual predator in three weeks

Cry about it

>yfw he will just CGI Plummer's face over Spacey as he did in Gladiator.

Only if we can somehow digitally remove the director too

>Plummer has allegations of sexual misconduct on the set of this film brought against him

Good to see a grandfather and grandson in the same film.

>sexism
What? Spacey is getting dropped because he raped other men, what does that have to do with sexism?

>Scott is also determined to to keep the film’s December 22 release date.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

Imagine if spacey killed himself, how would the media react?

It's at the point that I now feel sorry for Spacey. He should at least be in the film.

Scott is a workaholic. That's what keeps him healthy and spry, constantly working on films even though he's 80.

Exactly. Before, it was guaranteed to be black holed for awards. Now, it'll be a guaranteed win.

>"Spacey does the honorable thing and bows out"
or
>"Unable to face the music, Spacey flees justice and the ire of grieving victims"
could go either way

to make it good, take away his budget

I wonder if Ridley will bring it up or just ignore the entire issue on the inevitable commentary on the blu ray.

>rich hollywood actor finally getting outed for being a degenerate pedo faggot
yeah poor spacey

then his films would be 2 hours of people saying "I'll do the fingering"

I do.
Archive that shit faggot

coming out as gay really wont hurt your career guys! honest!

aahhahhahhahhahah

Why? It's not like he didn't get paid.

>Lord and Miller are fired from the Han Solo movie with 90% of it shot, they're replaced by Ron Howard who ends up reshooting everything and having to replace Michael K. Williams with Paul Bettany
>Snyder leaves Justice League during post-production and is replaced by Joss fucking Whedon
>Weinstein finally taken down, all the casting couch memes end up being true
>Ratner ousted, Bryan Singer is next
>Kevin Spacey's entire career is destroyed in less than a week to the point where his role in a movie coming out in a month is completely cut out and he's replaced by Christopher Plummer
>Charlie Sheen actually did rape Corey Haim, Corey Feldman getting revenge but he needs $10 million first
>Mel Gibson on a career resurgence
>Dan Schneider stands tall as the final boss of pedowood vs Frank Sinatra and Mia Farrow's aryan lovechild, Based Ronan Farrow
>Secondary antagonist, David Geffen, about to battle Based Keanu Reeves, who has been training for this day for years under the guise of preparing for the role of John Wick

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

>I care
You sound like a faggot.

You're probably ok if you don't assblast kids

He contributed to a piece of art and now it's bastardized to appease the masses.

>mfw Scott forced Plummer into the role by threatening him to air his dirty laundry

So, are they going too release a new trailer too?

>completed movie
THIS IS MADNESS

Are they going to burn every copy of every movie Kevin Spacey was ever in?

by the choice of another artist involved in the work, with greater say than Spacey

It's Scott's movie and Spacey is just playing pretend in it

What would Davod Lynch have done? Probably just turn him into a teapot.

>Ronan Farrow and Keanu Reeves vs Dan Schneider and David Geffen
>Final Destination/no items

KINOOO

>Here is my handle
>Here is my spout

I'm scared for what will happen to this man.

>In 2017, during the filming of All the Money in the World (2017), Scott forced Kevin Spacey to climb a tall oak tree. The task was very difficult for Spacey, who was gay at the time, and took 3 unsuccessful attempts before Scott was satisfied with his performance. This footage was not used in the final film.