Do Sup Forums own any Sup Forums related paraphernalia?

Do Sup Forums own any Sup Forums related paraphernalia?

Also, would you blow 500$ on one of these baby's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JOkA_viMcLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, but I would blow someone for 500$.

Oh I'd blow something on it alright

Why would I spend $500 to let people know that I'm a virgin when you can already tell just by looking at me?

Only if it had fully molded genitals and bush under there

Some of them are pretty cool desu senpai.

>Also, would you blow 500$ on one of these baby's? - 6 posts and 2 image replies shown.

Yes, I'm pretty close do doing it.

do people actually buy this shit? my LCS has a few little statues of comic book characters lying around the place with sales tags anywhere from $50-500, but it seems like they've been sitting there, unsold, for years now

ive got a saint walker gltas statue a jocks dickbats and quitely damain both in the batman black and white line

I like your style

Yes. An extensive collection of statues and action figures and various kinds of collectibles. I think it's mostly anime at this point.

As sweet as that Red Sonja is, I wouldn't spend $500 on any one figure.

Apparently...

youtu.be/JOkA_viMcLM

Been debating for everyday months on breaking my Justice League theme and getting Red Sonja. I can play off owning Power Girl, but there's nothing classy about Sonja.

> I can play off owning Power Girl

>would you blow 500$ on one of these baby's?
Yeah I own two of them

Got this made a few months ago.

She looks like she belongs with the Trinity enough for normies to cut some slack, even if they have no idea who the hell she is.

God damn phone rotation.

I own a few Pops! Have a Red Sonja one. Only statues/figures I have are a Jaime Lannister, a Christie Monteiro, and an Ian Kinsler though...no Sup Forums stuff there.

I've given my mom a lot a Mouse Guard stuff over the years, she's a huge fan.

What am I looking at exactly? A print? Cause I might want one made too.

I love these Bombshell statues. I have Mera and Hawkgirl.

I've got pic related and a Babs dorbz. and twenty three smug anime girls. plus more weeb wall art.

It's a print had made through Posterjack. If you have an img with a high enough quality they can make a nice print. Luckily JHWIII has insanely high quality art on his website so I just used that. Also they always have sales like every 6 weeks/holiday so order then if you do. Had this mad elast year.

Semi related I kind of want this in spite of my hatred for Bioware ruining Mass Effect.

If I was a Hawkgirl fan I'd probably buy that right now desufam.

You a proper buyfag? You know anything about this Yoko fig from Wonfes last Summer? I just learned of it and I can't goddamn find out any release details.

I don't keep up with the latest sculpts unless it's a snow miku. /toy/ might know if they ever took that prototype to production.

Oh ok, I guess I should've thought to ask /toy/.

Now my hopes are all the way up in space and everything, so I'll be sure to expect the worst.

Tons of marvel legends figures

>Have this pre-ordered
>Let my bud know
>"lol user wtf you gonna do with that? use it as a hood ornament?"
>cancel it on the final payment

>its sold out
>regret

you could get some nice pussy for 500 though.

Are the bobs just for views?