Mariah Carey Accused of Sexual Harassment

>Mariah Carey Accused of Sexual Harassment
FUCKING FINALLY, WHERE THE FUCK WERE THE BIG TITTY MOMMIES SEXUALLY HARASSING ME WHEN I WAS GROWING UP Sup Forums?

thedailybeast.com/mariah-carey-accused-of-sexual-harassment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9b8erWuBA44
youtube.com/watch?v=kMCGvtlL4fw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

isnt she dating an A S I A N guy now?>

Lucky.

UH OH

Looks white latino.

did she rape jack mcbrayer?

youtube.com/watch?v=9b8erWuBA44

What a waste of pussy

>In a draft lawsuit, the superstar is accused of calling her former head of security a white supremacist and sexually harassing him.
>Lawyers for Michael Anello, who headed up Carey’s security company, have prepared the papers, which also accuse Carey of exposing herself to him.

>ywn be called a Nazi White Supremacist by a mongrel woman, while she flashes her fat tits and fingers her shaved cunt in front of you, while you are not allowed to touch her by your contract.

Nigga this is some alt right faggot trying to assure get got he got fired I thought this was real ammunition.

This is typical TMZ shit

Ugh, just look at the double standards in here. A man was raped by this titty monster. His dick was tugged to completion by her against his will. She continually stopped in his path and gave titjobs or he would never work again. How can you people want that?

>ywn overpower and ravish a tsundere Mariah, while she tries in vain to insult you, which only make you dominate her harder, all while dressed in full nazi regalia.

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

Fuck off he doesn't look white at all.

Fucking amerimutts

Fu fu fu, how can brack men even compete against da BAC?

Watch the cup at 1:05

WHHHHHHAAAAAAAA??????

Lazy CGI used to make her less fat.

>shoop her gut from wrapping around the cup
heh

>Another incident happened on an MTV Asia interview in which Mariah was interviewed by Donita Rose. Mariah was asked for a commentary about Asia's Songbird and the Pride of the Pride of the Filipino people, Regine Velasquez.

>And she hissed at Donita by saying our beloved Regine, is "a brown monkey who can sing."

Nope, nothing wrong here.

>you will never get sexually harassed by Mariah Carey in her prime

Actually know a guy that blacked out and got raped by a fat chick. said he woke up and she was riding him cowgirl on the floor. to this day he hates fat chicks. who says women cant rape? That's equality for you

fat chicks are practically men user
they're not the same as real women

fake news
females are allowed to do whatever they want when it comes to sexual things as long as it's not a minor.

>as long as it's not a minor.
but that's literally the best kind of abuse they can do!

come on user, that's pretty funny

She'll be defended and the man will be denounced immediately. Just watch the double standard occur in real time, friendo.

Im gonna say something i would never say in real life, i think double standards on gender are A ok. A straight single men getting taken advantage of by a girl not that big of a deal. I know people may be affected by it but I just don't really give a shit. I hear a women got abused while drunk by a dude i think scumbag, a man gets "abused" by a women when drunk I just think "hehe free pussy".

Good. I unironically mean this. Some double standards have a place in the world.

>ywn be harassed by old rich whore then take millions out of her in court

>you'll never be the thick mommy harassing cute boys from Sup Forums

she can harrass me everytime

>The draft lawsuit also makes allegations of sexual harassment, claiming she committed "sexual acts with the intent that they be viewed by Anello."

>Anello claims during a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mariah asked him to come to her room to move some luggage and when he got there, she was wearing a see-through negligee that was open. He says he tried leaving but she insisted he move the luggage. He says he left the room and there was no physical contact.

She looks like a mud covered pig. Nothing feminine about her grossly overweight body. People seem to think she'd look good under all that makeup, photoshop and deceptive clothing. Maybe a decade ago, but not anymore.

lol fucking lawyers
>just do it bro! she'll have to pay up, it's equality!

>youtube.com/watch?v=kMCGvtlL4fw

>crying about being raped by this fertility goddess

some people really are just weak. ungrateful fuck.

this news would be hot, if she weren't so ugly

Kek, nice spot

>He says he tried leaving but she insisted he move the luggage. He says he left the room and there was no physical contact.
Why are the """""""""""""men""""""""""""" of this generation such fucking faggots?