If you were to undergo the SuperSkrull program, whose 4 powers would you want...

If you were to undergo the SuperSkrull program, whose 4 powers would you want? It however must meet several criteria such the individuals in question must all originate from the same universe and you are limited to 1 individuals power if they are either Superman, Flash, Black Bolt, Thor class.

>Spider-Man's Senses
>Warren Worthington's Wings
>Super Soldier Serum
>Mystique's shapeshifting

Spider-Man + Quicksilver + Wolverine + Magneto

Mimic + Absorbing Man + Morph + Wolverine.

SKRULL SYMPATHIZERS

funnily enough i would pick Carols powerset here.

>Domino
>Longshot
>Black Cat
>Scarlet Witch
Luck stack best build

Molecule Man desu

Mr. Immortals Immortality
Manifolds portals
Shaw's kinetic absorption
Vector (U-Foes) Telekinesis

aka powergamer mode

>not sentry

Stealing this answer

Spider-Man's senses + Mystique's shapeshifting + Psylocke's telepathy + Quicksilver's speed

Spiderman (Spidersense is literally cheating)+Dr. Strange (magic is bullshit)+Xavier (psychics are bullshit)+Scarlet Witch (probability manipulation is bullshit)

Then I would just hang out doing whatever until my revoltingly bullshit plot-powers devised a convenient solution before resuming shit posting on a Latverian Doom-Enthusiast Imageboard

-Spider-Man's capability
-Wolverine's regeneration
-Forge's ability to develop and build technology
-Sentry's bottomless energy reserves

I sympathize with the Skrulls far more than with the Kree. I don't get the apparent preference for the Kree and I suspect it is rank racism because those fascist dickholes have more in common with us.

That should scare us, not appeal to us.

>TDW the future Captain Marvel openly is a Skrull

Emma Frost+Susan Richards+Ellie Camacho+Rick Jones

Spidersense, super soldier serum, some random flight ability and Dominos "luck".

Healing factor, Telekinesis, Predictive sensory, Empathy manipulation.

Just marvel or more?

Leonard Samson
Medusa
Wendigo
Colossus

Better to have an enemy who's right in your face being a giant dickbag rather than one who shape-shifts into your friendly neighbor and lives next to you for years waiting for the perfect time to kick you in the nuts.

Wolverine, Quicksilver, Jean Gray, Longshot

Mutliple man, Nightcrawler, Finesse and finally Wolverine's healing.

None, because i'm not a filthy Skrull.

I'd take Magneto + both of Emma Frost's. The last would just be purely supplemental, maybe some super strength?

>Daredevil's Blindness
>Luke Cage's Racialness
>Jessica Jone's Rapeness
>Iron Fist's Poorness
With their powers combined, I am Major Minority!

No man, those powers are more curse than blessing. You know why the users are insane?

It's because anything they can imagine happens. Like, you form an idle thought or daydream a little, and suddenly it's actually happening. This is how you go utterly batshit, unable to differentiate what's real and what's a product of your fevered imagination.

It's like when Scott when Dark Phoenix. He couldn't control it, because he was so powerful every whim became reality.

> both of Emma Frost

Yeah, she does have an amazing pair of tits.