What are you, OP, a faggot?

((they)) need to normalize it quickly as hollywood is collapsing

(((they))) control the media in it's entirety

((who)) the fuck is play_fm

But they're right

///ourguys///

>kids being hot
>evil

why is Sup Forums full of normalfag moral crusaders?

{{{I}}} [[[blame]]] (((them)))

My problem with this isn't the age but rather that millie is horribly plain and cursed with bri'ish genetics.

why i don't get is why Conde Nast didn't get any heat for this debacle

If, for example, the president of the united states had stated that very same thing in a tweet, he had been impeached, incarcerated, and executed

Roleplaying

That's wrong. Millie is cute and fairly hot but she's not the sexiest.

Little girls are perfection incarnate. It's why you can't let the Jews get ahold of them.

Because being moral became counter-culture

Why should the jews have all the fun? I want some for me.

Marrying a girl is pure and loving. Jews are vile disgusting creatures, they deserve nothing.

Because fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

pleb

I don't get it.
Who's winning what?

Umm dude this is a waifu thread.

Foot and tushy kino all in one. Jesus Christ.

I platonically like her feet

>this is a stealth pedo thread
Zyklon is in your near future

My vote for sexiest 13 yr old definitely goes to Franny.

The jews.

>based kikes and their Disney starlets

This is the secret (not really) pedo-board why did you post this thread here? They love this shit.

wtf

wtf I love immigration now

13 yrs old

Wait she's 13?
She doesn't look 13
Or even that attractive

Because people, even on this very board, continue to treat these child stars are fetish items. Fuck the perpetrators and the toleration of it.

To win requires moral standards.

why does she have a receding hairline?

that's a fairly normal hairline

>there are people in this board who think Millie is ugly

Crouching with tongue barely hidden cunny.

Anglo genes

>bad guys

I'm not shocked people on this board behave that way. This place is a cesspit, I expect the worst dregs of humanity when I come here, it's mainly that morbid fascination that keeps me coming back.

What shocks me is how many supposed normies are coming out of the woodwork with the same predilections. To think that the way people are here isn't just a gathering of some silent majority, or an act for most people, but that this is a place where "normal people"" come to actually be honest for once... That's a scary thought.

I meant silent minority. Back to the bottle I go.

*blocks your path*

Hebephilia is a lot more common than you think. People just aren't open about it.

>Objectively normal biological behavior is common

Yep

Nice Numbers

>mfw cunnyposting is back on the menu

Less that many people like it; more that people do not speak out against it. These are children that ARE having their lives ruined before our eyes. It is not healthy for an adolescent, or any child, to have their moral and personal aspects defined by how much attention is gathers, or through strange sexual approval. It's truly selfish and repulsive. I suppose people think that yaoi fan-art, shipping, or 'isn't it so cute when' scenarios don't feed d back to them--but they do. Not just as a safety net for actual, legitimate paedophile abusers in Hollywood, but also in defining their own characters.
Beauty is almost dead in this world.

looks like a 29 yo mom

>projecting your sexual fantasies on children who are forming their lives is healthy

This isn't about YOUR sexual attraction, your selfish cunts. It's about their whole lives. If you can't hold yourselves back, then why would someone else? Then why would that actor, producer, or network of those people hold themselves back? Control yourself.

I've been seeing a lot more waifus and cunnys in the past couple of months. It's such a relief because waifu/cunny posting was on life support. I think it was the release of IT that revived it.

This is the most baseless and stupidly unnecessarily emotional garbage I've read in a while.

Hollywood is going to destroy her eventually

>you will never be a jewish producer
this hurts so much

>ywn be a cute girl and get to pleasure schoolboys and dads alike
gay

13 is too young to be considered sexy by any adult, it's disgusting.

who dis?

>13 is too young to be considered sexy

the sheer fact that this is a conversation that needs to be had in the normiesphere shows that the first world is on it's death throes

Ok, she has breasts, still too young.

pls choose me 4 pusy slave

is this rudy martinez?

What the fuck
She looks like she's 20

MODS PLEASE STICKY

ITT: Goblinos

More millie!!!

>he missed the Twitch marathon