What was the most pants on head retarded episode of The Flash and why was it S3E12? Bacterial infection...

What was the most pants on head retarded episode of The Flash and why was it S3E12? Bacterial infection? Turning things to ash? Iris getting sick? Blood transfusion?

This show is really starting to piss me off.

"When we get an idea we just run with it" is not the way to write the salvation of our species.

Other urls found in this thread:

arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Laurel_Lance_(Earth_Two)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flash is fucking Arrow Season 4 tier
its the worst show currently in the Berlanti-verse, including Archie

>meta makes anything he touches decay super fast
>yet when Joe tries to shoot him the bullets decay despite touching his jacket and not his skin

budget they couldn't risk tearing that /fa/ coat

The whole fact that he can wear clothes.

>that one meta who got super human strength but aged faster everytime he used his superpowers
>he wasn't actually evil, he was just a teenager pissed at Wells for what he has done to him
>they don't bother even trying to safe him, eventhough they've been using bullshit science since day one
> the team actually tries to find the best method to kill him faster
>no second thoughts or remorse later what so ever

>Bacterial infection?

It was not bacterial infection pay attention!!

The actual pants on head retarded part was KF freezing Iris hand and Iris doesnt really react painfully to it when in reality it would have hurt like a mother. Also they magically somehow recover that hand when it would have gotten damaged by frostbite in that moment

>that one time Barry locked that MUTIE FILTH inside the radiation chamber of death

I always forget how vaguely evil Barry was in season 1, the amount of times he jumped straight to killing the meta rather than look for other solutions, or even when he didn't kill them he locked them in the worse than Guantanamo secret prison.

isn't Earth 2 Laurel locked up there right now

she broke out and is now in actual guantanamo bay via diggle's wife

She broke out and team Flash didn't notice for about 3 days. And yet when I don't feed or check on my captives for that long they call me a monster.

Who? 3 days is a fair time to leave them to genuflect.

lol really?

>Who
Black Siren E2 Laurel Lance.

>arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Laurel_Lance_(Earth_Two)

I mean who tells you you're a monster? You seem like a reasonable man, unlike that crazed gun grabber Ollie.

>or even when he didn't kill them he locked them in the worse than Guantanamo secret prison.

their secret prison is so fucked up

and the show doesn't even acknowledge until the jailbreak episode

Oh, the people I was imprisoning, the British legal system, the Daily Mail.

Liberals I tell you, they just don't understand the use of solitary confinement and starvation as a method of control in a secret cellar dungeon.

Arrow took a stance on Gun control?

yes

from a review

>Arrow goes full on after school special about gun violence in “Spectre of the Gun,” I was legit waiting for Stephen Amell to come on camera after the credits and talk to us about how to prevent gun violence and to talk with our parents. The shooter, James Edlund shot up City Hall because his family was killed in a mass shooting after City Hall failed to pass a gun registry law. Listen, a show about a dude who can bring a bow and arrow to a gun fight and win effortlessly is probably the last type of show I want to examine gun violence, but here we are. Conversations about race, violence and guns occur with the nuance and subtlety you would expect from a show where a month ago our main character was punching out aliens.

>Blood transfusion

Oh shit, is it time for fear yet?

Prisoners these days.

There's been much, much worse when it comes to retarded explanations that are supposed to sound "scientific" though.
I think the peak was probably that one Christmas episode with Mark Hamill where they throw a bomb into a speed hole and all the other ones start flying towards the whole spanning several blocks because "magnetic attraction"
Fucking magnets how do they work

>speed hole

That's what happens when retards that don't know shit about science try to write science fiction.

She wore a cast though and they never address time in that should.

This is why I'm really digging Hero Academia. There's a guy who phases through matter, so every time he fights he does it in the nude. The way he moves really fast underground and controls the angle is a bit bullshit, but overall in the bigger scope of things powers are played straight to their logical ends.

>This show is really starting to piss me off.

The Flash is a superhero who solves his problems by running faster.

The writers have dipped into that well too many times and now it bores the audience.

They pulled from the silver age stories by having Barry use forensics to outsmart a villain by teaching a simple physics lesson to the audience, even if it's at odds with everything else in the show.

The episodic structure of the Flash has becomes its own undoing, because Barry can no longer progress as a character or enjoy lasting happiness.

The show will last more seasons than it should even as future episodes become redundant, the underlying concept having decayed beyond recognition.

The Simpsons, Supernatural, lots of shows go this route.

It's pitiful.

A show about a man who can run through time itself. When Barry runs what colors does he see? How does he think when he moves faster than the electrons that move through his brain?

This show needs more sci-fi elements.

The Flash just needs to be confident and fun, then. Have him come back next season happy with Iris and with his complete powerset. Have his conflict form family and training his underlings...?

>logical

its a super hero show, you have to let your autism go

The show doesn't have the budget for that.

Barry has to be the protagonist, which is why he has so many father figures.

The show's budget is also really limited which is why they use star labs so often.

It's in a rut. Organically the show has lost the means to weave together the standalone villain-of-the-week episodes with the big-bad-of-the-season.

Doctor Alchemy was supposed to give the show a villain who wasn't a speedster, but that gave way to freakin Savitar.

The only villain I can think of who could save the show would be Cicada. But that would require an overhaul in the writers room which is unlikely to happen.

If Arrow is still getting renewed then the Flash can limp along for a few more halfhearted seasons.

Yet he can still drink coffee

>The show doesn't have the budget for that.
It's perfectly within budget. They've already taken a step in the right direction with Savitar (the arc's now less about him personally and more about saving Iris), they only need to actually focus on the Flash's villains outside of other speedsters.

Cicada and Murmur could be interesting.
But the theme of the cult was taken by Alchemy this season.

Or when he strait up murdered that guy with the lightning bolt with fakeGarrick saying "great job kid! you murdered the fuck out of that guy!"

the sand guy? lmao

>applying real world logic to a superhero universe

Obvious bait. Superfeministshow is the worst. Flash is still above S4 Arrow. S5 Arrow is tanking now. Prometheus' identity is easy to figure out.

Shit taste.

I may be remembering it wrong, but didn't he also lock up his school bully, take off his mask to gloat at him, then in a later episode guilt trip him into a kamikaze attack? Barry has issues.

I could say the same to you Sup Forumsmblr.

Thawne manipulated him into fighting Blackout.

And to be fair, it seems that they use the Pipeline until Iron Heights can find out how to contain the metas.

> a CW show that was never really good to begin with gets so bad that hardcore fans begin to notice

How shocking. Now if only people realized how shitty the writing in GOT has gotten but I'm convinced that D&D can do no wrong in the eyes of fans. Season 7 will be the ultimate test for zealots considering how bat shit retarded the leaks are.

It's a superhero show you retard. It doesn't have to restrain itself to real world logic.

He didn't kill anyone in Season 1. Season 2 is when he started killing.

>set up time travel rules
>actually, those don't matter
>set up more rules
>those don't matter either
>set up another different set of rules
>these contradict the last rules but barry will follow them anyway
>show in the same universe has completely different even more arbitrary rules than your show

I'll never understand what these writers were thinking.

Murmur is just a gangster on Arrow.

To be fair every one of barry mentors were evil as fuck, Thwane and Ray were basically sociopaths so the fact that a little of their murdering tendencies rubbed off on Barry shouldn't be suprising

>villain wants to attack central city
>can choose literally anywhere
>attacks a random coffee shop

?

I thought it was bullshit when they not only killed Atom Smasher, but his Earth 1 counterpart thus negating any chance of having him as a hero

>watching flash season 3 at all
Why would you do that to yourself

you're gay

>agents of shield was worst capeshow when it came out
>flash was hypest when it came out
>now out of all capeshit i look agents is hypest and flash is weakest
what happened

Wait, Flash somehow got worse? I dropped after season 2 finale. What a complete waste of 22 episodes, especially after how good season 1 was.

Earth-2 was a mistake.

At least Supergirl uses the rogues gallery they established.

Pretty sure it's something you turn on. How is that the one thing that stumped you?

This needs to stop happening

Not really. The mistakes are more or less as follows:

>Airs on CW
>Overuse of bland villain of the week with an easily forgettable wardrobe
>Fastest man alive can't function on his own
>Too many speedsters spoils the speed force
>22 episodes seasons. Even the Marvel Netflix shows could use some trimming, and they're 13 episodes a pop
>Side characters sit around staring/typing at computer screens instead of getting physically involved. Even the non-scientists are pulling this off
>Writers only know how to screw up what they established

Flash's biggest mistake is they've introduced the Rogue's and use em once horribly and never use em again

The worst part of that was when he decided to phase the train instead of the rocks. Why didn't the train phase through the tracks and go underground then?

The show peaked in the middle of season 1 lol