What have you done in the past six years of your life?

What have you done in the past six years of your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

University.

Taken it easy. There's always next decade.

be a virgin

trapped in a descendant spiral of failure, and eat the best tacos in my life 3 months ago.

decided I wanted free time more than I wanted money, got a 16 hour a week job and a cheap apartment, and spend the majority of my time playing vidja games and shitposting on the internet.

I can't afford much but the freedom is priceless.

I've been to 3 different post-secondary institutes.

drink

me too

>Graduated High School
>went to business school
>nearly blew my brains out
>went to art school
>super easy, but no real direction to go afterwards
Literally a semester away and i have no idea what i will do.

I got an honours degree in a worthless subject and now I'm a neet

You?

A lot.

Fap

>Highschool
>Liberal Arts College, Got a paper on Plato published in a journal

I'm decent.

I'm going through University right now.
I have no fucking clue what I am doing with this shit.

fall in love a lot
get sad a lot

Let's see.

Graduated college, got a job, worked for two years, quit, moved to California for another job, quit after a week because fuck California, moved again, became a teacher, developed alcoholism.

Pretty good six years.

finished highschool, then once i was i out smoked my self retarded for 4 years and listened to ween, got a job now tho

>college
>transferred to another college to go for bachelors
>fail at everything
>nearly jump off parking garage
>get kicked out
>fuck around for a bit
>go to doctor
>get adderall and more recently antidepressants
>recently readmitted to school
>still want to kill self, but less than before

Shit six years, but if I actually end up better off because of this shit, it was probably necessary.

Sounds pretty sweet.

>posting sugshit
End your worthless life

i tested out of school a year early in 2010, but i was class of 2011. I fucked around and didn't do anything for that year anyways, before eventually doing community college off and on at 3 different schools locally for the next 3-4 years. No degree, but I was finally on the right path getting an anthropology associates that i'd use to transfer in the last year.

Then I got sick, and have barely left the house since and am awaiting my federal disability hearing in the summer. No cure anyways so it doesn't really matter.

It was somewhere in this time that I first became interested in Sup Forumsmics so there's that at least.

1/10 best i can do

gotten published, gotten over myself and become more social, obtained beloved friends and happiness, become independent, read some amazing books, become a slut, tried things I never thought would be possible more me

>stop liking what I don't like
You first.

im on the verge

University
3 Months in a mental hospital
Job training
3 years of working in game development
3 Months in a mental hospital (again)
Reenrolled in University

scamming money for dumb people

I feel you my friend.
The feelings we feel are mutual feelings.

Started Animation college
Did all three years and graduated
Dad tried to kill himself
Family life and relationships unraveled
Have been largely unemployed and isolated since

Remember Sup Forums, don't do animation! It will ruin your life!

Got married, graduated, started grad school, started a new career, albeit on a temporary basis, had a child, travelled to 5 different countries, worked in 2 of them, launched a shitty webcomic that noone has heard of, and decided I'm going to keep making it until I'm not so shit at it.

Really makes you think.

got 3 jobs
screwed 12 women
had 3 long term relationships
Went to 3 concerts
wrote a story
Bought about 20 famous videogames I'd been ignoring for 5$ each and played through them all in a 6 month period
Finally read Ender's Game
Went to a massive M/s convention several times
Started weightlifting
got in on Sup Forums just in time to enjoy all the winning
And in between all that, watched a lot of movies and read a ton of comics
why?

Worked my ass off.
Save some cash.
Spent money on what i like.
Done some drugs.
Dated a girl.
Yeah pretty much this, and posting on Sup Forums.

Graduated high school
Became a NEET for like a year
Went to community college
Dropped out b/c of depression, didn't know what I wanted to do
Became a NEET again for like two years
Finally got a job
Got fired, but managed to secure another job in just a few weeks

I hate the past six years.

What did you study?

Wrote two books of poetry, both of them failed to get published.
I guess ultimately, not much.

graduated middle school, graduated high school, now I'm on a gap year

studio art, focused in sculpture and got into welding, construction, and CAD. It's a good medium for an artfag who still wants to do blue collar work.

What are you going to grad. school for?

I want to cum on Teri

>2011
I moved from my home city in mid 2010 after I broke with my first GF. Didn't make any good friends in my new city, as it was the last course of high school. I became rageaholic and started smoking pot. Then I went to college. I obsessed with a girl during the end of the year, but she friendzoned me.
>2012
I obsessed with another girl from my home town which used to talk to me a lot at that time. Things went to shit, so I tried to escape and then obsessed with MLP. I started to draw, but my drawings were shit. I went into a big fight with my dad and I stopped talking to him. At the end of the year I got into GF but the long hiatus killed it off for me.
>2013
I began to write shit about creativity while listening to prog-rock almost every night. I got my first job as an intern on my university. My obsession for the previously mentioned cartoon died off for good and I began to dwell in a state which I could only think about being afraid of dying.
>2014
I became obsessed with a girl who used to visit me a lot in my job to ask me material. The girl ended up hating me because I became a creep that stalked her on Twitter. I went to my dad's home city with a friend but I didn't visit him. I switched from /mlp/ to Sup Forumsafter the summer. Lots of weed.
>2015
I went on exchange to Finland for half a year. Times were good, I travelled a lot through Scandinavia, I met lots of people and learned to play the piano. When I got back I fell into a depression and obsessed with another girl from my home town. This time I wasn't as autistic as the previous times, but she wasn't into me. I reacted by escaping to another cartoon. This time it was Steven Universe. I started drawing again, this time a bit better, but not much. My obsession endured until November, moment in which my parents divorced.
(cont.)

>2016
My mom and I moved to another city near my university. We found out on our second day that our upper neighbour played the flute almost every afternoon. I hated it with my guts. I did nothing until June, then I got my first serious job in a big IT company. Near the end of year one fat girl began to hit on me. Seeing that I had nothing better to take, I just went along, but in the end nothing happened because I didn't find her attractive. I left my job a few days before Christmas because I felt I was wasting my time, even with a decent wage.

>watch cartoons
>fap
>watch cartoons
>fap
>graduate high school
>fap
>become a Sup Forumslack due to Trump Shenanigans
>start college
>watch cartoons
>fight some crazy bitch in a parking ramp
>watch cartoons
>fap

Some of my dearest family members died along the way. So I watched TV and cartoons as a coping mechanism. Have semi-depression currently but something always comes up and makes me happy again. My life mostly is boring and sucks, however I did kick start a business with my best friend. It's going to be an animation production company.

Almost nothing. I came from one of those households where the parents put grades before everything else and so I never really knew how to get a job or even drive a car. When I flunked out of college for having too much on my plate at one time during the summer semester, I had no idea what to do, so I basically lied to myself and my parents that everything was fine and kept going to college until my birthday when I finally confessed. Needless to say, the urge to kill myself for no longer having a purpose in life was strong

Now that I have something of a job, I am kind of upset over how much of my young adult life I've missed out on (I'm now 27, got kicked out of college when I was about 20 or so) because of my own social anxieties and depression

Getting a master's degree and getting trapped in a dead-end internship that pays peanuts while vainly trying to get a real job with my degree.

>almost killed myself
>met some of my best friends
>completed secondary school
>almost died from kidney failure
>got my drivers licence
>started uni, didn't get into the architecture program because of one point on one test
>moved away from home

Moved out
Go Married
Found a steady job
Reduced my monthly pullbox to 5 titles max
Stopped coming here everyday

whats your webcomic

>moved in with my highschool buddy
>got a Machining Certificate
>worked in 2 machine shops
>got a date
>said date dumped me, still a virgin
>hiked the himalayas

29 here I come!

Graduated high school, fought off a period of self-loathing and hopelessness, graduated community college, got a near-minimum-wage job serving food, and started planning for application to actual college with the money I save from my work. A lot of video games, anime, cartoons, and fap folder filling in between, and I actually got to work on those hobbies I'd "put off for later" back in high school (keyboarding, drawing, coding, Figma collecting when the money's right). I even rediscovered my first and only waifu after forgetting her for so long Aisha Clanclan, and she explained a lot about the women and media I'm into.

It could always be better, but it could be a hell of a lot worse.

I've shitposting Keit-ai into becoming the best-selling anime of all time.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Got married

www.napapiiricomic.com

>I've shitposting Keit-ai

You should've been taking English classes instead, dude.

I got a degree

and st/a/y there.

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

> almost kill myself
> become depressed
> graduate high school
> fail college because I didn't care
> neet for a year
> watch my mom die in front of me
> turn life around
> got super into comics and cartoons and made some friends because of it
> got a full time job

Threadly reminder that Keit-ai is now the highest grossing anime film of all time.

>$331 million

the-numbers.com/movie/Kimi-no-na-wa-(Japan)#tab=summary
supremecarlos.net/post/155932824647/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-just-became-the
aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/your-name-kimi-no-na-wa-surpasses-spirted-away-as-highest-grossing-film-in-japan/69666/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-17/shinkai-your-name-tops-spirited-away-as-highest-grossing-anime-film-worldwide/.111141
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169311-Your-Name-Beats-Spirited-Away-in-Gross
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/your-name-spirited-away-highest-grossing-anime-of-all-time-a7530876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films

>cat died
>graduated hs
>fell into a deep depression
>still managed to hold a job
>moved in with alcoholic brother
>moved back in with parents after he had a breakdown and tried to kill himself
>went on antidepressants
>worked and saved money for a year
>now going back to high school because my grades aren't good enough for college
>still a virgin
>still ugly

entire phases of my life look so boring in greentext

Tried to get a short fantasy story published into this magazine. Got rejected because the pacing is slow, but the descriptions were apparently good. My parents were very proud.

Since this "slow" pacing I felt is necessary for the story I never got around to editing it for shorty story release.

Anyway, I tried to rewrite it is a novel but got distracted by a certain anime series (but got betrayed by it so I wasted my life and time with it, fuck) and then instead ended up deciding in improving my drawing skills and made a small pittance of money off it from commissions and small e-fame. Ironically its from that same anime series. Now all I can do is draw something I have come to despise.

Someday perhaps I can rewrite that short story into a real novel.

>Finally read I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, Catch-22, and Slaughterhouse Five
>Got over severe depression
>Abusive dad fucked off to Chicago and I kept the mini fridge he left behind
>Got out of high school and accepted to all the universities I've applied to so far
>Starting to get /fit/
Not too bad.

That's what I want, but instead of wasting time with video games I want to make comic books, weedlmao, get fit, learn to play the guitar and get as many girls and I can and spend time with the family too, save enough to travel.

>Abusive dad fucked off to Chicago and I kept the mini fridge he left behind
this was really funny for some reason.

Fuck you dad! I'm TAKING THE MINI FRIDGE.
kek.

get a part time job, save, work on your art, keep studying, travel.

>biochem degree
>lose virginity
>got engaged
>learned to cool
>got weirdly into mma
Fun 6 years

I've done nothing but be a useless waste of space

>lose virginity
>got engaged

were these both to the same girl user? Better watch out there

went from working in a dog food factory to working in software development

still not sure which is more degenerate

In 2011 I was in 10th grade of high school

since then

>got depressive tendencies out of the way
>got a good amount of confidence
>got really into producing/making beats on the computer, and cut back on vidya
>went to community college, got good grades and got to transfer to any school I wanted
>currently getting through college with a good GPA
>working a shitty part time college job at a sandwich shop so I can get free meals
>started selling weed out of my college apartment for extra money

really can't complain.

forgot
>lost my v card

Graduated uni, got a job, got wizard powers.
You know, the usual.

Your mommy.
ho ho ho ha ha ha hee hee hee hee oh

Not get a girlfriend, but fucked two hookers and a fatty.

Went on a cruise, got a job, finished college hell and got myself a cozy apartment.

Finally develop a complete disdain for anime, see that I'm "not with it" anymore and quit my backlog. Got into toku and sentai instead.

Right now I'm really into (curry with) lamb and try to eat it as often as possible.

Lots of expensive schooling, then depression. Trying to work through it with CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) but my constant child-like amusement at its shared acronym with Cock and Ball Torture is holding me back.

Welcome home faggot

>graduate university with honors
>realize that ambition for the highest-paying jobs in my major will never make me happy
>get a simple job on a farm

>2011
Studied abroad in Taiwan for 9 months, living the complete weeb dream of attending a massive school, wearing snappy uniforms, and being one of six guys in a class with 24 girls.
Ended up getting a heart attack half through due to family history of bad tickers.
>2012
Returned to the states to graduate and finish up senior year
>2013
Developed clinical depression due to family issues and frailty of my condition. Burnt out on two levels I finish just a semester of college and then drop out.
>2014
NEET life and depression
>2015
NEET life and depression
>2016
Finally get a handle on depression and begin to improve mental resolve
>2017
Got a job with plans of returning to school.

It's been a bumpy road but getting a handle on my depression without help of medication or therapists has been a victory in my book

be a neet hiki browsing Sup Forums