Get ready lads, next year's Oscars will be one for the history books...

Get ready lads, next year's Oscars will be one for the history books. How many uncomfortable Weinstein jokes will be made? I'm betting it will be constant throughout the entire ceremony.

Who gives a shit

Certainly it gave Trump jokes some much needed break

that would be considered inappropriate

Hollywood is already showing that they cannot contain this to just Weinstein. Expect a steady stream (!) of movers and shakers getting called out by a new parade of "brave victims" coming forward for some pity and publicity.
So, no, it will not be funny to them.

I, on the other hand, will be laughing my ass off.

All part of the plan

how mad are renner, olsen, and taylor sheridan that they will be SNUBBED, after delivering such a great film

I dont know whats going on with harvey, but i seems to me that many people wants to put all the blames on him ... ONLY ...

They will use Harvey to attack white males, cuz you know, he’s a white male and all

Did he fuck Elizabeth Olsen though?

you apparently gave a shit enough to post.

Who's going to be laughing when everybody in the room are afraid they'll be outed next

you want user to give a shit?

JEWY

>kevin spacey gets blacklisted and fired immediately
>Weinstein is still there holding ground like its nothing
epic, they sacrificed kevin and everyone is talking about kevin to undermine the Weinstein scandal

they'll ignore it

yup. say what you will, but it seems the flyover bumpkins had the last laugh. being a functional human being beats being a sick obsessive compulsive freak jew.

Oscars will still be a Trump Joke improv session where most of these oscars are going to go to women despite their qualification or not. So expect Wonder Woman and Patty Jenkins to get an Oscar or 2.

WHERE DA WHITE SHIKSAS AT?!?

Yeah guys, were gonna do EPIC send ups of Trump and the NRA too! Get ready LaPierre, what do you want on that retirement cake! Am I right folks?

we might have to start taking out even more of these dumb goys if they keep this up

depending on who's hosting i doubt there will be any weinstein or spacey jokes. maybe at the golden globes but not at the oscars. the SJWs would claim it was raping the victims all over again.

They managed to get the film away from Weinstein Company.

Renner and Olsen seem genuinely proud of the film, I think Oscars have little to do with it as the film was always an outsider; it's not Oscar bait.

Renner has a history of abuse in his family's past, and Olsen volunteers at a rape clinic every week as a result of working on the film.

The film was made before Weinstein even became involved, so Olsen was already cast. TWC were only distributors, and they only picked up the movie because they realized The Current War is a dud.

They won't even mention it. Maybe some roastie on stage says something like, "Don't be afraid to speak out against sexual harassment." or something, but that'll be it.
What will happen is that they were ignore all the pedos and rape in Hollywood and instead focus everything on le ebil Drumpf and his army of nazzis

Someone will make a joke like this

>Well... I know you're waiting for me to talk about the big Weinstein in the room

muffled laughter

>But I won't. This is a celebration of us. We need to celebrate the victims... etc etc etc etc

WHOOP CHEER WHOOP

fuck this degenerate industry that exports nothing but degeneracy to the world. fuck it all. im glad i stopped giving a shit about tv and movies years ago and just like some old stuff.

> Renner has a history of abuse in his family's past, and Olsen volunteers at a rape clinic every week as a result of working on the film.
i did not know either of these things

how can one pairing be so based

>implying they won't attack every male who are pervs
>implying we won't see an all female Hollywood in the next 20-30 years after getting rid of males.

Weinstein is about to bring a nuke to Hollywood very soon

I bet he did

I've never watched an Oscar ceremony before but now i might

It's probably going to be lectures about rape more than jokes about Weinstein

He's truly /ourguy/

trump isn’t evil, just monumentally stupid and bad at his job, so making fun of him is quick and efficient to get the room laughing

If theres no Polanski ovation jokes made they're all cowards.

funny how every republican president is either stupid or evil. its almost like the media has a narrative or something.

>not caring about tv and movies
>is on Sup Forums

There won't be any jokes, they'll just blame Joe Six-pack for letting it happen

It's almost as if they're calling a spade a spade.